Senator Lesson for Barbara Boxer

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Let me start this by introducing the players in this scenario. In the Senate Foreign Relation Committee hearing on the recent Iran deal, Sect of State John Kerry was challenged forcefully by a number of senators. One was the committee’s chairman, Bob Corker (R-TN). He criticized Kerry for the terms he negotiated, saying > "I believe that you’ve been fleeced" Another Senator criticizing Kerry was Jim Risch (R-ID), who said he had been "bamboozled."

A third senator Barbara Boxer, called these accusations "disrespectful and insulting."

EARTH TO BARBIE: The adjectives used by Senators Corker and Risch were
informative, which is what words in the US Congress are supposed to be. They are not supposed to be inaccurate, even the slightest bit, in order to spare somebody's feelings. If the correct words to be used are insulting, so be it, as long as they are accurate, and needing to be said, which in this case, they were.

My words to you Senator Boxer, are insulting, and a bit unecessary, but the 2 Senators' words were necessary, and you are out of order to criticize them, for expressing their views truthfully, accurately, and honorably. The practice of mincing words, and sacrificing true content on behalf of form, is improper, stupid and shortchanges the American people from getting the full congressional representation that they are due.

We are seeing in Donald Trump's poll numbers, what Americans think about straight, truthful talk. They like it, and demand it. And they're right.

Let me start this by introducing the players in this scenario. In the Senate Foreign Relation Committee hearing on the recent Iran deal, Sect of State John Kerry was challenged forcefully by a number of senators. One was the committee’s chairman, Bob Corker (R-TN). He criticized Kerry for the terms he negotiated, saying > "I believe that you’ve been fleeced" Another Senator criticizing Kerry was Jim Risch (R-ID), who said he had been "bamboozled."

A third senator Barbara Boxer, called these accusations "disrespectful and insulting."

EARTH TO BARBIE: The adjectives used by Senators Corker and Risch were
informative, which is what words in the US Congress are supposed to be. They are not supposed to be inaccurate, even the slightest bit, in order to spare somebody's feelings. If the correct words to be used are insulting, so be it, as long as they are accurate, and needing to be said, which in this case, they were.

My words to you Senator Boxer, are insulting, and a bit unecessary, but the 2 Senators' words were necessary, and you are out of order to criticize them, for expressing their views truthfully, accurately, and honorably. The practice of mincing words, and sacrificing true content on behalf of form, is improper, stupid and shortchanges the American people from getting the full congressional representation that they are due.

We are seeing in Donald Trump's poll numbers, what Americans think about straight, truthful talk. They like it, and demand it. And they're right.

Yo, Boxer got lucky in her last election, but not her next one!!!

"GTP"

This thread is Hillaryous!

200.gif

Forum List

Back