Sean Hannity Wants Rap Music Banned Along With Confederate Flag

Sean Hannity is nothing more than cheap, trailer trash TV that appeals to a blockish audience. There's a reason his joke of a radio program lost its prized Cumulus Media slot and it was given to a real conservative talk show host.

Hannity's influence is on the decline and he really didn't have a lot to begin with.
Higher class than anyone on the left..

I would ask one of you lefties to challenge the logic in that but then I remembered that lefties are naturally logic-challenged.

The butthurt is strong here.

Liberals have no trouble with the government refusing to endorse rap music as official state music.

Liberals also have no problem with any store choosing not to sell rap music, or with any person who says bad things about rap music.

Hence liberals are completely consistent.

Hannity is just illustrating the typical duplicity of lefties.

I'm illustrating that you're a logic-deficient party hack who will have no response to being called out on your illogic.

"We the People" determine what flags fly on government property. Capitalism will determine the sale of white supremacist flags and rap music in the private sector.

I would ask one of you lefties to challenge the logic in that but then I remembered that lefties are naturally logic-challenged.

The butthurt is strong here.

Liberals have no trouble with the government refusing to endorse rap music as official state music.

Liberals also have no problem with any store choosing not to sell rap music, or with any person who says bad things about rap music.

Hence liberals are completely consistent.

I'm illustrating that you're a logic-deficient party hack who will have no response to being called out on your illogic.
You have no clue.
Gov mandated speech stifling is what it is. Who's to choose which prevails?

You have no clue.
Gov mandated speech stifling is what it is.

No, I think it's butthurt over losing your precious "get out of racism free by calling it heritage" card.

Who's to choose which prevails?

Since your speech hasn't been stifled, nobody has "prevailed". You are perfectly free to display your symbol, just as a Nazi is free to display his symbol.

You have no clue.

No, I think it's butthurt over losing your precious "get out of racism free by calling it heritage" card.

Since your speech hasn't been stifled, nobody has "prevailed". You are perfectly free to display your symbol, just as a Nazi is free to display his symbol.
The gov forcing that flag's removal from public property is the same as the FCC banning publicly broadcast speech.

You have no clue.

BTW, that heritage thing is for real while lefty fascists who are conditioned by images of that flag being misused by racists post-1960's is not. But lefty heritage doesn't exist before the 1960's.
Educate yourself.

There is something terribly sick and evil about parents who allow their children to listen to the filthy hateful gangsta niggaz rap. Expect more hoodrat pool parties.

You cant challenge logic that isnt there.
Speak for yourself. You want to selectively ban speech.

I am speaking for myself. You said no one can challenge the logic and the reason is simple. Because its not logical.

I think you believe that making accusations will put some on the defensive but everyone knows thats your way to deflect from the topic.

You want to selectively eat bear scat. See?

HannityWaterboard2.jpg

Forum List

Back