Seriously, what kind of a country have we become when people hope their President is guilty?

People hate Trump. Trumps is a ...asshole. I voted for him. Because of the bigger assholes, the LEFTIST liberals. . I was a liberal . Not a leftist. I realized that liberals now aren't my version of what liberals should be. Now, they morphed into the thought police from Orwell. I oppose them. I repudiate them.

Cool story about how you voted for a total asshole. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Anyone not thinking that we can do so much better than this POS in our WH now, has to remove their heads from their butts
Yeah. Now, what about the people that drive politicians? What do we do about them? Say, the like the petrochemical industry? The house of Saud, the peeps that funded and created the wahabi terrorist that smashed planes into the twin towers? ODD how the Bush admin. ( Big American oil Christian family ) ignored that and instead chose to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 and was tangentially an enemy of Saudi Arabia. Let's talk foreign
collusion, shan't we? The house of Saud, and Saudis got away with the biggest attack on American soil in our history. Yeah. Let's talk about foreign collusion. Let's do that.

Stop and think about that for a minute...We had/have ‘citizens’ praying that their President was guilty of crimes against America.
Imagine what our grandparents would think of these filthy fucks?

Our grandparents would have never allowed the likes of Trump to be elected.

People hate Trump. Trumps is a ...asshole. I voted for him. Because of the bigger assholes, the LEFTIST liberals. . I was a liberal . Not a leftist. I realized that liberals now aren't my version of what liberals should be. Now, they morphed into the thought police from Orwell. I oppose them. I repudiate them.

Cool story about how you voted for a total asshole. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
I sleep rather well, troll boy. And you? You perhaps voted for the other asshole that lost. Berniobamclinton. An asshole by any other name...

I voted for Mother Therisa compared to swamp lord Trump.

Stop and think about that for a minute...We had/have ‘citizens’ praying that their President was guilty of crimes against America.

Or Clinton. The anti bush hedge .. Or G.W. Bush. Son of Bush big oil in government clone. Hell No. Or Obama. He was half black his career rode on that But then our forbearers voted for FDR , JFK or Nixon. Our political choices back then were rather dodgy then, too.

No hope is involved.
He is guilty of attempting to obstruct the mueller investigation.

I'll bet that when clinton was president or obama was president YOU prayed for their downfall.....

I'll also bet that you will deny it.....

Ernes T. Bass knees is needin' both replaced since 2008.

And Barney's bullet is still green.

I sleep rather well, troll boy. And you? You perhaps voted for the other asshole that lost. Berniobamclinton. An asshole by any other name...

Mother Therisa couldn't deal with China, Russia, or North Korea. Might as well want Carter.

Mother Therisa couldn't deal with China, Russia, or North Korea. Might as well want Carter.

...she was the head of DoS and dealt with them better than Trump has managed to so far.

He predictably got nothing done on N Korea nukes.

Nothing on China

Worse than nothing on Russia, he keeps publicly blowing Putiin while pissing off our alllies and threateniing to quit NATO. And don't you dare bring up Russian interference threat in 2020 to him.

Last edited:

...she was the head of DoS and dealt with them better than Trump has managed to so far.

Nothing on China

Worse than nothing on Russia, he keeps publicly blowing Putiin while pissing off our alllies and threateniing to quit NATO. And don't you dare bring up Russian interference threat in 2020 to him.

Yep, I'm sure Putin really enjoyed that "reset" button.
BTW, what did Obama or Clinton accomplish with N. Korea, or China?

Nothing on China

Not as much as Putin enjoyed the international sanctions boot up Russia's ass for getting friskiy in Ukraine.

What did they accomplish? Certainly not much on NKorea, but TPP Republicans and Trump scraped would have gone a long way to isolate Chinese economic spread and they also did not start any of Trump's trade wars.

Last edited:

Nothing on China

Not as much as Putin enjoyed the international sanctions boot up Russia's ass for getting friskiy in Ukraine.

What did they accomplish? Certainly not much on NKorea, but TPP Republicans and Trump scraped would have gone a long way to isolate Chinese economic spread and they also did not start any of Trump's trade wars.

Great, so Obama/Clinton did nothing but for some stupid-ass reason you feel they did better....wtf.

Nobody wants Trump to be guilty of anything, but ignoring his guilt, as you are, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
But it doesn't exist. Over two years of investigation and millions of tax dollars for a report that says, NOT guilty of collusion or obstruction.

You can't say "nobody wants Trump to be guilty of anything" and still insist that he is guilty in spite of the lack of evidence.

By doing what, voting for Hillary? Must not be too proud of your grandparents.

Such drama from such drama queens.

We're the same nation as we were when republicans loudly and proudly said they wanted Obama to fail. The same nation with republicans who screamed Obama was from Kenya. The same with republicans who wanted Obama to be guilty of a long list of made up crimes. The same nation with republicans who for the last 3 decades have wanted Hillary to be guilty.

The same nation with republicans who wanted Bill Clinton to be guilty.

Everything that you people accuse democrats of being and doing, democrats aren't and don't do but republicans are and have already done.

What does that say about you and your party?
More like the exact opposite.

Your party ran against Christian pious lifestyles as a platform and now you want to complain when Trump wins the party nomination as a result of your success of destroying Christian tradition and communities.

Now you assholes get to deal with us, the children and grandchildren of those destroyed Christian communities and families. We don’t give a fuck what Jesus would do and neither do you, so now it is time to finally get this fight started.
Christians are not oppressed in America.

Right Wingers playing the victim card. That's something they deride Liberals for.

Ironic, ain't it?
Tell that to the baker. Liberals refused service to Trump supporters and there was no liberal out cry over rights being taken then.
YOU must defend your rights as YOU have denied them to others yourselves.
What?

No hope is involved.
He is guilty of attempting to obstruct the mueller investigation.

How did he do that? Care to give us an example?
wsfsmDNZ9WmmvvWRTKfuq4VJ1Orc8oyCdiMk-pHiTk_C7jq4K4QhkVFyso-xxtG3JnPX_qRAU6fAlK3h97cXb1AYjGs-2paP6BCjt3s1aySbPDeG87CD8r50QM9I5IZC9oZRBeZ5

9ipcXgsCn5OGRKwaj9fb_LsOJ2DjCIDLLIr-L6nunYGv2TPsnPYNLSUhFIDKOgtWOdNsPWFrGIWE-6srCEa3Cocp_sdcFEaDZIL4dYZxfXFXZn_ldEmq4jQiJWfJW3IFMhnzJ2zk

Forum List

Back