See if you can spot a bit of Trumpian hypocrisy

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
First let me state that this entire Trumpian butt-hurt about being spied upon by the FBI, simply constitutes the WH lame attempt to solify the Trump cult base for what's coming from Mueller's investigation's findings.

But, lets review the why Trump is so darn pissed that he may skip his golfing for a couple of days.

Trump: If FBI spied on my campaign, 'bigger than Watergate!' - AP News

So, Trump is pissed.......BUT, we must remember this also.....

Ex-Trump campaign adviser: Papadopoulos was just a 'coffee boy ...

Carter Page: I've never communicated with Trump

So, let's do a quick review.......

1. Trump claims that his precious campaign was unjustly being spied on....

2. Trump hires Papadapolous who in a drunken spree reveals to a diplomat that his task is to get dirt on Hillary from the Russians

3. Trump hires Page who is called an idiot by Russian spies who were trying to recruit him

4. The FBI has a duty and MUST investigate these Trump dimwits who seem to be openly colluding with Russians

5. As the last 2 links above show, the Trump campaign labeled both Papadopolus and Page as irrelevant twits.......

Leading us to then wonder WHY is Trump so infuriated that the FBI investigated these 2 NO BODIES that were quickly fired???

Can't see any Trumpian hypocrisy, although it's pretty tough seeing through all the liberal stupidity.

• Banned
Can't see any Trumpian hypocrisy, although it's pretty tough seeing through all the liberal stupidity.

Didn't really expect anyone drunk on orange kool aid within the Trump cult, to be able to see anything since all that they can see is Trump's ass.........lol

Whole investigation genre is undergoing a major U-TURN, due to Inspector General's report to be released soon. Democrats involved in dossier et al nasties, are rats deserting sinking ship.

Only question is, will Hillary and Obama finally be made accountable for their misdeeds ? Got to get the big fish.

• Banned
Only question is, will Hillary and Obama finally be made accountable for their misdeeds ? Got to get the big fish.

LOL......Try this...it may help your cause

upload_2018-5-21_20-52-18.png

First let me state that this entire Trumpian butt-hurt about being spied upon by the FBI, simply constitutes the WH lame attempt to solify the Trump cult base for what's coming from Mueller's investigation's findings.

But, lets review the why Trump is so darn pissed that he may skip his golfing for a couple of days.

2. Trump hires Papadapolous who in a drunken spree reveals to a diplomat that his task is to get dirt on Hillary from the Russians

3. Trump hires Page who is called an idiot by Russian spies who were trying to recruit him

4. The FBI has a duty and MUST investigate these Trump dimwits who seem to be openly colluding with Russians

5. As the last 2 links above show, the Trump campaign labeled both Papadopolus and Page as irrelevant twits.......

Leading us to then wonder WHY is Trump so infuriated that the FBI investigated these 2 NO BODIES that were quickly fired???

Actually nat the FBI wasn't investigating the Trump campaign but was looking into foreign governments interfering in US Elections. This is a crime.

When investigating it they kept on ending up with someone from the Trump campaign, talking to them. The FBI thought initially that the Russians were just using the Trump Campaign.

This is what everyone started investigating... Actually no one has said anything about Trump personally involved at first and Mueller has been tight lipped about anything since.

It has been Trump's behaviour afterwards that makes him look guilty, innocent people don't run a propaganda war against the DOJ..
America was attacked, If the President is saying that OK and attacks the investigators, why should any country not be attacking the US in the next election?
There is no repercussions for there actions.

Actually nat the FBI wasn't investigating the Trump campaign but was looking into foreign governments interfering in US Elections. This is a crime.

When investigating it they kept on ending up with someone from the Trump campaign, talking to them. The FBI thought initially that the Russians were just using the Trump Campaign.

This is what everyone started investigating... Actually no one has said anything about Trump personally involved at first and Mueller has been tight lipped about anything since.

It has been Trump's behaviour afterwards that makes him look guilty, innocent people don't run a propaganda war against the DOJ..
America was attacked, If the President is saying that OK and attacks the investigators, why should any country not be attacking the US in the next election?
Mueller's problem is his whole investigation had nothing to investigate, from the beginning. Never was any crime committed. Still haven't found one, and investigations are supposed to investigate crimes, not conduct investigations in search of one, or attempt to bend or shape the law to make a prosecution.

Should be interesting to see what happens when the evidences of Clinton crime start being checked out. Plenty to investigate.

