Seriously Trump Supporters, How Many Times Do You Have to Hear...

"previously undisclosed meetings/contacts" before you say "WTF, over"?

Previously Undisclosed Emails Reveal Trump Tower Meeting Follow-Up

Statements on Russian Contacts:

“We are not aware of any campaign representatives that were in touch with any foreign entities before yesterday, when Mr. Trump spoke with many world leaders. Those discussions were congratulatory and forward looking, “It never happened. There was no communication between the campaign and any foreign entity during the campaign.” ~ Hope Hicks

Chris Wallace asked Vice President-elect Mike Pence on Jan. 15 if there was “any contact in any way between Trump or his associates and the Kremlim or cutouts they had.” Pence answered, “Of course, not. Why would there be any contacts between the campaign?”

In a March 2017 interview with the New York Times, Donald Trump Jr. denied that he had ever “set up” any meetings with Russians and “certainly none that I was representing the campaign in any way, shape or form.” Trump also denied that he ever discussed government policies related to Russia with any Russians.

Analysis | All the known times the Trump campaign met with Russians

There have been AT LEAST 19 "previously undisclosed" contacts and or meetings with Russians close to Vladimir Putin. How do you square this? I really want to know.
God Dammit....would you assholes stop posting fake news from the Washington Compost??????

So you believe what? That there were no contacts? (There were) That they didn't lie and try to cover up those contacts? (They did). Tell me exactly what you believe to be "fake"?

You should be more concerned about Bill Clinton and attorney general Lynch who attempted to have a private meeting about an investigation into Hillary on an airport tarmac and the corrupt FBI who attempted to cover it up when this became accidently public. The FBI then lied in response to a FOIA about the meeting until they accidently slipped up on another FOIA and produced redacted documents about the tarmac meeting they claimed did not exist. Bill Clinton, Lynch, Hillary, FBI, DOJ collusion and corruption surrounding a high profile investigation about mishandling of above top secret intelligence HELLO.

Just like Pogo said...

The left have ZERO credibility to accuse Trump of colluding with Russia, after so many examples of Dem leaders actually colluding with Russia.

"previously undisclosed meetings/contacts" before you say "WTF, over"?

Previously Undisclosed Emails Reveal Trump Tower Meeting Follow-Up

Statements on Russian Contacts:

“We are not aware of any campaign representatives that were in touch with any foreign entities before yesterday, when Mr. Trump spoke with many world leaders. Those discussions were congratulatory and forward looking, “It never happened. There was no communication between the campaign and any foreign entity during the campaign.” ~ Hope Hicks

Chris Wallace asked Vice President-elect Mike Pence on Jan. 15 if there was “any contact in any way between Trump or his associates and the Kremlim or cutouts they had.” Pence answered, “Of course, not. Why would there be any contacts between the campaign?”

In a March 2017 interview with the New York Times, Donald Trump Jr. denied that he had ever “set up” any meetings with Russians and “certainly none that I was representing the campaign in any way, shape or form.” Trump also denied that he ever discussed government policies related to Russia with any Russians.

Analysis | All the known times the Trump campaign met with Russians

There have been AT LEAST 19 "previously undisclosed" contacts and or meetings with Russians close to Vladimir Putin. How do you square this? I really want to know.
God Dammit....would you assholes stop posting fake news from the Washington Compost??????

So you believe what? That there were no contacts? (There were) That they didn't lie and try to cover up those contacts? (They did). Tell me exactly what you believe to be "fake"?

You should be more concerned about Bill Clinton and attorney general Lynch who attempted to have a private meeting about an investigation into Hillary on an airport tarmac and the corrupt FBI who attempted to cover it up when this became accidently public. The FBI then lied in response to a FOIA about the meeting until they accidently slipped up on another FOIA and produced redacted documents about the tarmac meeting they claimed did not exist. Bill Clinton, Lynch, Hillary, FBI, DOJ collusion and corruption surrounding a high profile investigation about mishandling of above top secret intelligence HELLO.

Just like Pogo said...

He already cashed in at post 11. I make a nickel every time they do that. But this one's another nickel, and he just did it a third time. In this thread alone I made me fifteen cents in a few minutes working at home.

Do you really not care that the Trump campaign had numerous contacts with Russians and lied about them simply because your guy won?

It wasn't about Trump winning. It was about Hillary losing. That's what you folks don't get. People would hsve voted for a raccoon carcas over Hillary.

Forum List

Back