🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senate "Motion To Dismiss" Impeachment....

The power to impeach lies solely with the House. The Senate gets no say whatsoever whether a President is impeached or not.
The Senate, however, decides if the President is removed from office.
The Dems won't impeach Trump because they know the Senate will laugh at them and return a 'not guilty' verdict.
Don't count on that...and don't count on that vote count either

i'm sick of waitin. i'm sick of playin the games. to hell with "impeachment", Trump, get your butt out to congress, so the democrats can kick it for ya! (figuratively)

Not one person in this thread has answered the simple question demanded by the Constitution;

The words "THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES SHALL" indicates it is the body which holds the authority, the "sole power". The BODY therefore must agree to or consent to the inquiry or impeachment process. No single person has the authority of the body, under this specific mandate.

DO you have consent of the HOR?

I ask again libs... Yes or No?

Last edited:
Not one person in this thread has answered the simple question demanded by the Constitution;

The words "THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES SHALL" indicates it is the body which holds the authority, the "sole power". The BODY therefore must agree to or consent to the inquiry or impeachment process. No single person has they Authority of the body under this specific mandate.

Can you show us where in the constitution is says that an impeachment inquiry requires a full vote of the House?

Yes or no?

The words "THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES SHALL" indicates it is the body which holds the authority, the "sole power". The BODY therefore must agree to or consent to the inquiry or impeachment process. No single person has they Authority of the body under this specific mandate.

Can you show us where in the constitution is says that an impeachment inquiry requires a full vote of the House?

Yes or no?
So your answer is no.... Got it

From where have you obtained your authorization to conduct anything related to impeachment?

Yes or no?

From where have you obtained your authorization to conduct anything related to impeachment?

So you can't show us where in the constitution it says that an impeachment inquiry requires a full vote of the senate.

That's because the constitution has no such requirement. Negating your entire argument.

The House is simply not bound to the extra-constitutional 'requirements' that you make up.....but the constitutiion never mentions.

U.S. Senate Rejects The Impeachment from the House of Representatives due to the fact that it is Illegitimate because the House never held a vote...forces House Democrats - to include those 'vulnerable' - to either officially going on record as being for Impeachment or drop it....?!

And show us where in the constitution a full vote of the House is necessary to conduct an impeachment inquiry.

Constitution of the United States - We the People

Show us. Don't tell us.
I will repeat, the Constitution It is very explicit... THE HOUSE MUST ACT to do anything on impeachment.

Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution states: "The House of Representatives shall [choose] their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Read the Constitution, it explicitly states the "House of Representatives shall" and "sole power" not piglosie will...

There is nothing ambiguous about how it is written..

pay attention.. "The House of Representatives ... shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Now read it slowly.... If the House of Representatives has the sole power, how do they start?

Please tell me how you can start impeachment anything without the consent of the HOR.

DO YOU HAVE CONSENT OF THE HOR where SOLE POWER TO IMPEACH RESIDES?

Yes or No

Can you show us anywhere in the constitution where it says the full house must vote on an impeachment inquiry?

Yes or no?
Why you show us and cut your bullshit word games out?

U.S. Senate Rejects The Impeachment from the House of Representatives due to the fact that it is Illegitimate because the House never held a vote...forces House Democrats - to include those 'vulnerable' - to either officially going on record as being for Impeachment or drop it....?!

And show us where in the constitution a full vote of the House is necessary to conduct an impeachment inquiry.

Show us. Don't tell us.
I will repeat, the Constitution It is very explicit... THE HOUSE MUST ACT to do anything on impeachment.

Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution states: "The House of Representatives shall [choose] their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Read the Constitution, it explicitly states the "House of Representatives shall" and "sole power" not piglosie will...

pay attention.. "The House of Representatives ... shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."

Now read it slowly.... If the House of Representatives has the sole power, how do they start?

Please tell me how you can start impeachment anything without the consent of the HOR.

Yes or No

Can you show us anywhere in the constitution where it says the full house must vote on an impeachment inquiry?

Yes or no?

Sure. Here's the constitution:

No where does the constitution say that an impeachment inquiry requires a full vote of the House.

Yes or no?

So you can't show us where in the constitution it says that an impeachment inquiry requires a full vote of the senate.

That's because the constitution has no such requirement. Negating your entire argument.

The House is simply not bound to the extra-constitutional 'requirements' that you make up.....but the constitutiion never mentions.
Then you will tell me why ALL Impeachment inquiry's, prior to this one, voted before they began, to authorize its existence... Do tell....

Yes or no?

Then you will tell me why ALL Impeachment inquiry's, prior to this one, voted before they began, to authorize its existence... Do tell....

The respective sessions of the House of Representatives chose to.

And in the case of Johnson, they chose not to.

Show us. Don't tell us.

Yes or No

Yes or no?

No where does the constitution say that an impeachment inquiry requires a full vote of the House.
Repeating your same lie over and over again fails to make it true.... Hier Goebbels..

Show us. Don't tell us.

Yes or No

Yes or no?

Repeating your same lie over and over again fails to make it true....

If I'm lying, then by all means...show us where in the constitution it requires the House to have a full vote to open an impeachment inquiry:

You can't. As no such requirement exists. You're quoting YOURSELF as the constitution, insisting that the House is bound by your interpretations.

Smiling.....no. They're not.

Yes or no?

So now its a thing that you can simply ignore.... You leftards are pathetic.. Shitting on the Constitution at every turn..

Yes or no?

So now its a thing that you can simply ignore.... You leftards are pathetic.. Shitting on the Constitution at every turn..

Rejecting your personal interpretations isn't rejecting the constitution. As constitutionally, you're nobody.

The constitution simply doesn't include the requirement for the House that you invented. Nor did the House choose to have a full vote to initiate an Impeachment Inquiry with Johnson.

Your personal interpretations aren't the constitution and bind no one to do anything.

Get used to the idea.

Current rules of the House are being followed.

Deal with it

Impeachment is a political, not a legal process.
As such, the President will 'mount a defense' thought the GOP legislators in the house - particularly, through the GOP representatives and their questions to and for the 'witnesses' called by Pelosi.
Its both. And Trump can't call a single witness in the House.
Read what I said. Tell me how I am wrong.
I said that a person can't 'mount a defense' in a grand jury inquiry. And Trump can't call a single witness.
True or false:
President will 'mount a defense' thought the GOP legislators in the house - particularly, through the GOP representatives and their questions to and for the 'witnesses' called by Pelosi.
I think you may be confusing this with the senate portion of the process.
No you don't.
You just want to avoid addressing my post.
Let's try again:

True or false:
President will 'mount a defense' thought the GOP legislators in the house - particularly, through the GOP representatives and their questions to and for the 'witnesses' called by Pelosi.
Well?

Forum List

Back