Sebelius: ‘Hold Me Accountable For The Debacle’

You wingnuts are all liars about Obama taking responsibility for the problems at the website. He talked about it today in his speech. In fact, the speech was excellent and I'm glad he's out there taking responsibility and credit for ACA.

Right now, the website is too slow, too many people have gotten stuck. And I am not happy about it. And neither are a lot of Americans who need health care. And they're trying to figure out how they can sign up as quickly as possible.

So there's no excuse for it. And I take full responsibility for making sure it gets fixed ASAP. We are working overtime to improve it every day -- every day. (Cheers, applause.) And more people are successfully buying these new plans online than they were a couple of weeks ago. And I expect more people will be able to buy conveniently online every single day as we move forward. We're going to get these problems resolved.

Transcript: President Obama?s Oct. 30 remarks on the new health-care law in Boston - The Washington Post

The wingnuts have been pretty pathetic and rude to people who are out there working hard for American citizens. Maybe you all should be this rude to the worthless Republicans in the House and Senate. You suck.

What a whiner.
Folks, this is an example of one who is guided by their emotions.

Did you see the guy who said Republicans remind him of the guy who can't read or write trying to be a book critic.

Remember, these are people who think science is a faith. They put morons on the US Science and committee. They know nothing of technology.
Oh, DO shut up, you stupid little man.

At least you don't disagree. What could you say anyway? Republicans believe in science? Evolution? Technology? It's laughable.
I'm under no obligation to validate your delusions, Mr. "The Fen River is in Texas!!"

You wingnuts are all liars about Obama taking responsibility for the problems at the website. He talked about it today in his speech. In fact, the speech was excellent and I'm glad he's out there taking responsibility and credit for ACA.

The wingnuts have been pretty pathetic and rude to people who are out there working hard for American citizens. Maybe you all should be this rude to the worthless Republicans in the House and Senate. You suck.

I am not a wing nut, i am not a liar and I'm certainly not pathetic.

You however much like LoneLaugher are Negged

:lol: We aren't always able to see in ourselves that which others observe readily.

Unless you are the only person holding that opinion.
Other than blind loyalty to all things Obama, you've not added a single post of substance.
The board members are well aware of your feelings.
You can go back to baking cookies or crochet.....Whatever your previous hobby, go do it.
This is no place for you.

I am not a wing nut, i am not a liar and I'm certainly not pathetic.

You however much like LoneLaugher are Negged

:lol: We aren't always able to see in ourselves that which others observe readily.

You don't know me. You've never met me. You've never seen me post under a Republican president. Despite the fact that I post often about the stupidity of the GOP and the things they do you still draw this conclusion. Shows what a dumb judgmental bitch you are.
What else would one expect from a hysterical lib?

She's not being let go. None of these things you wingnuts want to happen will.

Let

It

Go

Romneycare is working great, so will Obamacare.

As it turns out, you don't know what you're talking about. MassCare has huge problems.

Mass. mess: ObamaCare?s ugly future | New York Post

When the Bay State passed its health-reform law in 2006, 9 percent of non-elderly adults lacked insurance; that’s now down to 5 percent. The law didn’t reduce expensive emergency-room use as predicted. Instead, emergency-room visits have climbed by 9 percent, or about 3 million visits, from 2004 to 2008. But it’s bankrupting the state, while the pressures on small businesses and on health-care insurers and providers continue to build toward the breaking point.

Health care now consumes 35 percent of the state budget, up from 22 percent in 2000. Patrick recently asked Washington for $473 million to help make the Massachusetts reform work — on top of the $1.2 billion in support the feds have already kicked in over three years, more than $3,000 per person in the state.

Whenever the federal help stops coming, the Bay State will have to either hike taxes further to fund its program, or start cutting benefits. Reimbursements are already so low under the state-subsidized plans (most of whose 152,000 enrollees pay nothing) that doctors are already refusing to accept new patients with that “coverage.”

Yet small businesses are clearly finding it necessary to dump their employees on the public health plans. The Boston Globe recently reported on a broker who helps firms do just that; his practice is booming. He’s seen about 90 business owners terminate their plans since April.​
Does that sound like a success to you?
Masscare is an example of how socialized medicine cannot work.

I already know I spelled it wrong, asshole. :lol:
Sure, after TK pointed it out. :lol:

Who? Oh yeah, I have him on ignore. My spelling is terrible but I usually look things I'm not sure about up. I just don't care enough about it here anymore.
You care enough to (wrongly) claim I misspelled a word.

Those little squiggly red lines under the words you type? That's your browser telling you you screwed up. If you don't have them, download a decent browser.

Oh, you're a Saint ... A SAINT I tell ya.

Certainly not a saint. But NONE of the things you called me that I quoted. A dick, an asshole & even maybe a pompous jerk.

But above all honest.

Honestly, nobody cares about any of that. You are a bunch of words and sentences on a message board. I do know who you are because I have seen your posts. Sorry, I have my opinions and I really don't care to know anything more about you.

Do not speak for others. You have no right.
You do not have opinions. Your posts are emotional rants.

Sure, after TK pointed it out. :lol:

Who? Oh yeah, I have him on ignore. My spelling is terrible but I usually look things I'm not sure about up. I just don't care enough about it here anymore.
You care enough to (wrongly) claim I misspelled a word.

Those little squiggly red lines under the words you type? That's your browser telling you you screwed up. If you don't have them, download a decent browser.

As if you will ever be ready to tell me what to do.

Read it again, child. He's taking responsibility for getting it fixed. He's NOT taking responsibility for it being fucked up.

All he's going to do is waste more tax dollars on it.

And you're a petty little weasel but you don't see me harping on that all the time.

Petty? You are the first to resort to name calling.
And you call the OP petty?
You are indeed a mixed up bag of emotional nonsense.

Forum List

Back