Serious Question for Serious Democrats

She's a lock!!! War on women!! She leads the field!!!

:rofl:

Not according to Al Sharpton. After all, they are white folks.

Al Sharpton attempted to defend President Barack Obama from criticism that he was a major factor in the Republican’s sweeping victory in the midterm elections by blaming the Clintons on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” Thursday.

Cokie Roberts pointed out how Obama “went to states and campaigned for candidates and they lost.”

“Very late,” Sharpton responded. “Cokie, he went out two weeks ago, while Clinton went all over the place. Is this a Clinton defeat? Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton…the cavalry is coming in. Well, the cavalry got beat. Is this a Clinton defeat? I think we’re Obama obsessed.”

Sharpton Election A Defeat For Bill And Hillary Clinton The Daily Caller

I frankly don't care but you will see a ton of anti Hillary stuff now from the far right. She won't be easy to beat. I think I'll sit the next election out too. No matter who wins the working man will take it on the chin. Corporations run this country and both sides are guilty of it.... and that is a complete shame for they don't care about the US.

Considering the failure of the Clintons to swing a single race in which they appeared with candidates, is she still the front runner and virtually certainty to be nominated in 2016?
The democrats are in such disarray right now that it hasn't dawned on many of them that Hillary Clinton is done. Both Clintons expended a tremendous amount of political capital to achieve nothing. Some democrats saw the writing on the wall before the election and already moved on to Elizabeth Warren.

Right now, little South Korea is graduating more engineers than the US. What does that say about the future of innovation in the US versus South Korea. Another nation graduating more engineers is China.

Right now, the GOP in general, is doing all it can to destroy science and education in this nation.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.[1] If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." Thomas Jefferson

Forum List

Back