Search to begin for remains of Capt Robert Nairac, murdered by IRA in 1977

I doubt that they will find anything. Its a shame for the families.

I wonder what Nairac was really doing in that dirty war ?

That we will never know.
He was undercover by all accounts SAS, i must say if that was the case i can't believe how naive the authorities were thinking they could insert him into that very closed community, friend of mine lived in Ireland for years in a small community in Donegal his wife was from there, he went to the pub one night in the village with his Brother in law he was told afterwards the locals knew who he was and the IRA were in the pub that night along with a local Police officer, he never came to any harm while living there as a Englishman.

I doubt that they will find anything. Its a shame for the families.

I wonder what Nairac was really doing in that dirty war ?

That we will never know.
That isn't murdered, that's called killed in action you dingle berry.

You really should find a different source of news, if that is how this slipshod organization is going to report things.

The Guardian is warping your small little mind, clearly.

That isn't murdered, that's called killed in action you dingle berry.

You really should find a different source of news, if that is how this slipshod organization is going to report things.

The Guardian is warping your small little mind, clearly.
He was captured then tortured before he was killed, that aint KIA, but then again the Provos had previous.

He was captured then tortured before he was killed, that aint KIA, but then again the Provos had previous.
So by your logic, is what the US does to its enemies at Gitmo, that murder then?

:dunno:

Forum List

Back