Screaming 6-Year-Old Girl Taken From Foster Family for Being 1/64 Native American

Warren-1.jpg

She will never recover from this. You people just don't get that and I can't understand why. It's probably because you never had children, so you don't understand children.

You wonder why kids in foster care end up messed up individuals, but you don't even bat an eye when some Indian tribe claims ownership over this girl and takes her away from her family based on a measly 1/64 blood relationship.

This law should be repealed and the only thing that should matter is the best interests of the child.

I wonder why she wasnt originally placed with the tribe?
Because they only have two families in the entire tribe who can qualify as foster parents, and they already have their 15 grandkids placed with them.
Bullshit she did go the distance relatives several times it wasn't until the family that she knows wanted to adopt her they became interested.
So someone in the tribe could have adopted her earlier but didnt until this family wanted to adopt her?

From what I read. She was bounced from foster to another fosters I think 4 times. My question is similar like yours. Why didn't the Indian tribe adopted her when she was still a baby?

I wonder why she wasnt originally placed with the tribe?
Because they only have two families in the entire tribe who can qualify as foster parents, and they already have their 15 grandkids placed with them.
Bullshit she did go the distance relatives several times it wasn't until the family that she knows wanted to adopt her they became interested.
So someone in the tribe could have adopted her earlier but didnt until this family wanted to adopt her?

From what I read. She was bounced from foster to another fosters I think 4 times. My question is similar like yours. Why didn't the Indian tribe adopted her when she was still a baby?
Because no one wanted her.

Forum List

Back