Senator Joe Manchin calls for Trump* CENSURE

The only polls I believe in are those I conduct and my polls have not been wrong as of yet.
leftist controlled mainstream media is lying to you.
smoke on.
Impeachment inquiry: 70% say Trump's Ukraine acts 'wrong,' poll finds

Did you people learn nothing from polls?

Reading them in 2016 I was convinced Hillary Clinton would win.

SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE BY 3 MILLION VOTES

DDDDUUUUUUHHHH

But she lost. Duh

not from the polls - the electoral college

double duh

That's why polls are flawed. Triple duh.

Your pollsters missed concentrated voting. Your forefathers didn't.

I've read you democrats would like to abolish the electoral college.

This means he is a no vote on impeachment.

A no vote for removal. You know very well Trump has been impeached and if you don't get your head out.
you mean he is a not guilty vote.

Good to know.

Trump has been impeached by less than 100% of the Democrats and none of the Republicans. It doesn't sound like an impeachment to me. It sounds like partisan whining.

Tough luck. It is an impeachment. Just like Clinton.
And what changed did Clinton lose any of his Presidental authority granted by the Constitution?

Of course not. He just joined an extremely exclusive club which Trump is now a member of. Ultimately it's the people that will decide in the next election.

To that end, I'll add again - it's probably good that impeachment and removal are two separate things and that is very difficult to do.
impeachment and removal aren't hard to do if you have an actual crime.

';lp
Next up: EXONERATION.:banana:

Funny. Please tell us how that will work.
Um, the Senate will vote on Wed and he will be exonerated. WOW! You really are thick.:banana:

Oh really? Was Clinton exonerated? Last I heard he is still impeached.
He wasn't convicted so yes he was exonerated

I disagree. He wasn't removed from office...but he was still impeached. It's not a legal trial.

This means he is a no vote on impeachment.

That is exactly what it means.

I listened to his speech. He was plenty critical of the Senate...Critical of the President and Critical of the House.
And then he said he was still undecided on how to vote. I just chuckled.

Because the days of Coal production are numbered, his usefulness in the senate is nearing an end. He has
expressed an interest in running for Gov of WV again. There is no way he'll vote to remove the President
and put that on his record. He will vote to acquit the President.

Trump will be re-elected. I have no doubt about that.

We will see. Clinton was. I hope Trump isn't but what will be will be.
Why do you hope he isn’t?

You are a clever fellow Tycho, you have seen my posts, you would know why ;)
That response has me convinced I’m not as clever as you, Coyote.

As much as I love and adore you.... you and I both know I’m not here enough to read everything you post. :)

';lp
Next up: EXONERATION.:banana:

Funny. Please tell us how that will work.
Um, the Senate will vote on Wed and he will be exonerated. WOW! You really are thick.:banana:

Oh really? Was Clinton exonerated? Last I heard he is still impeached.
He wasn't convicted so yes he was exonerated

I disagree. He wasn't removed from office...but he was still impeached. It's not a legal trial.
disagree fine but he was exonerated regardless without a conviction.

A no vote for removal. You know very well Trump has been impeached and if you don't get your head out.

Good to know.

Trump has been impeached by less than 100% of the Democrats and none of the Republicans. It doesn't sound like an impeachment to me. It sounds like partisan whining.

And what changed did Clinton lose any of his Presidental authority granted by the Constitution?

Of course not. He just joined an extremely exclusive club which Trump is now a member of. Ultimately it's the people that will decide in the next election.

To that end, I'll add again - it's probably good that impeachment and removal are two separate things and that is very difficult to do.

Yes it is...Congress is notoriously reluctant to remove a sitting president - because it represents potentially going against the will of the people. No president has been removed AND we have the precedent that a sitting president can't be indicted for a crime. I think it would have to be a major crime - like murder. It's never happened.

Trump will be re-elected. I have no doubt about that.

We will see. Clinton was. I hope Trump isn't but what will be will be.
Why do you hope he isn’t?

You are a clever fellow Tycho, you have seen my posts, you would know why ;)
That response has me convinced I’m not as clever as you, Coyote.

You and I both know I’m not here enough to read everything you post. :)
You got to watch out for those Coyotes they are clever. well except for the one that came in my yard and I growled at it. Took off faster than a roadrunner lol

Good to know.

Yes it is...Congress is notoriously reluctant to remove a sitting president - because it represents potentially going against the will of the people. No president has been removed AND we have the precedent that a sitting president can't be indicted for a crime. I think it would have to be a major crime - like murder. It's never happened.
If you got a crime there is no reason not to remove

RW asshats slobber gut bile, then ignore questions -

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

If you got a crime there is no reason not to remove

clinton comitted a crime and wasnt removed

now fuckin what u dumbass

Forum List

Back