Senate Passes Tax Reform...The Donald Wins Again!

But but but Trump doesn't have any legislative victories...another liberal talking point down the tubes.
Yeah blues a victory for him and his billionaire friends not so for you

You are confused Moon Bat. Must come from listening to fake news.

I am not a billionaire but from every analysis I saw I will be getting a reduction in taxes. Unless you are one of these Moon Bats that is in the 49% now that don't pay income tax you will probably get one too.

Don't be stupid. It makes you look like a fool when you post fake news.

They don't, you see politicians are government employees and are there only to take away from the pie, to increase the deficit.

The answer to how the politicians are going to pay for their deficit spending is that the Treasury borrows currency by issuing a bond. A Treasury bond is, of course, an IOU. It's a piece of paper with numbers printed on it that says loan me a trillion dollars today and I promise that over a ten year period I will pay you back that trillion dollars. Plus interest. But...Treasury bonds happen to be our national debt. The Treasury then holds a bond auction. And the world's largest banks show up and compete to buy part of our national debt and make a profit on it by earning interest.

Now. What do you think happens next?

Last edited:
But but but Trump doesn't have any legislative victories...another liberal talking point down the tubes.

Trump just gave me a tax cut, have you looked at the Senate tax brackets vs current brackets? Of course you haven't you are an ignorant liberal drone who parrots talking points.
Depends on where you live blues and your little cut will be gone soon enough while trump and friends cuts will go on forever

I posted the before/after tax brackets and tax cuts yesterday, go review them. A married couple making near $290k see a tax increase, everyone else pretty much gets a tax cut. The wealthy slammed with paying the AMT got screwed, the Senate had to remove the repeal of the AMT to get the bill passed.

[QUO

Can you name ONE fair minded analyst that says this cut is good for America?

You think "fair minded" is being a stupid Left Wing Libstrd Moon Bat economist. You know, these idiots that claimed that Obama's Left economics was going to be good for the US when in fact it created more poverty. less family income, rremendous debt and dismal economic growth.

Art Laffer, who engineered Reagan tax cuts that created tremendous economic growth, was just on TV lauding the tax cuts. He has a lot more credibility than these Left Wing idiots that never get anything right.

I have taken a few courses in economics so that makes me an economist. After looking at the predictions that I will have more money to spend rather than give it to the filthy government then I think the tax cut is good for America.

Got anything else Moon Bat?

Just stop your bitching. If you think the tax cuts are bad for American then put your money where your mouth is. Just send a payment to the Treasury to cover your savings. That way your conscience will be clear. Unless you give the money back then just shut the fuck up.

Trump just gave me a tax cut, have you looked at the Senate tax brackets vs current brackets? Of course you haven't you are an ignorant liberal drone who parrots talking points.
Depends on where you live blues and your little cut will be gone soon enough while trump and friends cuts will go on forever

I posted the before/after tax brackets and tax cuts yesterday, go review them. A married couple making near $290k see a tax increase, everyone else pretty much gets a tax cut. The wealthy slammed with paying the AMT got screwed, the Senate had to remove the repeal of the AMT to get the bill passed.

They are so unhingedly leftist that they refuse to even see what's in the bill.

Tax cuts are bad business for them - neighbor's getting richer as they slack on their lazy asses, the amount of envy must be truly triggering.

You guys are so funny.
In those brackets, as passed increase them to these respectively
in the charts below
10%, 12%, 22.5%, 25%, 32.5%, 35%, and 38.5%
MFJ-Senate.png Single-Senate.png
The child tax credit will be $2000 per child, up from $1000 . The standard deduction – the amount which reduces the amount of income Americans are taxed – would increase to $12,000 for individual filers and $24,000 for married couples.. The revised bill would allow a $10,000 deduction for state and local property taxes. The mortgage deduction would stay intact.
The estate tax would double the current exemption.
Now, the truth is here, rather than hysteria.

How long will those cuts last??

What did Trump win again?
He won the certainty that there will be a democratic House next year and that impeachment proceedings will begin.
Enjoy your hollow victory..

[QUO

Can you name ONE fair minded analyst that says this cut is good for America?

You think "fair minded" is being a stupid Left Wing Libstrd Moon Bat economist. You know, these idiots that claimed that Obama's Left economics was going to be good for the US when in fact it created more poverty. less family income, rremendous debt and dismal economic growth.

Art Laffer, who engineered Reagan tax cuts that created tremendous economic growth, was just on TV lauding the tax cuts. He has a lot more credibility than these Left Wing idiots that never get anything right.

I have taken a few courses in economics so that makes me an economist. After looking at the predictions that I will have more money to spend rather than give it to the filthy government then I think the tax cut is good for America.

Got anything else Moon Bat?

Just stop your bitching. If you think the tax cuts are bad for American then put your money where your mouth is. Just send a payment to the Treasury to cover your savings. That way your conscience will be clear. Unless you give the money back then just shut the fuck up.
The tax cut you're getting is like a fart in the wind Wait till they cut your SS and medicare ... one trillion deficit lol

Probably until you get some idiot Democrat in the WH that wants to raise taxes.

They are not permanent due to Senate rules vs passing something with a simple 51% majority. No doubt the left will pray they expire and everyone will get slammed with a tax increase.

So, you do not even know what is in the bill. Why is that not a surprise at all.

Tax cuts are bad business for them - neighbor's getting richer as they slack on their lazy asses, the amount of envy must be truly triggering.
LOL your own people don't know whats gonna be in the bill.......Americans in need are getting screwed Temporary cuts but permanent for the wealthy

I much prefer a rich guy having the money over these leftist losers here, even if the tax bill was as the far left puts it.

Billionaires generally invest their money productively generating new inventions.... generating the future.

These losers spend the money on necessities as they are too lazy to get a job. Then they use all their free time to whine here, even worse have single mother raised public school attending damaged kids.

Rich guy keeping the money is a double win. Jobs instead of whinery and the losers will finally get to better themselves, no innocent kids will be hurt.
Yes

Because rich guys always look out for our best interests

I much prefer a rich guy having the money over these leftist losers here, even if the tax bill was as the far left puts it.

Billionaires generally invest their money productively generating new inventions.... generating the future.

These guys losers spend the money on necessities as they are too lazy to get a job. Then they use all their free time to whine here, even worse have single mother raised public school attending damaged kids.

Rich guy keeping the money is a double win. Jobs instead of whinery and the losers will finally get to better themselves, no innocent kids will be hurt.

Moron.....how come with the stock market BOOMING for the last 4 years....with the wealthy already swimming in tons of cash all that you claim has little happened?

You are a naive idiot who is swallowing the scam.

Hmm... pretty sure the unemployment rate went from 10% to 4%. Of course, you don't care as getting a real job and contributing to society is beneath you anyway. So for you in fact it's worse... I understand, a natural born loser.
172 million Americans are not working

LOL your own people don't know whats gonna be in the bill.......Americans in need are getting screwed Temporary cuts but permanent for the wealthy

Good grief, okay what cuts for the wealthy are permanent? :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

They are not permanent due to Senate rules vs passing something with a simple 51% majority. No doubt the left will pray they expire and everyone will get slammed with a tax increase.
If the debt goes the way your repubs say it will they'll be no need for tax increase But our debt going down will happen when pigs fly

So, you do not even know what is in the bill. Why is that not a surprise at all.

Not quite sure how my comment indicates whether I know or don't know.

Forum List

Back