Senator Warren wants to pack 4 more judges on the Supreme Court

Right,just change it to 13. Change the rules, just like they did in 1870.Eliminate the filibuster first, just to keep the GOP in the corner.

Not too complicated. No rules broken, no laws broken.
Then the republicans will change it to fifteen the next time they have 51 votes as well as a bunch of other stuff you will really hate. The rules forcing compromise are there for a reason. The odds are if you start the court packing, then the republicans will reply with constitutional amendment after making the correction. There are enough sane politicians on both sides that the required 2/3s votes in the House and Senate and 3/4s of the states would be possible to prevent an escalating war of justice packing. Anyone with a brain sees that it is a losing proposition in the long term.

Then the republicans will change it to fifteen the next time they have 51 votes as well as a bunch of other stuff you will really hate.
Like how they repealed Obamacare?

So what? They already do things I don't like.
The rules forcing compromise are there for a reason. T
I don't care. Worst president in modern history got three picks. I think that demands action.

So, packing the court it is.

Last edited:
No, vapid whiningon your part. I said we just change the rule.

Just be honest and say "me no likey" and move on. Because, frankly, you have nothing else. Them's the breaks.
Shades of Shitstain Harry Reid eliminating the filibuster for judges. Fast forward to Trump and Mitch filling every Fed judicial seat that was vacant because there was no filibuster. I laughed and laughed at how you Dimwingers pissed and moaned.

Good times.

Fortunately, there are a few non-batshit crazy people in your party. So you a Fauxcohontas will be disappointed.
Aw, bummer. Kind of like your cult and the 2024 election, which Trump will not be winning. Oh well. Can't have everything you want.

No, vapid whiningon your part. I said we just change the rule.

Just be honest and say "me no likey" and move on. Because, frankly, you have nothing else. Them's the breaks.
You said show me the rule. Yes or no? I said it’s a bad idea. What will happen is the GOP will take the House in 2022 and all kinds of fun stuff will happen. It will lead to a war. Back pedal all you like.

I did, because we have this discussion before. But the rule can be changed just as as it was passed in 1869.
So you admit it’s a rule and you want to change it. Precisely what I said and you said “show me the rule “ and lashed out like a petulant child. I would rather not put my kids in harms way as the country implodes. But you do you.

Like how they repealed Obamacare?

So what? They already do things I don't like.

I don't care. Worst president in modern history got three picks. I think that demands action.

So, packing the court it is.
huh? he’s had zero….thought i’m sure the world would rather him being deciding over judicial picks then wreaking the economy and surrendering to terrorist…

but thanks to him the second worst president only got two picks so i guess we should be a little happy

So you admit it’s a rule and you want to change it. Precisely what I said and you said “show me the rule “ and lashed out like a petulant child. I would rather not put my kids in harms way as the country implodes. But you do you.
Yes it's a rule that we can change just as easily it was as it waspassed, because it's not the Constitution. Moving on

Yes it's a rule that we can change just as easily it was as it waspassed, because it's not the Constitution. Moving on
So why did you argue with me and state it wasn’t a rule and then asked me to show you? We can change many rules. Should we start doing as such when the House goes deep red in 2022? Like I said, I d rather not put my kids in harms way but you do you.

So why did you argue with me and state it wasn’t a rule and then asked me to show you? We can change many rules. Should we start doing as such when the House goes deep red in 2022? Like I said, I d rather not put my kids in harms way but you do you

Knock yourselves out. This does not scare me.
Me neither. But I have kids so I need to protect them. You wouldn’t understand. As it is Bidens numbers are in the toilet. Packing the court would make it that much worse. So let’s see them Do it. 2/3 of Americans already don’t trust Biden.

Forum List

Back