Seattle under siege as protesters take over City Hall.

I don’t care if it been posted 1000 times. It can’t be posted enough.

Every single last one of those fuckers should arrested and treated like a prisoner of war. Throw them in the dirtiest cell and throw away the key.

I have to laugh at all these Trumpers having great panic over this Seattle protest. Here is a recent picture:

1591917151362.jpeg

Looks more like a block party than an “insurrection” or whatever fantasizes the right is having.

My advice..get off panic mode.

I have to laugh at all these Trumpers having great panic over this Seattle protest. Here is a recent picture:

View attachment 349011
Looks more like a block party than an “insurrection” or whatever fantasizes the right is having.

An illegal block party....the homeless they invited in to increase their numbers stole their food and booze so now they are tweeting for vegan food.....Buuuuaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

View attachment 349011

An illegal block party....the homeless they invited in to increase their numbers stole their food and booze so now they are tweeting for vegan food.....Buuuuaaaaahahahahahahahahaha
An illegal block party is no reason to call out the National Guard. When their allowances run out most will go home.

View attachment 349011

An illegal block party is no reason to call out the National Guard. When their allowances run out most will go home.
Most have no where to go. Many millions of jobs aren't going to be coming back.

Forum List

Back