Seattle Democrats Cancel Columbus Day. Replace It With "indigenous People's Day"

Sorry retard. The first African slave traders were Arabs. Get your facts together and stop using meth.

Nonsense. Go finish at least the 8th grade and stop driving nails into your forehead in your carny act.
Your lack of facts shows my barb provoked you to make yet another foolish post. I have taken up space in your mind.

More like a noisy brat in a grocery store annoying the adults. Feel free to post anything in support of your ridiculously silly assertion re African slavery began with Arabs.

Sorry retard. The first African slave traders were Arabs. Get your facts together and stop using meth.

Nonsense. Go finish at least the 8th grade and stop driving nails into your forehead in your carny act.
Your lack of facts shows my barb provoked you to make yet another foolish post. I have taken up space in your mind.

More like a noisy brat in a grocery store annoying the adults. Feel free to post anything in support of your ridiculously silly assertion re African slavery began with Arabs.
You made the contention that Black people begin African slavery. You support yours first and we will compare whos evidence is more credible.

The next thing you will claim is that Black Africans started white slavery too.

The early American colonists came here and killed an enormous amount of people and destroyed entire cultures. The least anyone can do is have a holiday commemorating the original peoples of this country. If that offends you, you are probably a bigot.

And Columbus was a horrible person. He was a slave trader and a despot, hated by colonists. He also sold young indigenous girls (aged 9-10) into sexual slavery. As a result of his brutal slavery, which often involved punishments like cutting off the hands of workers who were not productive enough, there was a mass suicide of 100 people. If attack dogs to hunt escaping natives did not have enough food, Columbus had Arawak babies killed to feed them.

In fact, Columbus was the first slave trader in the Americas. As the native slaves died off, they were replaced with black slaves. Columbus' son became the first African slave trader in 1505.

We might as well have Stalin day, Bin Laden day, and Kim Jong etc. day.

Let's bring back Lincoln day too. He killed 600,000 americans in his quest to destroy the states rights principle that our constitution is founded upon.

And most American blacks have contributed far more than shoots speeders. Tis what it is.

Rap is no more a contribution than it is music.
Many would disagree. But feel free to listen to jazz or the blues instead.

I don't want to waste a lot of time going down this road but I will say that I spent much of my time in my early twenties bringing black music to Seattle. I owned a music production company(West Coast Productions) and managed, recorded and produced concerts. I have hundreds of friends in that arena.

That said I am well aware of the genisis of rap/hip hop and find it disgusting musically and socially. Bascically it is what you get when uneducated tone deaf drug dealers and gang bangers get enough money to flaunt it promoting the street/gang lifestyle.

It IS a black thug thing. It is ugly. It has become popular for all the wrong reasons. It has elevated the worst people and their ignorant ideas and wealth up on a pedistal built on the misery of the drug industry.

Glorifying the social abuses that paid for these monsters and morons and comparing what they do with music is insulting to me and anyone that can tell the difference.

Asclepius, stop the nonsense. Slavery existed with indentured servitude, just as it did amongst the Jews.

And most American blacks have contributed far more than shoots speeders. Tis what it is.

I don't want to waste a lot of time going down this road but I will say that I spent much of my time in my early twenties bringing black music to Seattle. I owned a music production company(West Coast Productions) and managed, recorded and produced concerts. I have hundreds of friends in that arena.

That said I am well aware of the genisis of rap/hip hop and find it disgusting musically and socially. Bascically it is what you get when uneducated tone deaf drug dealers and gang bangers get enough money to flaunt it promoting the street/gang lifestyle.

It IS a black thug thing. It is ugly. It has become popular for all the wrong reasons. It has elevated the worst people and their ignorant ideas and wealth up on a pedistal built on the misery of the drug industry.

Glorifying the social abuses that paid for these monsters and morons and comparing what they do with music is insulting to me and anyone that can tell the difference.
If you think hip hop is a black thug thing then you are an uneducated moron. However I am trying to figure out what that has to do with celebrating columbus day.

Asclepius, stop the nonsense. Slavery existed with indentured servitude, just as it did amongst the Jews.
No it didnt. If it was slavery they would have called it slavery and not indentured servitude.

From a very pro-Africancentric website.

Forms of slavery have existed on all continents at different times in history – for instance, as a means of exploiting those captured in war – especially where there were labour shortages and an abundance of land. Slavery was certainly present in some African societies before the rise of Islam. In ancient Kemet, for example, there are descriptions of European slaves being branded. Later, in other African societies, especially those that were powerful states, enslaved or unfree people could be found, although generally their status was little different from that of poor farmers.

Africa before Transatlantic Enslavement

If you think hip hop is a black thug thing then you are an uneducated moron. However I am trying to figure out what that has to do with celebrating columbus day.

I know it is. You, moron are too stupid to see that what a people contributes is the essence of this topic.

Now toddle along and go fuck yourself.

I know it is. You, moron are too stupid to see that what a people contributes is the essence of this topic.

You dont know shit. I repeat you are a moron if you think hip hop is a Black thug thing. White kids purchase gangsta rap more than anyone. Hip hop is positive music they no longer give mainstream attention. You obviously are lying about bringing jazz to Seattle if you dont understand this.

No it didnt. If it was slavery they would have called it slavery and not indentured servitude.

From a very pro-Africancentric website.

Forms of slavery have existed on all continents at different times in history – for instance, as a means of exploiting those captured in war – especially where there were labour shortages and an abundance of land. Slavery was certainly present in some African societies before the rise of Islam. In ancient Kemet, for example, there are descriptions of European slaves being branded. Later, in other African societies, especially those that were powerful states, enslaved or unfree people could be found, although generally their status was little different from that of poor farmers.

Africa before Transatlantic Enslavement

You're not likely to penetrate his skull. He's also in complete denial over the CDC findings that a huge percentage of black women have the herpes virus.

You dont know shit. I repeat you are a moron if you think hip hop is a Black thug thing. White kids purchase gangsta rap more than anyone. Hip hop is positive music they no longer give mainstream attention. You obviously are lying about bringing jazz to Seattle if you dont understand this.

Some hip hop may be positive, but much of it belongs in the sewer.

Forum List

Back