🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Secret Service director sites “safety” concerns of sloped roof as reason it wasn’t covered

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
So Kimberly Cheatle, the incompetent woman in charge of the most elite security detail in the world, says that the rooftop the gunman was on was looked at, but for safety reasons didn’t want law enforcement on the roof.

IMG_6378.png

What was that?

IMG_6377.png

Did she say how she thinks the ladder got put there? Did she say why none of the police who were parked just several feet from and who were inside the same building that the combatant climbed where the ladder was placed didn't ask any questions about why it was there or how it got staged there?

Was she even asked?

screen-shot-41-jpg.978196

skynews-trump-gun_6626981-png.978197

She said the "Buck stops with her," which really doesn't mean anything, as there will be no consequences (as we've seen with many bureaucrats across the Biden administration) for not being able to do the job. It's constant finger-pointing, and it's the Secret Service's responsibility to protect the president and previous presidents.

The Secret Service fucked up .. plain and simple, and she admitted it in the exclusive interview.

She said the "Buck stops with her," which really doesn't mean anything, as there will be no consequences (as we've seen with many bureaucrats across the Biden administration) for not being able to do the job. It's constant finger-pointing, and it's the Secret Service's responsibility to protect the president and previous presidents.

The Secret Service fucked up .. plain and simple, and she admitted it in the exclusive interview.

Did Trump fire Fauci?

The unaccounted for incompetence has been a part of government for decades.

So Kimberly Cheatle, the incompetent woman in charge of the most elite security detail in the world, says that the rooftop the gunman was on was looked at, but for safety reasons didn’t want law enforcement on the roof.

View attachment 978393

What was that?

View attachment 978392
We wouldn't want anyone getting hurt. Oh, wait a minute, several people were hurt, including two being dead.

Did she say how she thinks the ladder got put there? Did she say why none of the police who were parked just several feet from and who were inside the same building that the combatant climbed where the ladder was placed didn't ask any questions about why it was there or how it got staged there?

Was she even asked?

screen-shot-41-jpg.978196

skynews-trump-gun_6626981-png.978197
Are you suggesting that it was an inside job?

Was Fauci in charge of the security detail for a previous president and presidential candidate who was nearly assassinated?

Enough with the excuses.

(as we've seen with many bureaucrats across the Biden administration)

Were "many" bureaucrats responsible for this?

Enough with the excuses.

(as we've seen with many bureaucrats across the Biden administration)

Were "many" bureaucrats responsible for this?
He didn't have the authority to fire Fauci .. moot point.

Can Trump fire Fauci? Technically, no

Under federal law, Trump doesn’t have the power to directly fire Fauci, a career civil servant, and remove him from government. And while Trump could try ordering his political appointees to dismiss the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Fauci could appeal – a time-consuming process.

View attachment 978393

What was that?

View attachment 978392

Do they realize that bad excuses like this are worse than just saying nothing?

Are you suggesting that it was an inside job?

I'm asking what really should be common sense questions so that we can figure that out.

Do you think he carried the ladder across the parking lot where the police where parked and stationed inside the very building he climbed and shot and killed/wounded several people?

Like...eh scuse me, guys, I just need to get my ladder up here so I can get up on the roof.

I'm asking what really should be common sense questions so that we can figure that out.

Do you think he carried the ladder across the parking lot where the police where parked and stationed inside the very building he climbed and shot and killed/wounded several people?
I'm not interested in helping you with any 'building 7' theories. Develop the conspiracy yourself but be careful of what you try to invent.

Forum List

Back