See If You Can Identify...

The next time you are demanding Bible-compliant marriages, remember what Jesus said :

"I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."
In other words, if you divorce your wife in order to commit sexual immorality, it's cool but if it's for any other reason, it's adultery. Learn something new every day.
No, that verse means the only reason you can divorce your wife is if your wife committed adultery.

God was actually very inflexible about divorce. He didn't even want to make an exception for adultery, but Moses talked him into it.
That's the spin you want to put on it, but I think it means its ok to divorce your wife to commit sexual immorality but for no other reason. This thread has been a revelation to me.

Kinda funny quoting Biblical about divorce and marriage and leaving out homosexuality is an abomination in the Bible :rolleyes:

There are 3 reasons why Hillary and Bill are still together .....
1) he helps with her thirst for power
2) he doesn't care if she's a lesbian
3) she doesn't care if he's banging little girls or women.

Rush Limbaugh with his first wife:

1238dhw.jpg

Rush Limbaugh with his second wife:

69osj7.jpg

Rush Limbaugh with his third wife:

5p3gj7.jpg

Isn't that a charming photo?

Rush Limbaugh with his fourth wife:

no7m8h.png

The next time you are demanding Bible-compliant marriages, remember what Jesus said :

"I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."
In other words, if you divorce your wife in order to commit sexual immorality, it's cool but if it's for any other reason, it's adultery. Learn something new every day.
No, that verse means the only reason you can divorce your wife is if your wife committed adultery.

God was actually very inflexible about divorce. He didn't even want to make an exception for adultery, but Moses talked him into it.
That's the spin you want to put on it, but I think it means its ok to divorce your wife to commit sexual immorality but for no other reason. This thread has been a revelation to me.
No, that is not the spin, idiot. You have a serious comprehension problem. You really think Jesus was saying it was okay to divorce your wife so you could fuck around?

Holy shit! You're even dumber than I thought!

Link:

King James: And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

Kinda funny quoting Biblical about divorce and marriage and leaving out homosexuality is an abomination in the Bible :rolleyes:
So is eating shellfish.

And you are missing the point, as usual. The whole point is that you hypocritical bigots only observe the Bible when it suits you.

You are using the Bible as an excuse for your hatred and bigotry. You don't have the guts to admit the truth, and sacrilegiously use the Bible as a shield. Cowards.

No, that is not the spin, idiot. You have a serious comprehension problem. You really think Jesus was saying it was okay to divorce your wife so you could fuck around?

Link:

King James: And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
No, no, no. Clearly it says if you want to put away (I hope this means divorce not murder) his wife in order to commit fornication, it's ok, but if it is for any other reason, and you then remarry, you have committed adultery. I tell you, this thread has given me a whole now outlook on marriage and divorce.

Link:

No, no, no. Clearly it says if you want to put away (I hope this means divorce not murder) his wife in order to commit fornication, it's ok, but if it is for any other reason, and you then remarry, you have committed adultery. I tell you, this thread has given me a whole now outlook on marriage and divorce.
Think, dumbshit. The bible considers fornication outside of marriage a sin. So, obviously, Jesus would not say it is okay to divorce so you can go sin.

Wow. I can't believe you are this ignorant of the bible and its teachings.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised bigots are uninformed about the Bible they wave about.

Link:

Think, dumbshit. The bible considers fornication outside of marriage a sin.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised bigots are uninformed about the Bible they wave about.
I see you are still confused. As you say, the bible sees fornication outside of marriage as a sin, that's why it says you should divorce your wife first. It's all clear as day.

Link:

I see you are still confused. As you say, the bible sees fornication outside of marriage as a sin, that's why it says you should divorce your wife first. It's all clear as day.
Are you really this stupid? Or am I being punked?

I notice none of the bible-thumping gay haters are correcting you. Interesting.

So is eating shellfish.

And you are missing the point, as usual. The whole point is that you hypocritical bigots only observe the Bible when it suits you.

You are using the Bible as an excuse for your hatred and bigotry. You don't have the guts to admit the truth, and sacrilegiously use the Bible as a shield. Cowards.

The ban on eating shellfish was Mosaic Law, applied to only Jews, not Gentiles and was done away with by the New Covenant. Learn the Bible and THEN try and use it, dipshit

Link:

You're an odd guy, g5000. lol

Why did you post this in the politics forum?

Link:

I'm just trying to help you to liberate your mind and take a fresh look at things instead of just repeating what other people have told you.

The gay bashers claim the couple in the OP, just by getting married, are destroying the institution of marriage.

But I think the case has been made to these sacrilegious, hypocritical bigots it is not TH3 GAYZ who have utterly trashed the institution.

The gay bashers claim the couple in the OP, just by getting married, are destroying the institution of marriage.

But I think the case has been made to these sacrilegious, hypocritical bigots it is not TH3 GAYZ who have utterly trashed the institution.

Gay marriage = pretend marriage, it's not the real deal. Like playing house

Forum List

Back