Senator Anchor Baby Rubio Needs to STFU

A Word of Caution From Rubio​
(who was elected in 2010 as part of a Tea Party wave)
on Immigration

Congress
The latest greatest antics of our elected representatives.

This demagogue thinks immigration is his issue. Maybe he needs to go back to Little Cuba in Miami and play his asshole games there and stop wasting the US Senate's time and resources

A Word of Caution From Rubio on Immigration - NYTimes.com

So you think that Freedom of Speech doesn't apply to Rubio. Got it.

In Right Wing World I know it is mandatory that one has to agree or be labeled anti Free Speech, but in the real world we get to shout at demagogues to TFU

Wrong again. You don't have to agree, we pretty much expect the moonbats to disagree with anything that makes sense.

We don't want shitbag liberals to "STFU", we want them to be loud and obnoxious, that way everyone knows who they are.

The lolberals are gunning for Rubio.

The most SERIOUS charge so far isn't this anchor baby malarkey.

No.

The MOST damning thing they point to is that he sipped

WATER on camera.

:eek:

Last edited:
Rubio comes from what Tea Party activists like to call 'a criminal family of law breakers"

False. Imagine that. Dainty saying something that is patently untrue. What a non surprise.

Nobody in the Tea Party would accuse a family, fleeing a repressive communist regime and seeking ASYLUM here in the land of liberty, to be a "criminal family of law breakers."

It is legal to seek asylum.

You mean they have a double standard in the Tea Party?

OMFG! Call FOX News

No. And you haven't even pointed to a shred of evidence of any alleged double standard, either.

OMFG. Call MSLSD. This is Earth-shaking news. Dainty is being a delusional nitwit again.

The reason the left hates Marco Rubio is because he hasn't killed anyone. An illegal or even an anchor baby can redeem himself to the left by committing mass murder, or even a FEW is expected before the left will accept the legitimacy of the resident.

Humm, more left wing bigotry against Hispanics. Notice that the left is never interested in an exchange of ideas and concepts. They want everyone who doesn't see it their way to just shut up. What a bunch.

on Immigration

Congress

This demagogue thinks immigration is his issue. Maybe he needs to go back to Little Cuba in Miami and play his asshole games there and stop wasting the US Senate's time and resources

Before his term is up watch for Rubio to change his colors. He will reinvent himself or suffer the fate of most Tea Party Whackos.

True, anyone familiar with Rubio is already aware of this.

He has already done it a couple of times.

The other thing to watch for is more lies.

So far, he has shown himself to be basically dishonest and those are stripes he cannot change. He can't help but say whatever he thinks brainless fools will believe.

No.

WATER on camera.

Really? cuz I missed that.

What I don't like about him is he's a liar.

And, if you want to see a racist/bigot, its Rubio.

Listen lefties, you might gain a little credibility if you just argued about the merits of a politician's ideas without bringing racial bigotry into the mix. Lately the left is looking like a bunch of goggle eyed nut cases who lash out at everything. Why not talk about the agenda of the president you just elected for another four years?

on Immigration

Congress

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TwYVWQsXmQ]asphinctersayswhat - YouTube[/ame]

No.

WATER on camera.

Really? cuz I missed that.

What I don't like about him is he's a liar.

And, if you want to see a racist/bigot, its Rubio.

You missed it? Snap out of that coma, Muddly Dullwit.

And you cannot point to a "lie," but you can make your dishonest claims because you are the liar.

Similarly, you cannot point (validly) to ANYTHING said or done by Rubio that supports your other lie to the effect that he is supposedly a racist or a bigot.

Sucks to be a completely transparent dishonest liberal hack scumbag piece of shit, like you.

none of the republicans that exist today can win in 2016.

it will be real fun to watch all the stupid flow forth while they try to figure out how they cant win.

on Immigration

Congress

Before his term is up watch for Rubio to change his colors. He will reinvent himself or suffer the fate of most Tea Party Whackos.

True, anyone familiar with Rubio is already aware of this.

I don't mind so much him being Mexican, its his scheming that pisses me off.

The republican party as it presents today will NOT be able to win the next election.

The right can pretend that is not true all they want.

Your cheating will no longer be enough to push you over the top.

Your cheating is becoming well known ( even though the media rarely speaks of it) due to the internets.

The court documents are easy to locate and people share the knowledge.

There are sites I have LEFT or been banned from in the past becuase the admin wanted me to not post about it.

It never has and never will keep me from passing on those facts to whomever will listen

Rubio will likey jsut move onto the Palin plan.

that is what most of the most recognized republicans will do in the next few years.

Give up any hope of actually rising in the ranks to higher office and jsut go wtih the money plan like palin did.

Soak the fools who make up the party but also make it impossible for them to win elections.

Some may just become conservadems.

I look for christy to go this way

Rubio will likey jsut move onto the Palin plan.

that is what most of the most recognized republicans will do in the next few years.

Give up any hope of actually rising in the ranks to higher office and jsut go wtih the money plan like palin did.

Soak the fools who make up the party but also make it impossible for them to win elections.

Some may just become conservadems.

I look for christy to go this way

TderpM rushed to confirm my prior observation: http://www.usmessageboard.com/7189444-post33.html

Her flow of stupid is bountiful. Oceanic.

Did you know that, according to most legal scholars, you can be born anywhere on planet Earth and still be a natural born U.S. citizen?

What people (i.e., hack liberals and potential rivals in the GOP) tend to overlook is that his mommy was a -- wait for it --

U.S. citizen at the time of his birth.

Forum List

Back