SERIOUS question for all Trump acolytes on this forum....

There are THREE ways to interpret Mueller's report (with its Barr redactions)

LEGALLY........Trump cannot be indicted based on DOJ policy (NOT law)

POLITICALLY...........Trump is as guilty as OJ Simpson

MORALLY.........Trump is as guilty as Charlie Manson

There are THREE ways to interpret Mueller's report

LEGALLY........The Trump investigation was illegal from the start, the Trump campaign was illegally spied on

POLITICALLY...........The illegal spying by the Obama admin on the Trump campaign is the biggest scandal in US history

MORALLY.........Trump is innocent, there was no collusion and no obstruction, period.
I judge you simply insane in all cases.

More flexibility to do what? < I want that question answered now. It's our turn to get to the bottom of this Russian collusion thing that is so upsetting to the Democrats...

Atta boy, fuckhead......The BEST way to deflect from Trump's "problems".....is to start an investigation of what Obama stated...........

Just how fucked up have these Trump ass kissers become?
Apparently not nearly as much as you are.

I find it sad that so many Americans can be fooled by Barr. He plain got up there and lied to the American people. He is either very challenged in his ability to read or in this case trying to spin it against what the report says. We know that the trumpers for the most part will not read the report. Why should they old fat assed Rush and his buddy Hannity will do all their thinking for them. But since the rights only defense is to blame Hillary, Obama and those horrible democrats then they are closed to the truth because they don't want to believe what the report really says. Barr should be impeached for misrepresenting the report., But what the hell our trumpers love this asshole who is going against everything the good people stand for.
You are pizzed. One of the greatest political upsets in history occurred and the one you like is not president. You did everything you could to lose the election if it was to be lost. And you have up to no learned nothing as you are continuing the same behaviors as during the 2016 election campaign. Trump gave it back. You guys master in street talk but consider yourselves sacrosinct. Trump is a New York street talker even with some money. So the media/entertainers/politicians can keep this up and it will benefit Trump. It is so bad with the comedy people that they are not even funny. They show ads for Samantha Bee endlessly. This woman needs the hook to take her off the stage. It is torture.

WHERE......for sanity sake......do you Trump acolytes that Trump was EXONERATED by the Mueller report???

Seriously, you can say that Barr "exonerated" Trump

You can say that Trump, exonerated Trump
You can say that KellyAnn has exonerated Trump
You can say that Hannity has exonerated Trump

BUT, when you state that Mueller has exonerated Trump you are either a fucking idiot.....You did not read the redacted report, or you're beyond sanity in discussing this issue...

READ THE DAMN REPORT and you CANNOT conclude that Mueller "exonerated" Trump.......

READ, COMPREHEND and LEARN, for God's sake.

You're a loon. Trump supports do not worship Trump as some sort of god the way you sorry idiots worship Obabble.

Trump NEEDS to be reelected for ONE reason and one reason ONLY...........

Mueller has clearly stated that once Trump is out of office, there is enough evidence for him to be indicted (READ the fucking report if you don;t believe me....)

The only way out for Trump is to run out the statute of limitations.

Trump's obstruction of justice occurred in 2017

Under the statute of limitation his obstruction expires in 2022

Trump's re-election would place him above the law until 2024

Soooooooooooo, re-elect Trump and keep him out of PRISON............LMAO

(Nice campaign slogan, huh???)

You're a loon. Trump supports do not worship Trump as some sort of god the way you sorry idiots worship Obabble.

Dem sinkhole.jpg

USA today? Nat everyday on this forum

MORON.........Its CLEAR and EXPLICIT in the Mueller report that Trump did NOT hand over everything that was asked for ...

Look, STAY FUCKING DUMB and IGNORANT........I really don't give a crap about Trump cultists' ass kissing.......LOL
If Trump didn't the media would've been all over it.

The report explaining such was just released, dope.
Which states he did nothing wrong. Dope.

