Seattle Removes Bike Helmet Law Because More Black People Were Apparently Ticketed

Really dumb! It will only exacerbate the failed health care system.

It could lead to a point at which some Americans go untreated, for cause. No modern country should ever allow the situation getting to that!
'Social' remedies are needed now!
This is Seattle social issue. Blacks were getting ticketed four times as much as whites, so to be socially fair, Seattle did away with tickets for this infraction. I always wear a helmet, I think it provides protection in case of an accident. If someone doesn't wear a helmet, it is on them.

This is Seattle social issue. Blacks were getting ticketed four times as much as whites, so to be socially fair, Seattle did away with tickets for this infraction. I always wear a helmet, I think it provides protection in case of an accident. If someone doesn't wear a helmet, it is on them.

Seattle is one of the most racist cities in America.

Actually, not wearing a helmet isn't on them, it's on the American health care system.

It's a consequence of 'social' responsibility being forced on your country through your country's neglect.

The way out if 'social' responsibility is ignored is to leave the bodies on the street. That's not a solution for modern first world countries.

Seattle was fun to visit about 20 years ago. A few panhandlers would harass you, but now it's nothing but a homeless camp down by Pike's Market. Another great city ruined by Democrats.

Last edited:
Where is the link to support your statement or is this just an opinion?
I lived around black people all my life and have enjoyed every minute of it. Most black folks don't ride bikes for sport or touring. They ride cheap forms of transportation.

Actually, not wearing a helmet isn't on them, it's on the American health care system.

It's a consequence of 'social' responsibility being forced on your country through your country's neglect.

The way out if 'social' responsibility is ignored is to leave the bodies on the street. That's not a solution for modern first world countries.

So you would rather be racist and ticket blacks, what does that solve?

I lived around black people all my life and have enjoyed every minute of it. Most black folks don't ride bikes for sport or touring. They ride cheap forms of transportation.
I've also lived around Black people. I've seen many Black people live in a dump while driving brand new Cadillacs.

So you have no facts, this is just anecdotal evidence based on one person's perception? Yeah, not buying it.

Forum List

Back