🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seen online today - I voted for Hillary

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
We may actually have a red wave. Sure, democrats may, once again, get more votes, but not in places that matter.

From a Florida Gator fan (can confirm his liberal credentials):

I voted for Hillary. Yes I did. I voted for her because I didn't trust Trump's skill in government and his lack of experience with foreign policy, and I thought Hillary's policies were best path going forward for this country.

But I can tell you I am absolutely disgusted with my fellow Democrats. This is a disgrace what this party has become.

I watched and listened to the entire hearing. If ANYTHING, Mrs. Ford experienced a traumatic event and misidentified the men who did this to her.

I do not believe at all that Kavanaugh has ever sexually abused a woman. Ever.

Lindsey said it best, Ford may be a victim, just as much as Kavanaugh is. This is all a political stunt, and Ford seemed to be used as the pawn.

I'm thoroughly disgusted with the Democrats in government, and CNN has just made me sick to my stomach watching this garbage analysis.

I was raised in a Democratic household. But I wasn't raised to lie, sabotage, and try to destroy innocent people's lives. The direction of this party I've associated myself has took a turn for the worst, and I don't think I should be a part of it.

We may actually have a red wave. Sure, democrats may, once again, get more votes, but not in places that matter.

I voted for Hillary. Yes I did. I voted for her because I didn't trust Trump's skill in government and his lack of experience with foreign policy, and I thought Hillary's policies were best path going forward for this country.

But I can tell you I am absolutely disgusted with my fellow Democrats. This is a disgrace what this party has become.

I watched and listened to the entire hearing. If ANYTHING, Mrs. Ford experienced a traumatic event and misidentified the men who did this to her.

Lindsey said it best, Ford may be a victim, just as much as Kavanaugh is. This is all a political stunt, and Ford seemed to be used as the pawn.

I'm thoroughly disgusted with the Democrats in government, and CNN has just made me sick to my stomach watching this garbage analysis.

I was raised in a Democratic household. But I wasn't raised to lie, sabotage, and try to destroy innocent people's lives. The direction of this party I've associated myself has took a turn for the worst, and I don't think I should be a part of it.
Thank you for the honest post. Probably the best all day. We shopuld be evaluating all of our representativesa and forget the R and D. Republicans are not free from abuse in office. Wouldn't you like to know just how many raises they keep voting for themselves? They begin their career al;most broke from campaigning and then live in a mansion with bank accounts in the millions. And that is not all income.

Thank you for the honest post. Probably the best all day. We shopuld be evaluating all of our representativesa and forget the R and D. Republicans are not free from abuse in office. Wouldn't you like to know just how many raises they keep voting for themselves? They begin their career al;most broke from campaigning and then live in a mansion with bank accounts in the millions. And that is not all income.
Not my post, I'm a republican

This was posted by a guy on another forum, definitely a liberal and a lifelong Democrat but even worse, a damned Gator...

I am seeing lots of this type of thing

Very encouraging for me

Not my post, I'm a republican

This was posted by a guy on another forum, definitely a liberal and a lifelong Democrat even worse, a damned Gator...

But I am seeing lots of this type of thing

Very encouraging for me
I'm a Republican. too. But that doesn't mean I give them room for screwing up. Just give some of them enough rope to hang themselves. We have to have standards.

The Democrats are finally throwing off all their disguises and revealing how ugly they really are.

Someone in the Congressional office posted on Wikipedia the home addresses and phone numbers of the Republican members of the Judiciary Committee, all to make it easier to send them death threats.

The Democrats are finally throwing off all their disguises and revealing how ugly they really are.

Someone in the Congressional office posted on Wikipedia the home addresses and phone numbers of the Republican members of the Judiciary Committee, all to make it easier to send them death threats.
Oh, how I would love to see them get caught. Just another nail in the coffin.

another #walkaway

We have to have standards.
Indeed, we learned a painful lesson in Alabama

Wanna know why we have Doug Jones, a terrible democrat, as a Senator?

Because we failed to impeach or run off Bentley, our corrupt Republican governor in a timely manner

Bentley appointed Luthor Strange to replace Sessions when he left to become AG

Strange protected Bentley from being run out of office, but we FINALLY did force Bentley out

Kay Ivey advances from Lt Governor to Governor

She.made the mistake of holding a special election

Roy Moore challanged Strange in the primary and won, mostly because voters were disgusted with Strange for his role in the Bentley scandal, but also because Moore has a rabid and motivated base that showed up in a low turnout primary

Jones won in a perfect storm. Suburban Republicans either stayed home or crossed over to vote against Moore. Black turnout was in the upper 80's and the sky screamers that hate Trump were motivated

Jones STILL only barely won, but win he did

All because we (Republicans) failed to stand up against corruption in a timely and decisive manner

BTW, Jones is a "NO" on Kav

I guess he wants to be a Democrat lobbyist really bad cuz he's not the "independent moderate" he promised to be, this no vote kills any slim chance he might have had

He was going to lose anyway, but this SCOTUS vote demonstrates that he does not care about winning reelection

Red wave coming boys and girls!

