Screw the Queers

Wonder how or where they urinate from? Difficult without gentitals!
You ought to know.

Here, let me show you how I do it to you.....
iconsex-goldenshowers.gif
^ The voice of experience.

Carpet muncher, you also want a new experience?
I'm quite happy myself. You seem to be....seeking something.

You ought to know.

You are here only because of the extreme bias of the USMB moder-asses, but I think you already know that.

Oh, poor lesbian, it's a bitch I have as much FREE SPEECH as you do....tough shit!...Yes, make friends with the moderators,... and these people wonder why people hate them so!
So you know how to suck up, too.
He's looking for something....something.

You ought to know.

^ The voice of experience.

Carpet muncher, you also want a new experience?
I'm quite happy myself. You seem to be....seeking something.
You know how guys are....

You ought to know.

You are here only because of the extreme bias of the USMB moder-asses, but I think you already know that.

Oh, poor lesbian, it's a bitch I have as much FREE SPEECH as you do....tough shit!...Yes, make friends with the moderators,... and these people wonder why people hate them so!
So you know how to suck up, too.
:ahole-1:

You ought to know.

I'm sure they just feel sorry for him/her.
:dev3:
I see you are melting down again, Viggie.

You ought to know.

I'm sure they just feel sorry for him/her.
:dev3:
I see you are melting down again, Viggie.

That's your flabby boobs you're looking at!

How do Zie's deal with menstruating and childbirth? Do Zie's get prostate cancer? Would an insurance company be able to deny a Zie from coverage for pregnancy and childbirth or prostate cancer based on not qualifying as a gender that requires that coverage?

I'll bet they'll drop the "Zie" really quickly then and declare their true gender when medical coverage is at stake.. :popcorn:

How do Zie's deal with menstruating and childbirth? Do Zie's get prostate cancer? Would an insurance company be able to deny a Zie from coverage for pregnancy and childbirth or prostate cancer based on not qualifying as a gender that requires that coverage?

I'll bet they'll drop the "Zie" really quickly then and declare their true gender when medical coverage is at stake.. :popcorn:

These people are just a couple of .....

poster5252383.jpg

Do you charge???

Only if I stick your tongue into an electric socket!
You like tongues then. Progress.
KDlcS.gif
Ah...I seem to have struck a nerve...a tongue-like nerve.

And here I thought I didn't give a shit!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:
Yes. You've told me twice now. Maybe you need to say it some more................to show how many shits you do give. :D

These people are just a couple of .....

poster5252383.jpg
Anyone else worry about Viggie's collection of candid photos?

You should worry some more about that.

Only if I stick your tongue into an electric socket!
You like tongues then. Progress.
KDlcS.gif
Ah...I seem to have struck a nerve...a tongue-like nerve.

And here I thought I didn't give a shit!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:
Yes. You've told me twice now. Maybe you need to say it some more................to show how many shits you do give. :D

All I have is 2 for you tonight...try tomorrow!

Forum List

Back