Senate Report Concludes the Benghazi Attacks Were Preventable

Course, if the right wing never made that video mocking other people's religion, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

What happened, the deadly riots and the protests, were exactly what they hoped for.

will dems hold obama accountable?

They didn't blame it on Obama and said there was no cover up.

who is in charge of these agencies:

State Department and U.S. Intelligence agencies

Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things'

Jason Chaffetz Admits House GOP Cut Funding For Embassy Security: 'You Have To Prioritize Things'

They didn't blame it on Obama and said there was no cover up.

who is in charge of these agencies:

State Department and U.S. Intelligence agencies

no surprise you dishonestly deflect and run away from answering a simple question

the report didn't blame the gop, nice try but that funding had ZERO effect on the situation

The IRS, F and F, AND Bengazi ''scandals'' are all bs from Issa, Rush,Beck, and all the other proven liars from the new total bs GOP. No one but hater dupes listen any more...

Course, if the right wing never made that video mocking other people's religion, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

What happened, the deadly riots and the protests, were exactly what they hoped for.

You must not have gotten the memo that the cover up has been exposed. You can stop trying to blame a video that had nothing to do with the situation.

It's a conspiracy. The Senate is controlled by Republicans and they corrupted the report.

At least that's what we are going to hear.

You remain a complete idiot.

Why? Because I pointed out what you guys were stupidly going to claim?

You guys have been blaming Republicans for everything that happens in the Government despite you controlling the Senate and Presidency. Why would this be any different?

pot meet kettle...

no one tried to cover up 911

nobody covered this up either. OMG you are like a truther
...no wait thats not shocking

Oh so the President and administration officials didn't spend a month blaming Benghazi on a video rather than terrorists?

This hasn't even been two years and you guys are trying to rewrite it.

look for the last time, they said they needed more info. The fact you are too motherfucking stupid to understand this is no my problem

You remain a complete idiot.

You guys have been blaming Republicans for everything that happens in the Government despite you controlling the Senate and Presidency. Why would this be any different?

pot meet kettle...

Im blaming Republicans for everything that occurs in government when Democrats control the Senate and Presidency? Please cite any occurances.

Cause I know I can't blame Democrats for everything in government when Republicans control the Senate and Presidency, because they don't.

nobody covered this up either. OMG you are like a truther
...no wait thats not shocking

Oh so the President and administration officials didn't spend a month blaming Benghazi on a video rather than terrorists?

look for the last time, they said they needed more info. The fact you are too motherfucking stupid to understand this is no my problem

Oh so they spent over four weeks blaming a video for the Benghazi attacks because they really needed more information?

Face it. You're wrong. It's alright to admit it.

Also, if your going to say something for the last time, you really need to say it for the first time beforehand.

You must not have gotten the memo that the cover up has been exposed. You can stop trying to blame a video that had nothing to do with the situation.

Actually..it may of..

Additionally there was no "cover up".

Benghazi was all over the news.

Romney was doing a play by play political attack while Americans were dying.

First time ever.

Oh so they spent over four weeks blaming a video for the Benghazi attacks because they really needed more information?

Also, if your going to say something for the last time, you really need to say it for the first time beforehand.

jesus christ you are a retard. You are literally lying in order to have any relevance in this thread.

fucking truther....i shouldnt expect much more out of you

jesus christ you are a retard. You are literally lying in order to have any relevance in this thread.

It really is too much to ask you to admit you're wrong.

Actually..it may of..

Additionally there was no "cover up".

Benghazi was all over the news.

Romney was doing a play by play political attack while Americans were dying.

First time ever.

Benghazi occured because the clinton state dept and the obama admin refused to provide additional security as requested by the ambassador and his staff.

Since they had claimed that al qaeda was on the run, and it was just before the election, they were afraid that sending more security would point out their lies about al qaeda being on the run and hurt them in the election.

these were political decisions and 4 american died because of them.

the attacks would have happened if the guy that made the video had never been born. The video had nothing to do with it.

pot meet kettle...

Im blaming Republicans for everything that occurs in government when Democrats control the Senate and Presidency? Please cite any occurances.

Cause I know I can't blame Democrats for everything in government when Republicans control the Senate and Presidency, because they don't.

why? how are you still alive being this stupid

It really is too much to ask you to admit you're wrong.

im not..

why? how are you still alive being this stupid

Come on. You can say it. "I'm Wrong"

You're wrong...

my that did feel good!

Forum List

Back