Seriously, who here STILL believes that Mueller's report "fully exonerates" Trump?

As I once stated.........Trump acolytes and sycophants CAN foolishly believe that

Barr "fully exonerated" Trump

Trump "fully exonerated" Trump

Conway "fully exonerated" Trump

Putin and the Russian so-called media "fully exonerated" Trump

BUT........if your read the damn report, ANYONE with an education above 3rd grade would HAVE TO conclude that Mueller's report did NOT exonerate Trump.

Mueller......working under the CLEAR DOJ policy that a sitting president CANNOT be indicted........did the next best thing....

Mueller laid out clear evidence that TWO options are offered to the American public based on his findings:

1. Congress can undertale impeachment hearings.........and

2. Trump CAN be rightfully indicted AFTER he vacates the oval office....

Really.......simple as that IF one reads the entire report and not stooge Barr's mornic "summary."

Raises hand . . . I do, I do!

As I once stated.........Trump acolytes and sycophants CAN foolishly believe that

BUT........if your read the damn report, ANYONE with an education above 3rd grade would HAVE TO conclude that Mueller's report did NOT exonerate Trump.

Mueller......working under the CLEAR DOJ policy that a sitting president CANNOT be indicted........did the next best thing....

Mueller laid out clear evidence that TWO options are offered to the American public based on his findings:

Really.......simple as that IF one reads the entire report and not stooge Barr's mornic "summary."
You should be lobbying congress to start impeachment proceedings. Lets see how that works out!

False.

He never sat for an interview. He worked very hard to avoid it in fact.

An interview with one of Mueller's goons was nothing more than a perjury trap......An unknown subject said something...you recall something different....so you're a liar and will be charged with perjury and obstruction...stand up and put your hands behind your back. Sorry Candyass...your Stalinist paradise has been derailed once again. MAGA!

You should be lobbying congress to start impeachment proceedings. Lets see how that works out!

I know its beyond your limited brain capacity to understand the chess moves.....BUT, I don't YET want Trump impeached; he has not FULLY fucked up the GOP......I'd give him another few months.....

Last edited:
Pelosi is in a pickle.

She can't admit Trump didn't commit impeachable offenses without being dragged out by the radical nuts controlling the party.

She can't impeach because Trump and the GOP would rub her nose in it.

Pelosi is in a pickle.

She can't admit Trump didn't commit impeachable offenses without being dragged out by the radical nuts controlling the party.

I know its beyond your limited brain capacity to understand the chess moves.....BUT, I don't YET want Trump impeached; he has FULLY fucked up the GOP......I'd give him another few months.....

We cannot allow users to be abusive, overly aggressive, threatening, or to "troll". This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.
Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

False.

An interview with one of Mueller's goons was nothing more than a perjury trap......An unknown subject said something...you recall something different....so you're a liar and will be charged with perjury and obstruction...stand up and put your hands behind your back. Sorry Candyass...your Stalinist paradise has been derailed once again. MAGA!

Not if one tells the truth, another right wing talking point.

False.

So.........you don't mind being lied to by a dumb orange moron for first stating this???

YOU only have two choices.........Either Trump LIED (below) or he is too fucking stupid........CHOOSE

Trump 'Looking Forward' to Mueller Interview - AP News

Trump 'looking forward' to being questioned under oath

Trump says he's 'looking forward' to talking to special counsel Robert ...

Last edited:
I know its beyond your limited brain capacity to understand the chess moves.....BUT, I don't YET want Trump impeached; he has FULLY fucked up the GOP......I'd give him another few months.....
So you believe:

A) Trump has committed no impeachable offenses.

Or

B) I want America to have a POTUS that has committed impeachable offenses to remain in office because politics is more important.

We cannot allow users to be abusive, overly aggressive, threatening, or to "troll". This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.
Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Do you know where you are at?

So.........you don;t mind being lied to by a dumb orange moron for first stating this???

YOU only have to choices.........Either Trump LIED (below) or he is too fucking stupid........CHOOSE

"to" choices? I bet the dumb orange moron can spell "two".

Raises hand . . . I do, I do!

Excellent........Trump cult members and ass kissers are REQUIRED to stick together....

COLT .45 for life, baby.

upload_2019-4-27_11-34-17.png

flogging_dead_horse_what.jpg

He knew the emails were coming from Russia, "Russia if your listening?
“I was going to fire Comey knowing, there was no good time to do it. And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won,” Trump told Holt.
Trump says he didn't fire Comey 'because of Russia,' contradicting past statements
Donald Tramp Jr, "I love it".

And obstruction is so obvious in the report and he is still doing it.

Tramp said he loved wiki leaks so much and so often he probably wet his pants just saying it.

TRUMP was talking about Hillary's 30,000 lost emails, not the DNC "hacked" emails. At the time many people were questioning if Hillary's use of a non-secure server and other forms of communication were a security risk.

Pelosi is in a pickle.

Actually Pelosi is VERY SMART..........She well knows that impeachment.......right now......would make you cult members cry "VICTIMIZATION".........the "poor, poor orange, picked-on clown"............

RATHER, Pelosi wants that DARK CLOUD hanging over this corrupt administration to linger there and make independent voters that made the huge mistake of voting for a moron.....THINK !!!!

Okay then, what evidence was presented in the Mueller report that shows trump colluded with Russia to steal the election?

Mueller left it up to either the DOJ or Congress to determine if "collusion" .....which is not technically a crime.......is enough of an IMMORAL......UNETHICAL and UNPATRIOTIC offense.

NO ONE can deny that Trump called for Russian help to win

NO ONE can deny that his son, son in law and campaign chair met with Russian on dirt against Hillary

NO ONE can deny Trump's "love" for WIKILEAKS' stealings

NO ONE can deny that Kushner wanted a back-door channel with Russia

NO ONE can deny that Trump lied about his on-going business dealings with the Moscow Tower.

etc...
Gee I seemed to have missed some stuff along the way. For example, I’m perfectly fine with denying Trump called for Russian help to win our election. In fact, this is the first I’ve ever even heard of it, so please enlighten me, and perhaps others, as to the source so I can add it to my list of places I usually peruse for political info. Thanks a bunch.

First you post every day mewlers report was going to end Trump. Now you say the people who did the report are crooked and someone else will get trump. Must suck to be so desperate, but it will be fun to watch for six more years.

Forum List

Back