Senate Report Concludes the Benghazi Attacks Were Preventable

so you deflect from obama to issa who "released" unclassified information

dummy

Sez the nincompoop who blames Obama in his OP yet the contested report blames the State Department and CIA.

How's the sock holding up, Yurt?

Barry is a liar. He was briefed by the Department of the Defense ON THE DAY (less than 4 hours after first word of the attack reached the DoD) of the attack along with Penetta (Secretary of Defense). Barry was informed at that time that the attack in Benghazi was a terrorist attack. It wasn't until several days later that Rice goes on television to blame the video.

We now have verifiable information that along with "If you like your health plan, you can keep it", Barry is a BALD FACED LIAR!

We also learn yesterday that the Iranians are making noise about how the US folded in the negotiations over nukes.

Yet, there are those who will NEVER admit that the current President is about as low as it gets. I am very sad. Sad for the current state of affairs in this nation and sad that we have to endure someone with comparable morals to Richard Milhouse Nixon. I have NEVER supported impeachment previously, and I still don't. Keep it up Barry and that may change.

He blamed benghazi on the video for weeks, even after he knew that the video had nothing to do with it. Its called lying.

Except he knew nothing of the sort. What they got wrong was that there was no copy-cat demonstration against the Video in front of the Consulate as in Egypt, however one cannot say the video, (or rather the over-reaction to the video), had nothing to do with the attacks.

Within one hour of the attacks, he had Panetta and others in the oval office presenting him the evidence as to why it was an obvious well orchestrated well planned attack by a sub group of Al- Quaeda.

He was well aware that the video had nothing to do with it.

Yet he opted to blame the fact that we have a first amendment for the attacks anyway.

Sorry bro....his act was selfish, for political expediency and he should be called on it.

But you prefer to suck his dick and beg to be his sex slave.

So be it.

two contradictory story lines.

One has it that the video, which was posted on YouTube, inspired spontaneous street protests that got out of hand. This version, based on early intelligence reports, was initially offered publicly by Susan E. Rice, who is now Mr. Obama’s national security adviser.

The other, favored by Republicans, holds that Mr. Stevens died in a carefully planned assault by Al Qaeda to mark the anniversary of its strike on the United States 11 years before. Republicans have accused the Obama administration of covering up evidence of Al Qaeda’s role to avoid undermining the president’s claim that the group has been decimated, in part because of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden.

The investigation by The Times shows that the reality in Benghazi was different, and murkier, than either of those story lines suggests. Benghazi was not infiltrated by Al Qaeda, but nonetheless contained grave local threats to American interests. The attack does not appear to have been meticulously planned, but neither was it spontaneous or without warning signs.

Mr. Abu Khattala had become well known in Benghazi for his role in the killing of a rebel general, and then for declaring that his fellow Islamists were insufficiently committed to theocracy. He made no secret of his readiness to use violence against Western interests. One of his allies, the leader of Benghazi’s most overtly anti-Western militia, Ansar al-Shariah, boasted a few months before the attack that his fighters could “flatten” the American Mission. Surveillance of the American compound appears to have been underway at least 12 hours before the assault started.

The violence, though, also had spontaneous elements. Anger at the video motivated the initial attack. Dozens of people joined in, some of them provoked by the video and others responding to fast-spreading false rumors that guards inside the American compound had shot Libyan protesters. Looters and arsonists, without any sign of a plan, were the ones who ravaged the compound after the initial attack, according to more than a dozen Libyan witnesses as well as many American officials who have viewed the footage from security cameras.

The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia

dummy

People died.

And if you read the reports about a third of it puts blame on the CIA.

They do this, by the way, all over the world.

then they should have classified it. why are you still giving obama a pass, people died for his admin's lack of preparedness and all you can do is bitch about unclassified information.

A sad attempt at trying to divert attention away from their Black Messiah.

Not to distract from O's deception, which frankly to me is not a big deal in that it didn't get people killed, and seeing Mitt make a political football over terrorism is not something I'd like to see, but I just don't view the Allah films as 1st amendment issues. There's not dispute the films did lead to riots ... elsewhere. The 1st does not protect speech designed to inflame violence. The filmmaker needs to see a cell. jmo.

The dems with the pubs in the House refused to upgrade security at Benghazi: both parties are responsible.

