Seized tapes record Donald talking with Cohen about Karen McDougal payoff.

The only thing I could find about McDougall and Trump is that she offered him advice.

Susan McDougal offers advice to former Trump aide on special counsel with subpoena

You aren't paying attention.

Yup. Just figured out its not that Karen McDougall. thanks.

I did have to double check, though. For a moment I thought I might not have used her first name. :D
So what? Where is the crime here?

Let's put Trump under oath, when he says I didn't have sex with that women, impeach him.

Oh yeah. That's an impeachable offense.

If it were half of Congress would be impeached not to mention athletes, movie stars and company heads.

LMAO

Perjury was the point, and that was a stretch by hypocrites in the R Caucus when President Clinton was impeached.

Something like a link would be good so people know WTF you are talking about.

What I'm talking about is that tapes seized by the FBI contain a conversation between Donald and Michael Cohen talking strategy to pay off Karen McDougal's silence. Pretty sure I was clear about that already.

Oh... so what if I said "Obama has secret tapes of him having sex with a rhinoceros" - you are supposed to just take my word for it and start speaking your outrage??

Lotta posters here would. Some of them would get to work on a Photoshop. Wid a quickness.

Meanwhile.... people have lost pensions, sick pay is a thing of the past now, healthcare insurance is rising faster and faster....... but f*ck that!!!.... Trump might have had sex with a bimbo 12 years ago, and might have said something about it to someone else.... now THIS is important stuff!!!!!

The only thing I could find about McDougall and Trump is that she offered him advice.

Susan McDougal offers advice to former Trump aide on special counsel with subpoena

You aren't paying attention.

Yup. Just figured out its not that Karen McDougall. thanks.

I did have to double check, though. For a moment I thought I might not have used her first name. :D
So what? Where is the crime here?

Let's put Trump under oath, when he says I didn't have sex with that women, impeach him.

Oh yeah. That's an impeachable offense.

If it were half of Congress would be impeached not to mention athletes, movie stars and company heads.

LMAO

Perjury was the point, and that was a stretch by hypocrites in the R Caucus when President Clinton was impeached.

Perjury?? Perjury about McDougall??

You have got to be kidding.

OH crud, I just remembered....there is another aspect to this.... involved with Cohen....

McDougal's lawyer, was working with Michael Cohen, BEHIND McDougal's back.....

and

Mc Dougal's lawyer who was part of the silencing of her....

Was also

the same lawyer for Stormy Daniels, and working with Cohen on the sly....

all illegal!

But it won't catch the President on that....only Cohen, unless there is a recording of Trump and Cohen talking about Cohen working with the lawyer for both Stormy and Karen?

Who is karen mcdougal
One of the less famous prostitutes Trump paid off.

There are free prostitutes??
Must be damn ugy
I think shes pretty!
View attachment 206090

View attachment 206091

You bet.... what a man!!
Getting in on something like that when he was in his 60's???
he was still a newlywed.... this has got to hurt Melania.... :(

This would also be the same time as the bus tape too.

Speaking of which Rump has just put out a statement saying "just to clarify, when I said 'grab 'em by the p***y' I meant to say 'grab 'em by the purse -- see'? Plus that's not my voice, even though it's on video. I lip-synched it"

Must be damn ugy
I think shes pretty!
View attachment 206090

View attachment 206091

You bet.... what a man!!
Getting in on something like that when he was in his 60's???
he was still a newlywed.... this has got to hurt Melania.... :(

Meh.... she knew who she was marrying.
I would be shocked as hell if the man hasn't had several affairs over the years, with his money and prestige - it's a given. And any woman who marries a man with this kind of money knows full well what she is getting into.

My you've revealed some bizarre beliefs about intergender relations here haven't you.

Who is karen mcdougal

Must be damn ugy
I think she's pretty!
View attachment 206090

View attachment 206091
Let’s see if it comes out that he had an affair with a black chick. Say goodbye to his base.

"Black girls measuring my weenie. I hate it. The only girls I want looking at Mister Happy are blonde ones who remind me of my daughter every day. And can get paid off in time."

the constitutional protection of the free press, was for one purpose only, by our founders....

it was for the Press/thus the public, to have a check on our government.

they are suppose to hunt and dig and seek out, any information they can get, on the government and the government, can not lay a hand on them to do it! :eek:

if it were up to our government, there would never be any sunshine on what they are doing, in our name.

Praise the founders!!! :clap2:

the constitutional protection of the free press, was for one purpose only, by our founders....

it was for the Press/thus the public, to have a check on our government.

they are suppose to hunt and dig and seek out, any information they can get, on the government and the government, can not lay a hand on them to do it! :eek:

if it were up to our government, there would never be any sunshine on what they are doing, in our name.

Praise the founders!!! :clap2:

Hmm...yeah....but they had no idea "the Press" would be bought and controlled by giant corporations and $billionaires who only seek to toss out shiny objects for everyone to get riled up about..... meanwhile.... the largest and fastest concentration of wealth has been happening since 2010.
No thanks.

Forum List

Back