Senate Report Concludes the Benghazi Attacks Were Preventable

Im blaming Republicans for everything that occurs in government when Democrats control the Senate and Presidency? Please cite any occurances.

Cause I know I can't blame Democrats for everything in government when Republicans control the Senate and Presidency, because they don't.

why? how are you still alive being this stupid

Come on. You can say it. "I'm Wrong"

liberals know that they are wrong, thats why they cannot say it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LRKGOrRkT4]State Department: Budget Had Nothing To Do With Security Decisions At Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]
They didn't blame it on Obama and said there was no cover up.

who is in charge of these agencies:

State Department and U.S. Intelligence agencies

Jason Chaffetz Admits Huouse GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things'6

Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things'
State Department: Budget Had Nothing To Do WithSecurity*..

While the Committee has completed its report, important questions remain
unanswered as a direct result of the Obama Administration's failure to provide the
Committee with access to necessary documents and witnesses
. We believe the
Administration's lack of cooperation is directly contrary to its statutory obligation
to keep the congressional intelligence committees fully and currently informed and
has effectively obstructed the Committee's efforts to get to the ground truth with
respect to these remaining questions.

http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi2014/benghazi.pdf

:eusa_whistle:

jesus christ you are a retard. You are literally lying in order to have any relevance in this thread.

fucking truther....i shouldnt expect much more out of you

It really is too much to ask you to admit you're wrong.

im not..

It is the fundamental flaw of being far left. Even when they wrong and their religion has been debunked they still carry on as if it relevant and truthful.

It goes to show the indoctrination of a cult and not anything based in reality. Which makes the far left more dangerous than any terror group out there.

Well, from my pt of view there are coverups and coverups. In the longrun, it really wouldn't matter if Stevens was killed in a riot or an attack. He never should have been outside the embassy. Obama tried to at least tempoarily hide a terrorist attack so it wasn't a campaign issue. And, you're right that it boils down to figuring out what mistakes were made and not doing them again.

but that's tiddlywinks compared to lying us into wars, and W and LBJ both did that. So, the bengazigate furry strikes me as staged hysteria.

Clinton: So we tried to be quite aggressive with them [al Qaeda]. We got – well, Mr. bin Laden used to live in Sudan. He was expelled from Saudi Arabia in 1991, then he went to Sudan. And we’d been hearing that the Sudanese wanted America to start dealing with them again. They released him. At the time, 1996, he had committed no crime against America, so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him, though we knew he wanted to commit crimes against America. So I pleaded with the Saudis to take him, ’cause they could have. But they thought it was a hot potato and they didn’t and that’s how he wound up in Afghanistan.

Clinton Passed on Killing bin Laden?

Your link asserts that

1. Bin Laden at that point had committed no crimes against the US.

2. Sudan did not offer Clinton Bin Laden.

were those the points you were trying to make?

click on the link and admit you're wrong.

Wright, in his Pulitzer Prize-winning "The Looming Tower," flatly states that Sudan did make such an offer. Wright bases his judgment on an interview with Erwa and notes that those who most prominently deny Erwa’s claims were not in fact present for the meeting.

The 9/11 Commission found "no credible evidence" that Erwa had ever made such an offer.

And to the other point, about Bin Laden not having committed any crimes against the US??

unanswered as a direct result of the Obama Administration's failure to provide the
. We believe the
Administration's lack of cooperation is directly contrary to its statutory obligation
to keep the congressional intelligence committees fully and currently informed and
has effectively obstructed the Committee's efforts to get to the ground truth with

interesting how no dem has touched this. why the ongoing coverup by obama?

. We believe the

interesting how no dem has touched this. why the ongoing coverup by obama?

why would it be a cover up?

Well, from my pt of view there are coverups and coverups. In the longrun, it really wouldn't matter if Stevens was killed in a riot or an attack. He never should have been outside the embassy. Obama tried to at least tempoarily hide a terrorist attack so it wasn't a campaign issue. And, you're right that it boils down to figuring out what mistakes were made and not doing them again.

but that's tiddlywinks compared to lying us into wars, and W and LBJ both did that. So, the bengazigate furry strikes me as staged hysteria.

No sir. It is not that simple...

In an effort to not "cloud" his re-election campaign, the President of the United States opted to falsely BLAME an AMERICAN CITIZEN for the attack on Benghazi.

Think about it....he told the world how the First Amendment was responsible for the death of four Americans....an American Citizen exercising his right to free speech (albeit, irresponsibly).

It was wrong and he should be called out on it.

But sadly, when we do? We are racists and conspiracists and poor hating child hating senior hating bigots.

Man....you SHOULD care.

A president should NEVER knowingly falsely accuse an American Citizen of ANYTHING.

the libs haven't said boo about bhengazi....only deflecting to iraq

I said they used hindsight to decide that the situation could have been handled better. That's really all there is to this.

so that is all there is to 9/11 right...?

btw...the cover up is ongoing, but i know you don't like facts

"...the cover up is ongoing..." is not a fact, it's your speculation.

Oh so they spent over four weeks blaming a video for the Benghazi attacks because they really needed more information?

Face it. You're wrong. It's alright to admit it.

Also, if your going to say something for the last time, you really need to say it for the first time beforehand.

jesus christ you are a retard. You are literally lying in order to have any relevance in this thread.

fucking truther....i shouldnt expect much more out of you

It really is too much to ask you to admit you're wrong.

So who specifically made the attack?

Forum List

Back