Senate passes anti first amendment bill

US Senate approves anti-BDS bill, slowdown of Syria withdrawal
No worries even if the House passes it judges in 2 different states have already struck down these anti first amendment laws. Don't ya just LOVE how we have homeless veterans and kids in America but we can give 3 BILLION a year to the welfare whore Israel?
compared to what we give other countrys 3 billion is a drop in the bucket,,,and isreal at least likes us

No worries even if the House passes it judges in 2 different states have already struck down these anti first amendment laws. Don't ya just LOVE how we have homeless veterans and kids in America but we can give 3 BILLION a year to the welfare whore Israel?

And the same Dem-Progs who claim this is anti-First Amendment supported the IRS violating the rights of Tea Party organizations and opposed the Citizens United SCOTUS ruling.

compared to what we give other countrys 3 billion is a drop in the bucket,,,and isreal at least likes us
They like us because we give them money and we do their fighting for them.

And the same Dem-Progs who claim this is anti-First Amendment supported the IRS violating the rights of Tea Party organizations and opposed the Citizens United SCOTUS ruling.
BOTH were anti first amendment acts.

I dont recall a lot of american troops in Israel,,,and considering they are a small group of people that have had genocide tried against them,,what is it 18 times,,,and currently have to have bomb shelters in their school yards due to the daily bombings

I dont have a problem giving them a little help

If it’s truly anti first ammendment, it will be challenged and brought to SCOTUS.

Wait...you FAVOR the Citizens United ruling?

I dont recall a lot of american troops in Israel,,,and considering they are a small group of people that have had genocide tried against them,,what is it 18 times,,,and currently have to have bomb shelters in their school yards due to the daily bombings

American troops have been or are in Syria,Lebanon,Iraq,etc etc...ALL for Israel's sake. Israel needs to stop being a welfare parasite and fight their own damn battles. There is no genocide other than what the Israeli's are doing to the Palestinians but there is a time and place for that,this is about the first amendment right to boycott and protest against Israel.

Wait...you FAVOR the Citizens United ruling?

Of course I do. The DNC-hiLIARy crime syndicate tried to prevent a perfectly legal film from being able to be advertised or shown on television. Good for the SCOTUS for stopping this nonsense.

American troops have been or are in Syria,Lebanon,Iraq,etc etc...ALL for Israel's sake. Israel needs to stop being a welfare parasite and fight their own damn battles. There is no genocide other than what the Israeli's are doing to the Palestinians but there is a time and place for that,this is about the first amendment right to boycott and protest against Israel.
like I said there are a lot of countrys getting a lot more money than them that need to do the same thing,,,and most of them want jews killed and Israel destroyed

outrage should based on priorities and principles not hatred,,,

like I said there are a lot of countrys getting a lot more money than them that need to do the same thing,,,and most of them want jews killed and Israel destroyed

For good reason but also BS. Iran has a LARGE Jewish population you would think that if they hated Jews so much they would have already killed them.

For good reason but also BS. Iran has a LARGE Jewish population you would think that if they hated Jews so much they would have already killed them.
if you say so,,,

Iran leader's call to 'annihilate' Israel sparks fury - CNN

He isn't the leader of Iran anymore. Hasn't been for years.

How much would it cost us to have a large military base in the Middle East to keep things stabilized there?

3 Billion is cheap.

And we don't risk our troops to do it.

Plus, Israel buys arms and armament systems from US contractors for big bucks.

You are an example of the bigotry we need to keep out of this country.

We have enough stupid and enough hatred and enough anti-Semitism and enough racism already.

Arrest and deport those we can.

I havent seen any change in attitude,,,

why do you hate jews so much??? its always confused me the hate they get for existing,,,

We know your lies and your tactics of deception.

Your reply might have fooled some Kafirs a few years ago.

No more.

It passed the senate. Not Dems there. Do your fucking math. Republicans control the senate nothing is passing there with out republicans period. I am for stopping state and local governements from doing this as it is inconsistant with the feds and working against each other. How ever telling private citizens they can not boycott is bull shit.

I havent seen any change in attitude,,,

why do you hate jews so much??? its always confused me the hate they get for existing,,,
109 countries they have been expelled from but its NEVER them its ALWAYS anti semitism eh? Jews are behind every ill in this country,AIPAC controls US foreign policy,Jews in government control or push the horrible immigration laws we have specifically the 1965 immigration act,ALL known feminist leaders are Jews,They push the invasion of our country,they push hate speech laws,homosexuality,diversity,multiculturalism etc etc. If its bad for a sane society Jews are behind it but they NEVER want it in THEIR country.

Forum List

Back