Second Amendment advocates would this change your mind?

The important question is, would denying those who want a black assault weapon to kill people, lower the rate of murder with gun in America?

I think it would because there would be less gratification for the killer if he was limited to using a gun that didn't look the part for a murder, and obviously be less efficient in killing large numbers of people.

The professed good guy who wants to kill animals, kill songbirds, or shoot at targets wouldn't be unduly affected by his ability to own an assault weapon. Even though the change would be demoralizing for those who shoot at human silouette targets and dream of an opportunity to shoot at the real thing.

How do I know? I've been there and found immature pleasure in the shooting sports. I know what motivates all sorts of people who crave guns.
Ask a Canadian expert.

No compromise will ever be possible. An approach of taking away the incentive to own black assault weapons is the key. That will almost certainly have to start with demilitarizing America, and reducing the number of wars. In fact, that is in process now, due to the ineffectiveness of personal firearms in a war, as compared to bombs from a distance.

Comments?
:disbelief:

No, I have a well rounded understanding on guns...
No, you don't.
...and plenty of experience in using them.
Doubtful.
I know very well what motivates young men to own black guns especially, and other guns less.
No, you don't. You're defaulting to PENIS REPLACEMENT, which is stupid as hell and merely a projection of your own perceived inadequacies.
Those who prefer the black guns brag about it continuously and troll the forum with announcments of them buying another and another.
Perhaps this one will frighten you less:

jYzKJGC.jpeg

You're operating under the mistaken assumption that you get to dictate what people may and may not want and have. You're pathetically trying to shame people into giving up their scary black bullet hoses by claiming they're trying to make up for physical shortcomings. That has never worked in the history of irrational gun haters, and it never will. Your obsession with penises is your own issue.

Get it? No one wants your validation. You don't get a say. Learn to accept your impotence in this matter and move on.

The important question is, would denying those who want a black assault weapon to kill people, lower the rate of murder with gun in America?

I think it would because there would be less gratification for the killer if he was limited to using a gun that didn't look the part for a murder, and obviously be less efficient in killing large numbers of people.

The professed good guy who wants to kill animals, kill songbirds, or shoot at targets wouldn't be unduly affected by his ability to own an assault weapon. Even though the change would be demoralizing for those who shoot at human silouette targets and dream of an opportunity to shoot at the real thing.

How do I know? I've been there and found immature pleasure in the shooting sports. I know what motivates all sorts of people who crave guns.
Ask a Canadian expert.

No compromise will ever be possible. An approach of taking away the incentive to own black assault weapons is the key. That will almost certainly have to start with demilitarizing America, and reducing the number of wars. In fact, that is in process now, due to the ineffectiveness of personal firearms in a war, as compared to bombs from a distance.

Comments?
What part of "shall not be abridged" don't you understand?

Ask a Canadian expert.

Comments?

laughing tiger.jpg

"There is no legitimate sporting or self-defense need for someone with proper marksmanship training to possess a 10-plus round magazine."

Unless, of course, the person or persons whom you're defending against have 30-round magazines.

That right there. Criminals are always going to try to stay a step ahead of the good guys. That's why law-enforcement officers no longer carry antiquated wheel guns and why they have to carry AR carbines with 30-round magazines in their patrol cars.

The 1997 North Hollywood Shootout marked the turning point.

North Hollywood shootout - Wikipedia

No, I have a well rounded understanding on guns and plenty of experience in using them. I know very well what motivates young men to own black guns especially, and other guns less.

Those who prefer the black guns brag about it continuously and troll the forum with announcments of them buying another and another.

And of course the threats of bodily harm.... gun nuts love threatening people with guns. It speaks to their lack of manhood.

No, you filth would keep killing or use prohibited weapons.

No, I have a well rounded understanding on guns and plenty of experience in using them. I know very well what motivates young men to own black guns especially, and other guns less.

I'm not a big fan of black either. That's why I got my bullet hose in flat dark earth color. It's a much more natural color.

ak1.jpg

Forum List

Back