SCOTUS: states cannot ban same sex marriage

How are they wrong? You mean to say, in your opinion, they are wrong. To them, it is not wrong. It is fair and just. What is wrong is trying to force your way of life and your beliefs on other people.

They are wrong because it's against God.
If you don't believe in God, then, it's not wrong TO YOU because you don't believe in God.

Why don't you leave that up to God? Why do you think it is okay for you to make judgments on God's behalf? You are a mere mortal, also flawed. :D

I feel I am doing God a disservice to not stand up for Him. Obviously, He is more than capable of standing up for Himself, but he has called Christians to proclaim Him to the World and be a light to the lost. It is my duty as a Christian to speak of God's word and truth in love and gentleness (and I do try to be loving and gentle...)

That's wonderful, but when you infringe upon another person's happiness, then you are involving yourself in their lives.

Well like to told De above... I am not infringing... I don't have the power or ability to do so!

I think that when you vote against gay marriage or you support those who want it to remain illegal, you are insinuating yourself into those people's lives and their pursuit of happiness.

They are wrong because it's against God.
If you don't believe in God, then, it's not wrong TO YOU because you don't believe in God.

Why don't you leave that up to God? Why do you think it is okay for you to make judgments on God's behalf? You are a mere mortal, also flawed. :D

I feel I am doing God a disservice to not stand up for Him. Obviously, He is more than capable of standing up for Himself, but he has called Christians to proclaim Him to the World and be a light to the lost. It is my duty as a Christian to speak of God's word and truth in love and gentleness (and I do try to be loving and gentle...)

That's wonderful, but when you infringe upon another person's happiness, then you are involving yourself in their lives.

Well like to told De above... I am not infringing... I don't have the power or ability to do so!

I think that when you vote against gay marriage or you support those who want it to remain illegal, you are insinuating yourself into those people's lives and their pursuit of happiness.
She not only wants to ban gay marriage; she thinks being gay, or acting on those desires, should be illegal. Since she bases her views in the bible, it is not hard to guess what punishment she would favor: the biblical one.

Texas? Where hundreds of gay couples have already married?

Get up to date and the comment to me. Until then eat more fiber, you seem like maybe you're constipatted
Seems you are the one full of shit. http://www.newsweek.com/texas-clerk...nses-following-scotus-decision-despite-347499

There is a thread somewhere on what Texas is up to. Go look for it. Chop chop

We've seen it....

...and you're an idiot if you believe it.

Are you Paddy's boyfriend?
60% of Americans support marriage equality. The vast majority are, like me, straight. You really are a stupid POS.

She not only wants to ban gay marriage; she thinks being gay, or acting on those desires, should be illegal. Since she bases her views in the bible, it is not hard to guess what punishment she would favor: the biblical one.

I don't know about all that, but I do think that they feel it goes against their religious beliefs, which is fine. They are also entitled to live their lives according to their own beliefs, but the problem arises when they try to use the rule of law to force their belief system on others who do not share their beliefs.

Get up to date and the comment to me. Until then eat more fiber, you seem like maybe you're constipatted
Seems you are the one full of shit. http://www.newsweek.com/texas-clerk...nses-following-scotus-decision-despite-347499

We've seen it....

60% of Americans support marriage equality. The vast majority are, like me, straight. You really are a stupid POS.

Did you get some fiber? You still seem constipated.

I don't know about all that, but I do think that they feel it goes against their religious beliefs, which is fine. They are also entitled to live their lives according to their own beliefs, but the problem arises when they try to use the rule of law to force their belief system on others who do not share their beliefs.
Read her posts. She posted that homosexuality should be illegal.

We've seen it....

I am actually sitting on the john pushing some of you out.

We've seen it....

Nah, you're thinking of Erikthered AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whatever. I'm not here to personally attack others about their personal beliefs. I am here to make my opinions known and to maybe change even just ONE person's mind. You aren't going to do that by insulting them though. Some of the people here cannot be spoken to in a logical manner and, yes, you end up playing the insult game, but I don't think Bonzi is that person. She has been respectful and has not tried to insult others.

Whatever. I'm not here to personally attack others about their personal beliefs. I am here to make my opinions known and to maybe change even just ONE person's mind. You aren't going to do that by insulting them though. Some of the people here cannot be spoken to in a logical manner and, yes, you end up playing the insult game, but I don't think Bonzi is that person. She has been respectful and has not tried to insult others.

He's hate filled. It's obvious from his comments. Most likely he's mad at the world, upset the man kept him down his entire life but the reality is he doesn't have what it takes to be a success. Can you imagine that attitude in any work environment? Nope, not happening

She just stated she loves homosexuals but doesn't agree with their lifestyle choice. How is that 'bigoted'?
The "lifestyle choice" part. It's not only bigoted but just plain stupid!

BTW, I think I know you from somewhere! :wink_2:
Humm, where? Are you also on Political Forum or Political Hot Wire?

I'm a member at PF. You and I have talked there before. :D In fact, IIRC, you are on my friends list there. I haven't been there in a few weeks though. I've been a little busy lately.
Right! Nice to hear from you again. I have not been on there much recently either. I got tired of the same old idiots so I came here to deal with a new set of idiots. And here, we don't have to be so careful of what we say. I was racking up infractions on PF.

We've seen it....

Nah, you're thinking of Erikthered AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No. Thinking of a piece of shit. You.

He's hate filled. It's obvious from his comments. Most likely he's mad at the world, upset the man kept him down his entire life but the reality is he doesn't have what it takes to be a success. Can you imagine that attitude in any work environment? Nope, not happening

I just try to remind myself that these kinds of forums are going to be a magnet for extremists of all shapes and sizes.

She has been hugely disrespectful repeatedly. You cannot be respectful and call for prison for gay people.

She just stated she loves homosexuals but doesn't agree with their lifestyle choice. How is that 'bigoted'?

I'm a member at PF. You and I have talked there before. :D In fact, IIRC, you are on my friends list there. I haven't been there in a few weeks though. I've been a little busy lately.
Right! Nice to hear from you again. I have not been on there much recently either. I got tired of the same old idiots so I came here to deal with a new set of idiots. And here, we don't have to be so careful of what we say. I was racking up infractions on PF.

Lol! :lol: It's a hard transition, coming from here and going there! I've had a couple (hee-hee) infractions there myself. I post here most often because of the high activity level. I like that! :)

How did we get so lucky you came back? only the idiots take your spew serious. which there is much of that as we see with this idiot post

I just try to remind myself that these kinds of forums are going to be a magnet for extremists of all shapes and sizes.

I don't take any of it serious. Nobody is going to change anyone's minds, the problem is some don't realize it and get all angry.

She has been hugely disrespectful repeatedly. You cannot be respectful and call for prison for gay people.

Well, I must have missed that post. Care to quote it?

Forum List

Back