Senator Warren wants to pack 4 more judges on the Supreme Court

Personally, I want to protect my kids and grandkids from decades of backsliding of society due to a court dominated by religious cultists and Randian pukes.

Personally, I want to protect my kids and grandkids from decades of backsliding of society due to a court dominated by religious cultists and Randian pukes.
like what backsliding? provide some examples of this religious cultist backsliding stuff

Last edited:
The Supreme Court doesn't rule on laws until they wind their way through the lower courts. You think the law is unconstitutional, many other people don't. Those are nothing more than personal opinions.
Roe was based on a form of viability of the fetus, does the Texas law respect that?

Roe was based on a form of viability of the fetus, does the Texas law respect that?
Roe was overturned by Planned Parenthood v Casey…decades ago…geez you ass clowns don’t even know the law on the topic

Then do it the way it's been done for decades.

You need to start winning key elections, Lesh.
The electorate? You don't choose a justice with the electorate.
You choose with who's president.
By the way, you do realize that you are a minority with your far left views
which have been displayed on this board, right?
Most democrats are not on board with the far left ideologues policies.
We are still a country that is just right of center.
In some places yes, that’s why you lost 6 of the last 7 popular votes for president?

Ha ha ha ha so your opinion is “the opinion”?
What is with you and your childish whining? You pull this embarrassing and bizarre hissy fit in nearly every thread. I merely gave my opinion. So did you. So from where does this baby behavior come from? Grow up.

What is with you and your childish whining? You pull this embarrassing and bizarre hissy fit in nearly every thread. I merely gave my opinion. So did you. So from where does this baby behavior come from? Grow up.
Nope you asked me to show you the rule and you insinuated that I made that up. You won’t admit that you were wrong. That makes you dishonest.

Forum List

Back