SERIOUS question for all Trump acolytes on this forum....

The wingers can play with the chew toy all they want and get whatever they want out of it. But we all know this is Trump.

ERGO......would you then OPENLY ADMIT that the orange clown is NOT fir to sit in the oval office???
I think he lacks the intellectual, behavioral or temperamental capacity to be President, which is why I voted against him.

But that's not enough to get rid of him. Those are not high crimes. I'm not blinded by a partisan ideology. We'll see what the investigations bring.

Standard partisan squabbling and spinning aside, there's nothing in the report that's surprising.

This is the way we figured he operates. He asks people to do things he knows aren't right, he asks people to do things he doesn't understand are wrong (based on his abject ignorance or complete lack of appreciation for the office), he demands simplistic loyalty, he drives people nuts, people have to tell him no, like he's a child.

The wingers can play with the chew toy all they want and get whatever they want out of it. But we all know this is Trump.

They all do it. I never thought Clintons request that Monica use the cigar in the way she did was appropriate oval office behavior. But, not impeachable either.

WHERE......for sanity sake......do you Trump acolytes that Trump was EXONERATED by the Mueller report???

Seriously, you can say that Barr "exonerated" Trump

You can say that Trump, exonerated Trump
You can say that KellyAnn has exonerated Trump
You can say that Hannity has exonerated Trump

BUT, when you state that Mueller has exonerated Trump you are either a fucking idiot.....You did not read the redacted report, or you're beyond sanity in discussing this issue...

READ THE DAMN REPORT and you CANNOT conclude that Mueller "exonerated" Trump.......

READ, COMPREHEND and LEARN, for God's sake.
Was Trump charged with something?

following DOJ policy, mueller refrained & left it up to congress re: obstruction charges - but he did say that if not for DOJ policy, he would have brought forth charges. as far as collusion, he said too much 'documentary' evidence was destroyed & what was left, wasn't enough to prosecute or recommend congress take it up.
Unlike Hillary, Trump handed over everything Muller asked for. There is no evidence against Trump. If there was anything Muller would've released it. Trump will be YOUR president till 2024. So put your big boy pants on and shut up.

can't wait for allllllllllllllllll the open hearings on allllllllllllll of trumpco...

let's play devil's advocate, m'k? let's say trump makes it to election day & say he actually get's a 2nd term... you think he'll be able to stand the strain knowing what he's facing after all this? i mean he's bat shit cray cray now & can't hold his impulses... i say he will either go out in a straight jacket or keel over from a stroke with a big mac shoved in his orange anus face.

oh ya - i wear big girl panties every time i walk into this here freakshow.

Trump: 'Don’t believe what you’re reading or seeing'

Giuliani: 'Truth isn't truth'

Kellyanne Conway : "You're saying it's a falsehood, and they're saying Sean Spicer, our press secretary, gave alternative facts to that."

that's the world they live in.
Only Democrats are dumb enough to think those statements mean anything.

:lmao:

Still means nothing, moron

CNN and MSNBC are selling straight bullshit right now and all the while claiming that "facts have a liberal bias" aka "anything we say is true no matter what that is".

This report was completed without the possibility of cross examination. It is a prosecutor making his best case to a jury without the defense being able to present their case[/QUOTE]

Dimwit.........Trump REFUSED to stand before a Grand Jury...under oath....to be questioned.......

Trump's "defense" was to NOT show up....

Clinton DID show up before a Grand Jury.

There is no cross examination of witnesses in a grand jury proceeding.

there was no cross examination of trump either by mueller. the whitehouse flat out lied when they said there was complete cooperation.

Did Hillary Clinton stand before a grand jury against charges of obstruction for deleting all the e-mails under subpoena, bleachbit use on the illegal server, or smashing all her devices with a hammer? I seem to remember the FBI questioning her without her being placed under oath and with fact witnesses in the room, some who were given immunity. I could be wrong.

As for Trump, he had no need to testify. Unlike Bill Clinton, he did not commit any crimes and was not going to be set up for some trap. Which, by the way, they are trying to do with the obstruction arguments anyway.

but but HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol... but but but SLICK WILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c'mon... where's obama's name? don't leave the black guy out............

