SCOTUS rules 9-0 for NRA over the State of New York

Once again I say we should give naw Yerk back to the Dutch. If they won't take it with, we should declare war on them to force them to take it back.
/---/ Well, as a single guy, I'm saying Dutch women are hot. And I'm all for it.
1717081487457.png

Settle Down NEW YORK!

You are so corrupt, you got Brown, Sotomayor, and Kagan to side with the NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION! :laughing0301: :clap:

I mean, it is a challenge to be THAT corrupt. Yikes!
:auiqs.jpg: "Zone 2": All other forums not specified as Zone 1 or Zone 3: Baiting and polarizing opening posts and thread titles risk the thread being locked, moved, or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Replies must contain significant and specific thread topic content to advance the discussion. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads. (Trolling means discussing another forum member(s) and not the topic of the thread.)

Two posts in a row, starting with OP: "State of New York Corrupt!"
Reminder, the State of NY is the party going after Trump with this bogus case.

NY GOVERNMENT IS SO CORRUPT

:auiqs.jpg: "Zone 2": All other forums not specified as Zone 1 or Zone 3: Baiting and polarizing opening posts and thread titles risk the thread being locked, moved, or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Replies must contain significant and specific thread topic content to advance the discussion. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads. (Trolling means discussing another forum member(s) and not the topic of the thread.)

No comment on your president-ish Joe Biden getting smacked down AGAIN 9-0 by the Scotus?

LOL!

I mean, how often are 9-0 decisions made?

NY is so fucked up, they got BROWN to side with the fucking NRA.

LET ME REPEAT. NY IS SO FUCKED, THEY GOT KETANJI BROWN-JACKSON TO SIDE WITH THE NRA. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :clap::clap:🤡🤡
It would be a great day for America if New Yorkers stood up on election day, said "enough is enough" to the Democrat Regime and went for Trump in November. :113:

It would be a great day for America if New Yorkers stood up on election day, said "enough is enough" to the Democrat Regime and went for Trump in November. :113:
The voters in New York created the situation because that's they way they want it.
Do not expect a remedy from the same voters.

OP: "State of New York Corrupt!"

We get it.

next

when did they foolishly make you a mod dante?...

Settle Down NEW YORK!

You are so corrupt, you got Brown, Sotomayor, and Kagan to side with the NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION! :laughing0301: :clap:

I mean, it is a challenge to be THAT corrupt. Yikes!
Supreme Court Clears Way for N.R.A. to Pursue First Amendment Challenge

The opinion, by Justice Sonia Sotomayor (Native New Yorker), found that the gun rights group had plausibly claimed a First Amendment violation.

Showing why this is just a troll thread.

Now finally Americans can scrap all regulations against guns, and turn to blaming themselves.

Somebody should let the police know that they aren't needed anymore, and should stop worrying about guns shooting people!

Forum List

Back