Screw the Queers

You like tongues then. Progress.
KDlcS.gif
Ah...I seem to have struck a nerve...a tongue-like nerve.

And here I thought I didn't give a shit!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:
Yes. You've told me twice now. Maybe you need to say it some more................to show how many shits you do give. :D

All I have is 2 for you tonight...try tomorrow!
Maybe you should slide back to CAPS, Viggie. :D

i can't do it :(

i can't screw blood relatives that love me dearly ...

that care about me....

i can't do it....

i think.... :(

IDK

it's all so very sad :(

no biggie please do carry on....

that care about me....

i can't do it....

IDK
One of my straight friends had sex with a lesbian, it isn't that hard - though he did get hard.

Straight people have sex with gays and lesbians all the time, especially politicians that act straight in public - but have sex on the side in private.

that care about me....

i can't do it....

IDK
One of my straight friends had sex with a lesbian, it isn't that hard - though he did get hard.

Straight people have sex with gays and lesbians all the time, especially politicians that act straight in public - but have sex on the side in private.

I know

it's not a matter of sex

its a matter of right or wrong....

a matter of living....and accepting something is so contrary of what you believe in.... hard to explain ...:(

I'm tired of the Nazi thugs having their Jackbooted foot on the throat of America.

Fuck the queers - they will get zero respect or cooperation from me.

Your problem seems to be that you don't measure up to be gay?
The gay couple next door probably has a better car, the lesbian couple the better house, and both probably have the better sex life - so maybe sex deprivation is a factor too.

You seem upset. Be sure and pressure your representatives to join you in your crusade.

I'm tired of the Nazi thugs having their Jackbooted foot on the throat of America.

Fuck the queers - they will get zero respect or cooperation from me.
Jackbooted feet on your throat? My oh my! How are you being so cruel repressed? Be specific. How are your freedoms being eroded?

Study Shakespeare for I recall something about protesting too much, Hyperbole man!

i can not hurt him

in any way

i can't

ok I am weak there....with a loved one who is that way

will never hurt him .....

never...

that care about me....

i can't do it....

IDK

I know

it's not a matter of sex

a matter of living....and accepting something is so contrary of what you believe in.... hard to explain ...:(
Can understand the religious aspect, and the social aspect of it being difficult.

Never had those constraints growing up in a irreligious household, and never had conservative family members that were against 'x', 'y' or 'z'.

If I had sex the main concerns would be whether I wore protection, not the 'religious' or 'social' obligations.

that care about me....

i can't do it....

IDK

I know

it's not a matter of sex

Can understand the religious aspect, and the social aspect of it being difficult.

Never had those constraints growing up in a irreligious household, and never had conservative family members that were against 'x', 'y' or 'z'.

If I had sex the main concerns would be whether I wore protection, not the 'religious' or 'social' obligations.

Nothing to do with religion

Nothing at all

What "rights" have been "revoked"?

This is quite a histrionic thread.

The right to free speech, the right to practice religion as people see fit.

Look, the left is at war to end civil rights, and the promotion of homosexuality is a mallet to beat the concepts of liberty with.

This idiocy should be nothing more than the insane demands of a fringe element - yet here we see that the fringe holds the power to impose on the mainstream.
Dawson.jpg

X.jpg

A University Recognizes a Third Gender: Neutral

In September, the university’s pronoun options were expanded yet again to include “they,” as grammarians have reminded naysayers that the English language is constantly evolving. Since 2009, 1,891 University of Vermont students have specified a preferred pronoun, with 14 opting for “ze,” 10 for “they” and another 228 for name only.

On campuses across the country gender-conscious students have adopted the earnest, P.C. practice of starting social interactions by introducing themselves by name and “P.G.P.,” or preferred gender pronoun. (The most semantically obsessed still object to the word “preferred.”)

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/08/e...y-recognizes-a-third-gender-neutral.html?_r=0

You don't have to be gay or transgender to be gender neutral, being gender neutral is simply deciding you don't want to be defined by sex roles based on an assigned gender given to you in society. Marketer's bank on assigning gender roles early on in how they portray gender roles even through childrens toys. A gender neutral person is wanting to be seen as a person individually not based on what's between their legs. ;)

There is no such thing as a gender neutral person, no matter how they try to claim they are.

Just goes to show you WHAT is taught and recognized by todays institutes of SUPPOSED higher learning.... If some fucked up professor with a Ph.D says so, it must be so.... the leftists have brought us to the brink of stupidity!

they are family

they want to be ...all that?

Lord above

who am I to criticized...I don;t want to be there

who I am I?

who

yep ^^^^

go taco bell

this is all too much for me

lol

Forum List

Back