There is no cross examination of witnesses in a grand jury proceeding.

MORON......FIRST, there is cross-examination of a witness by FBI and special prosecutor questioners...

Second, there IS cross-examination of witnesses in a grand jury setting.....IT IS THE FUCKING JURORS WHO CROSS-EXAMINE....

Go back to your GED classes.

You are clearly the moron here. No question about it. A juror is not a trained litigator, and they do not represent the defendant in the case. Have you ever heard the saying a grand jury would 'indict a ham sandwich" before. This is an old saying and most defense attorneys agree with it.

WHERE......for sanity sake......do you Trump acolytes that Trump was EXONERATED by the Mueller report???

BUT, when you state that Mueller has exonerated Trump you are either a fucking idiot.....You did not read the redacted report, or you're beyond sanity in discussing this issue...

READ THE DAMN REPORT and you CANNOT conclude that Mueller "exonerated" Trump.......

Show us your proof, mary poppins.

Serious question for Trump hater Nat: What happened to that Russian Collusion thing that you posted about around 500 times or so?

Trump: 'Don’t believe what you’re reading or seeing'

Giuliani: 'Truth isn't truth'

Kellyanne Conway : "You're saying it's a falsehood, and they're saying Sean Spicer, our press secretary, gave alternative facts to that."

that's the world they live in.
Only Democrats are dumb enough to think those statements mean anything.

:lmao:

Still means nothing, moron

CNN and MSNBC are selling straight bullshit right now and all the while claiming that "facts have a liberal bias" aka "anything we say is true no matter what that is".

'cept what was in mueller's report turned out to be what was being reported ie facts & not 'fake news' like donny et al was repeatedly spewing.... :itsok:

Unlike Hillary, Trump handed over everything Muller asked for.

Get an enema

Mueller report: Trump tried to impede Russia probe.
USA today? Nat everyday on this forum.
tenor-2.gif

fishing-fail_o_130015.jpg

READ THE DAMN REPORT and you CANNOT conclude that Mueller "exonerated" Trump....

Why is it that you think we care? Nothing in that sport will even come close to changing our votes in 2020.

The hatred for Trump by some is strong. They can't get over the fact Clinton lost. Here is the funny thing. Most of them didn't even like Clinton. Yet, they troll on. At least most of the Trump supporters I know actually like the guy.

Was Trump charged with something?

following DOJ policy, mueller refrained & left it up to congress re: obstruction charges - but he did say that if not for DOJ policy, he would have brought forth charges. as far as collusion, he said too much 'documentary' evidence was destroyed & what was left, wasn't enough to prosecute or recommend congress take it up.
Unlike Hillary, Trump handed over everything Muller asked for. There is no evidence against Trump. If there was anything Muller would've released it. Trump will be YOUR president till 2024. So put your big boy pants on and shut up.

can't wait for allllllllllllllllll the open hearings on allllllllllllll of trumpco...

let's play devil's advocate, m'k? let's say trump makes it to election day & say he actually get's a 2nd term... you think he'll be able to stand the strain knowing what he's facing after all this? i mean he's bat shit cray cray now & can't hold his impulses... i say he will either go out in a straight jacket or keel over from a stroke with a big mac shoved in his orange anus face.

oh ya - i wear big girl panties every time i walk into this here freakshow.
Trump spanks your ass daily. You think you can handle another 6 years of it? I mean he got y'all to dress up as vaginas and run around yelling at the sky.

Why does an innocent man need exoneration?

You never have a question you have an opinion your constantly trying to validate. The report found that no collusion happened between the Trump campaign and the Russians. Get over it.

Unfortunately, people like nat4900 are inviting this toxin into their brains. Fake Stream Media is their god:

58378715_2643239519084064_4411869416669577216_n.jpg

The doofus Mueller brought up the term "exoneration" and said he couldn't "exonerate" President Trump.

It not the job of prosecutors to exonerate anyone, just indict them or not.

But since Mueller didn't indict him, that is by Mueller's definition an "exoneration".

Neither Trump nor Hannity or anyone else introduced the term, just the leftard tool Mueller.

Forum List

Back