Sen Paul: Govt spent $118,000 to see if Thanos could really snap his fingers...

Everyone knows. But you still skip the part where Paul votes for the crap when it's his party in power.
I haven't skipped anything tard. I addressed it 4 fucking posts ago.

And everyone doesn't know because the msm doesn't typically report the shit politicians do to RIP US OFF

Most Americans are oblivios to this shit. Many of them don't even know who the fucking Vice President is and you expect them to know about reckless spending?

Just stop already

This has been reported on by many and Paul has routinely voted for it.

Rand is no Ron.

We can land a fucking spaceship on Mars.

It seems to me that if someone wants to study how fingers are able to "snap", they could probably accomplish that by studying, oh Hell, I dunno'... FINGERS...

There is nothing more we need to know about nonsense like this. It's a waste of money and pork spending plain and simple.

Ray thinks that any improvement over this is wasteful spending……PORK!

1672066926896.jpeg

The only thing that has changed is which POTUS agreed to it all.
$10M for gender studies in Pakistan under a domestic pandemic abd economic relief bill is proof enough hat Democrats care less about the crisis and moreso about the opportunity.

$10M for gender studies in Pakistan under a domestic pandemic abd economic relief bill is proof enough hat Democrats care less about the crisis and moreso about the opportunity.

Who signed that bill?

Oh yeah, your god did....after he asked for it in his budget request.

Could you post specifics of what was funded?

RW generalizations tend to be misleading

Could you post specifics of what was funded?

RW generalizations tend to be misleading

It was not actually part of the COVID bill, it was part of the spending bill passed at the same time and it was a line item in the budget submitted by Trump. I will see if I can find it for you

It was not actually part of the COVID bill, it was part of the spending bill passed at the same time and it was a line item in the budget submitted by Trump. I will see if I can find it for you

It wasn't really even for gender studies. They aren't going to do that in Pakistan. It was a bribe payoff to someone.

Who signed that bill?

Oh yeah, your god did....after he asked for it in his budget request.
I’m not arguing about the bill. I’m arguing over bullshit line items like these that contaminate bills. You people love the all or nothing spirt of supporting a bill because it gives you political cover on so many angles. You people also love the flexibility to spend the taxpayers’ money irresponsibly.

I’m not arguing about the bill. I’m arguing over bullshit line items like these that contaminate bills. You people love the all or nothing spirt of supporting a bill because it gives you political cover on so many angles. You people also love the flexibility to spend the taxpayers’ money irresponsibly.

You ignore that Trump signed off on all of it as president.

Forum List

Back