Secret Service jumps on stage to protect Trump

couch protester

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2015
Secret Service surrounds Donald Trump at campaign event

The libs are going ravenous like Cujo. Now who is the real deranged group? Its becoming the Purge for libs. Bernie Sanders and Hillary condoning their democrat disciples violent behavior and not reprimanding.

Cujo-horror-legends-25727076-1024-768.jpg

maxresdefault-12-793x446.jpg

tumblr_mtsedg7Sug1rudjcro1_1280.jpg

I seen the video.

More Agents should have surrounded Mr.Trump.

Had it been a coordinated attack from opposite sides....the few Agents he had around him would have not got the job done .

Or they should have done the correct, but embarrassing move....of putting Mr.Trump on the floor and covering him with their bodies - Mr. Trump is less of a target laying down and he is covered, preferably by Secret Service Agents wearing bullet proof vests - the Agents vest also protect Mr. Trump. What if a harmful liquid or substance was thrown after the initial intrusion ( decoy - diversion ) - Trump would have been exposed standing up, versus safe laying down and covered with the Agents bodies.

Secret Service did a " Save Face " move that saved Trump any embarrassment . Bad call.

That might come back one day and bite them in the butt. I guess no one remembers the Reagan shooting, Attempted assassination of Pope John Paul, Anwar Sadat assassination.... And others.

His plane was too close also.

Crowd was too close in my opinion .

Protection......is to be taken seriously.

On guard, Preplan, scan with your eyes in a methodical pattern, and ask yourself " what if? " , two clear escape routes - I prefer three if possible. No lack of communication - everyone is on the same page .

BTDT !

Shadow 355 ( Prior US Military )

Last edited:
Trump is a big fellow. If he knows how to punch, he could flatten a casual attacker quick.

Forum List

Back