Second Amendment advocates would this change your mind?

1648947242338.png

Tell the Ukrainian people they need to turn in all their magazines that hold over ten rounds or because you find the firearm scary looking and see how they react.

*****SMILE*****

:)

And of course the threats of bodily harm.... gun nuts love threatening people with guns. It speaks to their lack of manhood.

It speaks far more about the lack of manhood or womanhood that you liberals feel threatened by anything and everything. How the hell do you folks even function, being so afraid of everything all the time?

It will NEVER be enough to satisfy those who fear guns
Why would I fear guns when I can own one just like you? What is this fear you speak of? Are you suggesting those without guns might start a revolution and are frightened of you because you have a gun?
The real responsible people in America don't need a gun. They gave the government on their side and you are but a flea on a dog's back.

as well as those who FEAR legally owned guns in American hands. THAT is the last line. Cross it and the party gets started.

"There is no legitimate sporting or self-defense need for someone with proper marksmanship training to possess a 10-plus round magazine."

Unless, of course, the person or persons whom you're defending against have 30-round magazines.

Not even that….who is he to declare that my life or those of my family are only allowed 10 chances to stop a violent rapist, Robert or killer?

The important question is, would denying those who want a black assault weapon to kill people, lower the rate of murder with gun in America?

I think it would because there would be less gratification for the killer if he was limited to using a gun that didn't look the part for a murder, and obviously be less efficient in killing large numbers of people.

The professed good guy who wants to kill animals, kill songbirds, or shoot at targets wouldn't be unduly affected by his ability to own an assault weapon. Even though the change would be demoralizing for those who shoot at human silouette targets and dream of an opportunity to shoot at the real thing.

How do I know? I've been there and found immature pleasure in the shooting sports. I know what motivates all sorts of people who crave guns.
Ask a Canadian expert.

No compromise will ever be possible. An approach of taking away the incentive to own black assault weapons is the key. That will almost certainly have to start with demilitarizing America, and reducing the number of wars. In fact, that is in process now, due to the ineffectiveness of personal firearms in a war, as compared to bombs from a distance.

Comments?

You are an idiot with no understanding of the topic

Varmint rifle ... small bore, medium charge gives a flat trajectory ... high capacity magazine and semi-automatic because varmints come in packs ... the 5.56 NATO round is good for squirrel-sized varmint up to ... welll ... human-sized varmints ... but not recommended for bear-sized varmints ...

Still less than $100 at your local Walmart for the thing them Caucasian boys made, and they got their kill-count up in the hundreds ... not this pussy half dozen or so one gets with an AR-15 ...

‘It’s time to stop obsessing over the nebulous term “assault weapon” and the cosmetic features that qualify a firearm as an “assault weapon.”’ ibid

This is true – a pistol grip, collapsible stock, and bayonet lug have nothing to do with the lethality of an AR 15, and their prohibition is truly ridiculous.

Second Amendment advocate
Nonsense term.

Those who support a ban on high-capacity magazines are likewise Second Amendment advocates, given the fact that such bans do not violate the Constitution and have not been invalidated by the Supreme Court.

To advocate for firearm regulatory measures consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence is not to be ‘anti’- Second Amendment.

The only thing that could convince me to support an amendment overturning the 2nd is if those who say they support the 2nd continue to support cops who shoot people for having a gun in their hand with absolutely no understanding of why that person has a gun.
Particularly when those people who lawfully have a gun are black.

Conservatives are infamous for their hypocrisy and racism.

It will NEVER be enough to satisfy those who fear guns as well as those who FEAR legally owned guns in American hands. THAT is the last line. Cross it and the party gets started.
It has nothing to do with ‘fearing’ guns – that’s a lie.

However misguided and ineffective, those who support high-capacity magazine bans do not ‘fear’ guns nor do they advocate ‘banning’ guns.

Why would I fear guns when I can own one just like you? What is this fear you speak of? Are you suggesting those without guns might start a revolution and are frightened of you because you have a gun?
The real responsible people in America don't need a gun. They gave the government on their side and you are but a flea on a dog's back.
Bootlicker.

Second Amendment advocates would this change your mind?
No.

The police do not seem to agree with his claim that no one needs more than a ten round magazine for defense, because they keep using 20 round handgun magazines and 30 round rifle magazines.

"There is no legitimate sporting or self-defense need for someone with proper marksmanship training to possess a 10-plus round magazine."

Unless, of course, the person or persons whom you're defending against have 30-round magazines.
No fair. You’re using logic!

Forum List

Back