Seattle Removes Bike Helmet Law Because More Black People Were Apparently Ticketed

My guess... the cops were leaving white cyclists without helmets alone while using this law to stop and frisk black cyclists.

It actually is a balance, how much do you try to protect people from themselves, vs. protect them from people who would abuse their rights using such laws.
My guess is the the bike owners took their helmets with them when the got off their bikes so there was no helmet for the black bike theif to wear when he stole the bike

Last edited:
I'm referring to black people who don't wear helmets when they ride their bikes.

If the article had referred to whites, my "I'm good with that" comment would've been exactly the same.

But thanks for chimin' in...

Okay, sorry about that I took away my disagree reaction. :)

I realize there are more black criminals than white criminals, but this is a pretty racist comment if you're referring to black people in general. Just saying.
Then we can get them to eliminate auto insurance also.

Really dumb! It will only exacerbate the failed health care system.

It could lead to a point at which some Americans go untreated, for cause. No modern country should ever allow the situation getting to that!
'Social' remedies are needed now!
STFU, commie duck. America isn't Canada. Thank God.

STFU, commie duck. America isn't Canada. Thank God.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ignore you and shut you down for a while if you can't at least reference the topic in some way. There's nothing to gain by spamming back at you and a lot to lose on my credibility and the forum's.

Niggas don't ride bikes nor jog.
Crackheads ride stolen bikes, until they can sell them.

1645656652309.png

My guess... the cops were leaving white cyclists without helmets alone while using this law to stop and frisk black cyclists.

It actually is a balance, how much do you try to protect people from themselves, vs. protect them from people who would abuse their rights using such laws.
Your guesses based on liberal dumb ideas don't mean shit, Joe. Come up with facts backed by links or STFU.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ignore you and shut you down for a while if you can't at least reference the topic in some way. There's nothing to gain by spamming back at you and a lot to lose on my credibility and the forum's.
I responded more to the thread than you did duck. WTF do you mean "treated?" It is not a disease. It is a law that they are rescinding based on race when race is irrelevant to life-saving helmets. Now run along and please do put me on iggy. Better yet just don't make asinine comments about treatments on a thread about bicycle helmets in the US--it ain't Canada and you have no standing.

What's the criminal penalty for "addicted while black"? Link?

Thanks for the links.

Can you cut and paste the part that mentioned "addicted while black"?

Forum List

Back