Another great comment seen online from yesterday (Alabama fan this time):

My Partner just registered to vote

After watching all day today, my Partner (yes, we're gay) pulled out his laptop as soon as the hearings were over and registered to vote in GA. We are both appalled at what has happened to our civil discourse in this country.

I am thankful that the Dems fought for our equality to marry but they have taken it too far and pushed us over the edge.

Secretary Clinton would have become president of the united states if she had just appeared on the bill maher show

I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump.

I do not believe that Dr Ford mis-identified her the men who did it. According to Brett Kavanaugh's calendar, he was going to be with JT and Mark Judge. Dr Ford knew that despite not seeing Kavanaugh's calendar. If she mis-identified Kavanaugh then how did she know they were going to be together.

The fact is that Chris Wallace believes Dr Ford and I do to. Dr Ford likely was sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh. I guess a few white guys have lost their marbles over this.

We have to have standards.
Indeed, we learned a painful lesson in Alabama

Wanna know why we have Doug Jones, a terrible democrat, as a Senator?

Because we failed to impeach or run off Bentley, our corrupt Republican governor in a timely manner

Bentley appointed Luthor Strange to replace Sessions when he left to become AG

Strange protected Bentley from being run out of office, but we FINALLY did force Bentley out

Kay Ivey advances from Lt Governor to Governor

She.made the mistake of holding a special election

Roy Moore challanged Strange in the primary and won, mostly because voters were disgusted with Strange for his role in the Bentley scandal, but also because Moore has a rabid and motivated base that showed up in a low turnout primary

Jones won in a perfect storm. Suburban Republicans either stayed home or crossed over to vote against Moore. Black turnout was in the upper 80's and the sky screamers that hate Trump were motivated

Jones STILL only barely won, but win he did

All because we (Republicans) failed to stand up against corruption in a timely and decisive manner

BTW, Jones is a "NO" on Kav

I guess he wants to be a Democrat lobbyist really bad cuz he's not the "independent moderate" he promised to be, this no vote kills any slim chance he might have had

He was going to lose anyway, but this SCOTUS vote demonstrates that he does not care about winning reelection

That shows he is a moderate.

Hillary is a loser a demonic loser.

America knows.

I do not believe that Dr Ford mis-identified her the men who did it. According to Brett Kavanaugh's calendar, he was going to be with JT and Mark Judge. Dr Ford knew that despite not seeing Kavanaugh's calendar. If she mis-identified Kavanaugh then how did she know they were going to be together.

The fact is that Chris Wallace believes Dr Ford and I do to. Dr Ford likely was sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh. I guess a few white guys have lost their marbles over this.
He was with two friends he hung out with all the time? It doesn’t take a magician to pull off that trick. It doesn’t mean anything. Anyone in my high school could say me, Carl and Scott were at some place together. Yeah about 90% of the time.

So how did Ford know Kavanaugh's name, if 40 years ago, she didn't know him or Judge?

So how did Ford know Kavanaugh's name, if 40 years ago, she didn't know him or Judge?

What evidence is there the obviously insane idiot Ford knew his name 40 years ago? She did not know where she was, when it was and how she got there and back to her parents house, who she claims she avoided talking to about sexual assault and attempted murder because being reprimanded about drinking at 14 years of age at a stranger's house was worse than attempted murder according to her.

Last edited:

What evidence is there the obviously insane idiot Ford know his name 40 years ago?

Exactly.....according to her or one of her testimonies or statements....she had said she didn't know any of the other kids at the party, other than her friend she came with but doesn't remember how.

So if she didn't know his name then...…...how in the heck did she know his name in 2012 during therapy sessions or his name in 2018 when he's on the short list or after his nomination?????

Another blaring oopsie on her part

Unfortunately the judge was on the short list in case that Utah Mitt Romney won the Presidency. So the Swamp got her, an obvious mental case, to do a fake ass two question polygraph "where they wrapped her all up" or whatever she claimed.

Stick with the party dcbl
We can do more good to end corruption and abuse by supporting fellow Dems in reforming from within. Dems only listen to fellow Dems. We need to check and correct our own party by setting and leading the right example.

Work with progressive Greens and prochoice Libertarians and we can reinvent party politics and representation.

Look up proportional representation and Indy currency as taught by the Greens. Also health Care coops and fair trade coops.

All this needs to be adopted into party platforms for health care and immigration reforms.

Connect with local Libertarians and Tea Party Constitutionalist s. All that needs to be added to the Dem party to include full diversity.

We can fix what's wrong with our party so this stays out of govt. Don't give up but work inside and out at the same time bringing solutions home and then using our party to go national with the right solutions and corrections.

We can't fix it by running away.

Dems need to take responsibility for damage and debts our party has done. That will set the right example for our leaders and our nation. Thanks for sharing and for knowing the difference between being a part of the problem or being part of the solution. I support you in this question to clean up our own party to stop any more messes we can't afford!

Forum List

Back