Senate Majority Leader McConnell details agenda for rest of year

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
AP183187005373291.jpg

McConnel is upbeat but, as usual Speaker Ryan is mouthing off without really talking about accomplishing much in the House.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell recently outlined his priorities for the remainder of the year. In a series of tweets Wednesday, McConnell said the upper chamber is focused on getting more of the president’s team in place, confirming judicial nominees and dealing with other legislative business.

He also slammed Democrats by claiming they have made the chamber drag its feet, but promised to do what he can to close out the 115th Congress in a strong way.

The Senate is focused on wrapping up this year’s remaining priorities: getting more of the president’s team in place, confirming well-qualified nominees to our federal courts, and attending to the pressing legislative business the American people expect us to handle.

More @ Senate Majority Leader McConnell details agenda for rest of year | One America News Network

Who's the chick on the right staring at him like he is a long lost lover?

Turtle boy is shaking in his boots at the thought of Nancy Pelocy regaining her rightful place as Speaker of the House.

Turtle boy is shaking in his boots at the thought of Nancy Pelocy regaining her rightful place as Speaker of the House.

I do not blame him for that! Damn shame the Dems do not seem to have a good choice for Speaker.

I do not blame him for that! Damn shame the Dems do not seem to have a good choice for Speaker.

You're absolutely right. She is a very bad choice for RWNJ house members and for Trump's plans.

She is very bad for America. We need new, fresh blood and ideas. Not the same old tired bullshit from 30 years ago.

You're absolutely right. She is a very bad choice for RWNJ house members and for Trump's plans.

She is very bad for America. We need new, fresh blood and ideas. Not the same old tired bullshit from 30 years ago.

She's the most effective Speaker in my memory.

How do you define an "effective" Speaker?

Lots of ways, Fundraising, she raised more money for her house members than anybody. Keeping her caucus focused and together. She was able to help pass healthcare without a single republican vote. She is the superman of Speakers.

Lots of ways, Fundraising, she raised more money for her house members than anybody. Keeping her caucus focused and together. She was able to help pass healthcare without a single republican vote. She is the superman of Speakers.

If she is the reason for the ACA then she should be ran out of town after being tarred and feathered.

If she is the reason for the ACA then she should be ran out of town after being tarred and feathered.

Pelosi is coming to get crazy right wing Trump supporters. You better run, because i doubt you will be able to hide.

AP183187005373291.jpg

McConnel is upbeat but, as usual Speaker Ryan is mouthing off without really talking about accomplishing much in the House.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell recently outlined his priorities for the remainder of the year. In a series of tweets Wednesday, McConnell said the upper chamber is focused on getting more of the president’s team in place, confirming judicial nominees and dealing with other legislative business.

He also slammed Democrats by claiming they have made the chamber drag its feet, but promised to do what he can to close out the 115th Congress in a strong way.

The Senate is focused on wrapping up this year’s remaining priorities: getting more of the president’s team in place, confirming well-qualified nominees to our federal courts, and attending to the pressing legislative business the American people expect us to handle.

More @ Senate Majority Leader McConnell details agenda for rest of year | One America News Network
AP183187005373291.jpg

brilliant-office-space-milton-milton-office-space-meme-generator.jpg

Pelosi is coming to get crazy right wing Trump supporters. You better run, because i doubt you will be able to hide.

I am pretty sure the actual Trump supporters on this forum would be pissed you lumped me in with them.

You mindless partisan sheep from both sides are so alike.

I do not like Pelosi or the ACA so I must be a crazy right wing Trump supporter.

Then...

I do not like Trump so I must be a crazy left wing Obama supporter.

If you people had a brain between you, it would be scary.

In reality the agenda will be naming federal buildings, passing non-binding, self-congratulatory resolutions, and camera mugging.

So true.

We will see a huge contrast between her and Ryan.

In reality the agenda will be naming federal buildings, passing non-binding, self-congratulatory resolutions, and camera mugging.

We can only hope that is all they do for the next two years.

Forum List

Back