Senate Passes Tax Reform...The Donald Wins Again!

POTUS: “Now we go onto conference and something beautiful is going to come out of that mixer.”

I much prefer a rich guy having the money over these leftist losers here, even if the tax bill was as the far left puts it.

Billionaires generally invest their money productively generating new inventions.... generating the future.

These losers spend the money on necessities as they are too lazy to get a job. Then they use all their free time to whine here, even worse have single mother raised public school attending damaged kids.

Rich guy keeping the money is a double win. Jobs instead of whinery and the losers will finally get to better themselves, no innocent kids will be hurt.

Dear Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, & Ohio,

I want you to know how deeply grateful we are for you. Not only did you help elect President Trump, but your votes helped us retain the Senate and pass tax reform.

Thank you, thank you.

I much prefer a rich guy having the money over these leftist losers here, even if the tax bill was as the far left puts it.

Billionaires generally invest their money productively generating new inventions.... generating the future.

These guys losers spend the money on necessities as they are too lazy to get a job. Then they use all their free time to whine here, even worse have single mother raised public school attending damaged kids.

Rich guy keeping the money is a double win. Jobs instead of whinery and the losers will finally get to better themselves, no innocent kids will be hurt.

Moron.....how come with the stock market BOOMING for the last 4 years....with the wealthy already swimming in tons of cash all that you claim has little happened?

You are a naive idiot who is swallowing the scam.

Dear Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, & Ohio,

I want you to know how deeply grateful we are for you. Not only did you help elect President Trump, but your votes helped us retain the Senate and pass tax reform.

Thank you, thank you.
Tax reform which is going to stick it to the middle and working classes. Wow. So wonderful.

All the last minute complications, deductions, AMT, gimmicks, tricks, triggers, rates changes etc. are not good for "simplification". To appease the "moderates" RINO open-borders "never-Trumpers" & DemWitted Loons.......many who are so rotten they have to quit soon?

Started out a great idea.......not sure now? Tax reform? Or just a big money-shuffle? Simplification was a MUST. I had posted before how the ACA complications to HSA etc. have made it almost impossible to figure it out. If they don't strip that stuff out?

Last edited:

These guys losers spend the money on necessities as they are too lazy to get a job. Then they use all their free time to whine here, even worse have single mother raised public school attending damaged kids.

Moron.....how come with the stock market BOOMING for the last 4 years....with the wealthy already swimming in tons of cash all that you claim has little happened?

You are a naive idiot who is swallowing the scam.

Hmm... pretty sure the unemployment rate went from 10% to 4%. Of course, you don't care as getting a real job and contributing to society is beneath you anyway. So for you in fact it's worse... I understand, a natural born loser.

These losers spend the money on necessities as they are too lazy to get a job. Then they use all their free time to whine here, even worse have single mother raised public school attending damaged kids.

Blind as a fucking bat.

"The GOP, ruthless to enrich themselves at the expense of humanity. The Dems, incompetent to stop them." - Wacky Jill Stein

Tax reform which is going to stick it to the middle and working classes. Wow. So wonderful.

On another thread I posted that since right wingers "think" that Obama screwed them with the ACA, they are WILLING to get screwed again by republicans because their half brain judges THAT to be pay-back....IDIOTS........LOL

Blind as a fucking bat.

I understand a loser would feel such way. It's okay, you will get over the butthurt some day.

There is ONE good thing to come from this tax bill Republicans wanted it and now can separate from trump Really throw him under the bus They all know how off the wall he is how something deeply troubling in his mind he is

On another thread I posted that since right wingers "think" that Obama screwed them with the ACA, they are WILLING to get screwed again by republicans because their half brain judges THAT to be pay-back....IDIOTS........LOL
They all said after getting screwed Thank you Mr Trump can I have another?

Hmm... pretty sure the unemployment rate went from 10% to 4%

here you eternal moron......LOL

The unemployment rate on Inauguration Day was 4.8%, and it has fallen since then to 4.4%............

Since you're an idiot, the above means that Obama left trump with a 4.8% unemployment rate, and Trump brought it further down by .4% AN INCONSEQUENTIAL difference......LOL

The unemployment rate on Inauguration Day was 4.8%, and it has fallen since then to 4.4%............

Since you're an idiot, the above means that Obama left trump with a 4.8% unemployment rate, and Trump brought it further down by .4% AN INCONSEQUENTIAL difference......LOL

A big difference.

Anyway if you think confiscating the wealth is a good idea, just move to Venezuela already, they confiscated it all there. A leftist paradise!

Shall we put a ticket on order? Or will you stop whining and get a job, finally... Trump has created plenty of opportunities to do so.

These idiots forget what it was when Obama entered the WH I remember 9% ++

Forum List

Back