Nobody is wondering any of that, leading us all to wonder why you keep bringing up a dead investigation

Mueller's problem is his whole investigation had nothing to investigate, from the beginning. Never was any crime committed. Still haven't found one, and investigations are supposed to investigate crimes, not conduct investigations in search of one, or attempt to bend or shape the law to make a prosecution.

Should be interesting to see what happens when the evidences of Clinton crime start being checked out. Plenty to investigate.

Hacking of the DNC servers was a crime and a serious one... There is no one disputing that (except maybe you and a few others)...

Distributing those Emails is another crime. Knowing about this and coordinating with it also a crime....

FBI is investigating the original crime and any crimes arising from it...

Hacking of the DNC servers was a crime and a serious one... There is no one disputing that (except maybe you and a few others)...

Distributing those Emails is another crime. Knowing about this and coordinating with it also a crime....

Unclear post. Don't know what you're talking about. You're a Clinton supporter ? Believe they committed no crimes ?

Unclear post. Don't know what you're talking about. You're a Clinton supporter ? Believe they committed no crimes ?

Past records of unproven allegations have not gone well for the GOP... But sure, fire away again having another investigation, sure while you are there lets have another Benghazi investigation... You probably have her guilty of Pizzagate as well....

What is happening is very disturbing and the right and GOP are enablers... They are allowing the DOJ to be used as a political pawn...

Maybe lefties need to look up the word "hypocrisy". Nothing alleged to Trump can be considered hypocritical but if you want to expand the concept it seems that hypocrite former Obama staffers claim that national security was at risk so a spy in the Trump campaign was justified but no attempt was made to put an informant in the Hillary campaign where most of the Russian interference was alleged. Barry Hussein was raised in the 3rd world and the "dreams of my father" who was a communist left wing political activist probably impacted his thinking. Maybe Barry Hussein thought that 3rd world type coups were a normal part of politics and maybe he will find out different if Sessions ever gets off his ass.

Last edited:
Past records of unproven allegations have not gone well for the GOP... But sure, fire away again having another investigation, sure while you are there lets have another Benghazi investigation... You probably have her guilty of Pizzagate as well....

What is happening is very disturbing and the right and GOP are enablers... They are allowing the DOJ to be used as a political pawn...
That is exactly what the Democrats have been doing for the past year. Allegations against the Clintons have been unproven because witnesses have been bumped off, and those still alive, have been coerced and intimidated by the Clinton stranglehold on power. One can only imagine what kind of threats were probably laid on James Comey and Trey Gowdy, and their families.

Fortunately, their political power is over now, and real, unimpeded investigations can now begin, as is the case with the Henry/Ives casein Saline County, Arkansas. Hopefully, the Clintons will finally be brought to justice for their many, many crimes dating back decades.

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

First let me state that this entire Trumpian butt-hurt about being spied upon by the FBI, simply constitutes the WH lame attempt to solify the Trump cult base for what's coming from Mueller's investigation's findings. LIBS are so pathetic they can't even come up with their own material. Be honest OP, you cannot get over the election results and if Trump farts the wrong way you raise the issue.

But, lets review the why Trump is so darn pissed that he may skip his golfing for a couple of days. I can't wait.

Trump: If FBI spied on my campaign, 'bigger than Watergate!' - AP News Neat. You're doing really well so far nat4900

So, Trump is pissed.......BUT, we must remember this also.....I can't wait.

Ex-Trump campaign adviser: Papadopoulos was just a 'coffee boy ...Neat.

Carter Page: I've never communicated with Trump ...Neat.

So, let's do a quick review.......I can't wait.

1. Trump claims that his precious campaign was unjustly being spied on.......Neat.

2. Trump hires Papadapolous who in a drunken spree reveals to a diplomat that his task is to get dirt on Hillary from the Russians. WOW, you're KIDDING? I can't believe opponents even attempt to get dirt on one another. Hillary would never do that, she's near sweet Mary, maybe better.

3. Trump hires Page who is called an idiot by Russian spies who were trying to recruit him.......Neat.

4. The FBI has a duty and MUST investigate these Trump dimwits who seem to be openly colluding with Russians..ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.......Slow day for complaints I see.

5. As the last 2 links above show, the Trump campaign labeled both Papadopolus and Page as irrelevant twits.......Neat.

Leading us to then wonder WHY is Trump so infuriated that the FBI investigated these 2 NO BODIES that were quickly fired??? You have a mouse in your pocket?

Forum List

Back