Second Amendment advocates would this change your mind?

In an opinion piece found in the news and observer, this nut believes his words could bring us to a compromise. 😆
As for me I might pay him a visit and show him how wrong he is.
A considerable number of proponents of gun control seem to know very little about the firearms they seek to regulate and so often sound ignorant when discussing gun control.

Magazine size is irrelevant.

It takes literally less than 2 seconds to swap a magazine.

A considerable number of proponents of gun control seem to know very little about the firearms they seek to regulate and so often sound ignorant when discussing gun control.

Magazine size is irrelevant.

It takes literally less than 2 seconds to swap a magazine.
It depends on the person how fast they can swap a magazine out. I can do a mag exchange in less than a second. Someone with less experience will take longer.

It depends on the person how fast they can swap a magazine out. I can do a mag exchange in less than a second. Someone with less experience will take longer.
Which is why I said 2 seconds.

Even a complete newbie can change a magazine in 2 seconds after a couple hours on the range

The proponents of gun control know they can't get rid of guns in one legislative sweep, so they must do it in increments. Once they have achieved one targeted goal then they move to the next one. They keep moving forward until the second amendment protected right is all but gone.

In an opinion piece found in the news and observer, this nut believes his words could bring us to a compromise. 😆
As for me I might pay him a visit and show him how wrong he is.

It is impossible to reach a compromise, if one entity in the compromise has nothing to offer in exchange.

If the author would like to re-establish the proposal as regulations enforced through popular consent and mob rule ...
That may be a more appropriate way of framing their ideas.

It is impossible to reach a compromise, if one entity in the compromise has nothing to offer in exchange.

If the author would like to re-establish the proposal as regulations enforced through popular consent and mob rule ...
That may be a more appropriate way of framing their ideas.

It's a good thing we don't live in a democracy

Nonsense term.

Those who support a ban on high-capacity magazines are likewise Second Amendment advocates,

Wrong. Banning so-called "high-capacity magazines" ios a violation of the 2nd Amendment.

You gun control wackos post idiocies like this and then expect people to take you seriously.

given the fact that such bans do not violate the Constitution and have not been invalidated by the Supreme Court.
They sure as hell do violate the Constitution. The court has let slide numerous violations of the Constitution, so that proves nothing.

To advocate for firearm regulatory measures consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence is not to be ‘anti’- Second Amendment.

There are no regulatory measures consistent with the Second Amendment

Forum List

Back