The State Department couldn't find money to secure our embassies in Libya, yet found the money to purchase an Electric Car Charging Station for our embassy in Vienna?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Of course 9/11/12 was preventable.

Just like 9/11/01 was preventable.

Just like all those deaths from the 2005 tsunami were preventable.

Just like the Sandy Hook shooting was preventable.

And so on and so forth.

will dems hold obama accountable?
Just as important, will they hold the Hildebeast accountable?

One thing's for sure is this will be a huge anchor around her neck if she decides to ride her broomstick into the 2016 Presidential race.

only for those who'd not vote for her in any event.

dummy

Sez the nincompoop who blames Obama in his OP yet the contested report blames the State Department and CIA.

How's the sock holding up, Yurt?

i didn't mention obama in the OP howey. care to try another lie?

why are you even posting here? you were banned, deal with it and go away loser.

The IRS, F and F, AND Bengazi ''scandals'' are all bs from Issa, Rush,Beck, and all the other proven liars from the new total bs GOP. No one but hater dupes listen any more...

And here's Franco the Dyslexic with his take on the issue.

While the Committee has completed its report, important questions remain
unanswered as a direct result of the Obama Administration's failure to provide the
Committee with access to necessary documents and witnesses
. We believe the
Administration's lack of cooperation is directly contrary to its statutory obligation
to keep the congressional intelligence committees fully and currently informed and
has effectively obstructed the Committee's efforts to get to the ground truth with
respect to these remaining questions.

http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi2014/benghazi.pdf

So much for "the most transparent administration".

Course, if the right wing never made that video mocking other people's religion, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

What happened, the deadly riots and the protests, were exactly what they hoped for.

You Libturds are so determined to stick to those boring talking points to the death, aren't you?

Not to distract from O's deception, which frankly to me is not a big deal in that it didn't get people killed, and seeing Mitt make a political football over terrorism is not something I'd like to see, but I just don't view the Allah films as 1st amendment issues. There's not dispute the films did lead to riots ... elsewhere. The 1st does not protect speech designed to inflame violence. The filmmaker needs to see a cell. jmo.

Let me guess here. If Christians had taken exception to a Crucifix in a jar of urine and rioted and burned down a consulate you would be just as forgiving to them as you are the Muslims?

The truth, in my opinion, is that the attack had nothing to do with a video. It had everything to do with Stevens running guns and the anniversary of 9/11. That is why Obama and Rice lied for days on end. Perfect cover make a controversy about nothing so people forget about the reality. They must really be laughing at us. And I will admit the left is running cover for them quite well.

Let me guess here. If Christians had taken exception to a Crucifix in a jar of urine and rioted and burned down a consulate you would be just as forgiving to them as you are the Muslims?

The truth, in my opinion, is that the attack had nothing to do with a video. It had everything to do with Stevens running guns and the anniversary of 9/11. That is why Obama and Rice lied for days on end. Perfect cover make a controversy about nothing so people forget about the reality. They must really be laughing at us. And I will admit the left is running cover for them quite well.

Sorry it went over your head. I'll try to dumb it down next time.

so because a few wackos get violent, you throw out the 1st amendment.

seems cowardly to me. it was not an incitement to violence under the law. you need to learn the difference between psychos and regular people.

Who has forgiven the Muslims that have attacked us?

While the Committee has completed its report, important questions remain
unanswered as a direct result of the Obama Administration's failure to provide the
Committee with access to necessary documents and witnesses
. We believe the
Administration's lack of cooperation is directly contrary to its statutory obligation
to keep the congressional intelligence committees fully and currently informed and
has effectively obstructed the Committee's efforts to get to the ground truth with
respect to these remaining questions.

http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi2014/benghazi.pdf

So much for "the most transparent administration".

dems will comment in 1.....2....never

so because a few wackos get violent, you throw out the 1st amendment.

seems cowardly to me. it was not an incitement to violence under the law. you need to learn the difference between psychos and regular people.

In my view, any speech that is intended to inflame passions on issues that could be expected to cause violence should not be protected speech. That includes urine on crosses, Klan marches in Skokie, flag burnings, videos mocking Islam, and the whacko Kan church protests.

But have a nice day.

Forum List

Back