Sean Hannity Wants Rap Music Banned Along With Confederate Flag

There is something terribly sick and evil about parents who allow their children to listen to the filthy hateful gangsta niggaz rap. Expect more hoodrat pool parties.

White people are the biggest buyers LMAO

Racist. I never mentioned skin color.
Bad white parents and hood rats white kids, right? LMAO

Race hustling down to an art form. Good job. Good thing I didn't say "thug", huh.

Nugent isn't a racist or race hustler. However, here's one of Obama's best buddies, Jay Z. Care to give an opinion?

Yeah, Jay Z never threatened to kill him.

5a990d3dee3df78708f74404e02afec17be7277687ef889a9f8646b8cc550ee8.jpg

Nugent isn't a racist or race hustler. However, here's one of Obama's best buddies, Jay Z. Care to give an opinion?

Yeah, Jay Z never threatened to kill him.

Neither did Nugent or he'd be in jail. Show it, you sick evil liar.

121105_obama-jay-z-4x3.photoblog600.jpg

There is something terribly sick and evil about parents who allow their children to listen to the filthy hateful gangsta niggaz rap. Expect more hoodrat pool parties.

White people are the biggest buyers LMAO

Racist. I never mentioned skin color.
Bad white parents and hood rats white kids, right? LMAO

Race hustling down to an art form. Good job. Good thing I didn't say "thug", huh.

Being mad about the fact that whites buy and listen to more rap than anyone else doesn't change that fact.

And unlike you, I think that people are bad based on the music they listen to. Your bad

"We the People" determine what flags fly on government property. Capitalism will determine the sale of white supremacist flags and rap music in the private sector.
Hmmm...so I guess the "white supremacist' types will have to come up with a new flag? I'm sure if you want a stars & bars you can get one from one of their websites.

Damn, this is funny. Someone is actually defending a rich race hustler who makes hateful racist rap and sells it to infect American youth. Remarkable.

I would ask one of you lefties to challenge the logic in that but then I remembered that lefties are naturally logic-challenged.
Hannity is just illustrating the typical duplicity of lefties.

You cant challenge logic that isnt there.
Speak for yourself. You want to selectively ban speech.

I am speaking for myself. You said no one can challenge the logic and the reason is simple. Because its not logical.

I think you believe that making accusations will put some on the defensive but everyone knows thats your way to deflect from the topic.

You want to selectively eat bear scat. See?
I pointed out the logic that Hannity's facetious proposal demonstrated and have yet to be refuted.

I don't want it banned, I just want to see people finally move on to something else, something that's actually music again.

I don't want it banned, I just want to see people finally move on to something else, something that's actually music again.
Some people can't carry a tune. So they rap. I notice rappers don't play an instrument at the same time either. What goes for talent in America these days is silly.

Forum List

Back