Sen Ron Johnson defends January 6th mob

More MAGA GOPQ nonsense....

And the GOPQ Mods killed the previous thread.....f___heads.
..it was a justified protest.....you people defend and make saints out of jackass criminals -like Floyd/Brown/etc

Interesting I have heard people on the left make the same type of claims about the BLM rioters we saw a good part of last year they were just a small group radicals who didn’t represent the majority. There is truth in that claim just as there is truth that the Capitol rioters do no represent the majority of Trump supporters of course the blind partisans on both sides will never accept this as per usual.

Interesting I have heard people on the left make the same type of claims about the BLM rioters we saw a good part of last year they were just a small group radicals who didn’t represent the majority. There is truth in that claim just as there is truth that the Capitol rioters do no represent the majority of Trump supporters of course the blind partisans on both sides will never accept this as per usual.
They were all allowed to happen.

The only thing more reprehensible than the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack is conservatives attempting to ‘justify’ or ‘excuse’ that rightwing domestic terrorist attack.
Eat a bag of dicks, drive-by peckerhead.

STFUdonnyjpg.jpg

Yup I saw that. The violent ones were were Antifa and other far lefties dressed up as Trump supporters.
Other than that, everyone was happy, peaceful and having a good time.
After that nonsense, the largest newspaper Wisconsin is calling for Ron's head.
Step back bitch! :mad:

536.jpg

Forum List

Back