Give us one slam dunk instance of collusion and obstruction and we might listen. I don't see anything in the report but a lot of "close calls" and "but ifs" and "almost". We still see the Mueller investigation into Trump as illegally started by the deep state, the worst scandal in US history.

A multi-billion dollar financed deep state considered to be the best in the world.
IT IS the worst scandal in US history!!!

WHERE......for sanity sake......do you Trump acolytes that Trump was EXONERATED by the Mueller report???

BUT, when you state that Mueller has exonerated Trump you are either a fucking idiot.....You did not read the redacted report, or you're beyond sanity in discussing this issue...

READ THE DAMN REPORT and you CANNOT conclude that Mueller "exonerated" Trump.......

After spending 2+ years whining and crying about collusion, I knew you snowflakes wouldn't accept the end result of the investigation..... no collusion... no obstruction. lol

We like a booming economy. Why don't you?

I certainly liked the booming economy during Obama's last 4 year term......

BUT, ASSHOLES.....like you.......MUST switch topics when your orange charlatan is getting slammed, correct?

Slammed? He's doing great. We are going to keep him around for a while. :11_2_1043: We don't care what color he is. Paychecks are green.....

If our great POTUS was not doing so damned awesome, folks the OP would have no motivation to create such threads. President Donald Trump is one of the greatest Presidents in the history of these United States. What do they say? The devil is always watching? Must be truth in that as Old Scratch's acolytes sure tend to panty bunch up when Right exceeds Wrong to the degree achieved thus far during our POTUS's administration.
Translated: you're not worth my time. So noted.

Make sure you ask your GED teacher for help in reading COMPREHENSION.....

I see personal attacks are today not being policed in this sub-forum. Then again, your OPs are ever littered with your retreat to base personal insults. You missed my post's meaning. Allow me to clarify. A sense of guilt arose within me just then, along with a realization. In a battle of words, wits and intellect . . . debating the unarmed hardly seemed sporting. What is dialectic without educated sarcasm? No challenge at all. Reminiscent of playing tennis without an opponent . . . or a ball . . . or a racket. The racket in this thread is most inharmonious.
Your "great potus" hasnt done a thing to help regular americans.
88yhvw09ngt21.jpg

...what was Trump charged with?

Eternal FUCKHEAD.........Muller CLEARLY stated that Trump CANNOT be charged under current DOJ policy....

Shove THAT up your rectum before you listen to Hannity for :guidance".

You are having a tough time accepting the results of the investigation. It is because the media has been pushing the Russia collusion 24/7 for years. It has to be tough to be sold a bill of goods which turned out to be worthless trash. Even if Trump did obstruct, which I don't think he did, he will never be removed for it because there was no underlying crime. Don't let the Dems get you riled up about impeachment. Pelosi will never allow it. They will just use it for grandstanding and leave you looking like a fool when no action is taken. Other than some "passionate" speech making by the Dems, this is all over. You are whistling past the graveyard.

^^^^^

Not a serious question

^^^^^

Not a serious question

Agree.
If you start out with a nutty premise, you get a nutty result.

For the convenience of the readers, I've assembled the posts that best represent the OP's debating skills:

Get an enema
fucked up morons like you
STAY FUCKING DUMB and IGNORANT
you morons
Trump morons
orange moron
YOU IDIOTS
Atta boy, fuckhead
Eternal FUCKHEAD
Shove THAT up your rectum

For the convenience of the readers, I've assembled the posts that best represent the OP's debating skills:

Get an enema
you morons
Trump morons
orange moron
YOU IDIOTS
Atta boy, fuckhead
Eternal FUCKHEAD

This is Golden!

Get an enema
you morons
Trump morons
orange moron
YOU IDIOTS
Atta boy, fuckhead
Eternal FUCKHEAD
This says it all....nat was not trying to be serious. He was just setting up a platform where he could spew
his hatred. This is pathetically childish on his behalf.

Forum List

Back