Seriously, who here STILL believes that Mueller's report "fully exonerates" Trump?

f Mueller had had anything approaching clear-cut evidence of obstruction, he would have recommended an indictment.

What the fuck is the matter with you DENSE Trump cult sycophants............Tell me HOW Mueller, working UNDERS the DOJ oversights, could have neglected the following governing policy............GO ON, tell us.....

A SITTING PRESIDENT’S AMENABILITY TO INDICTMENT AND CRIMINAL PROSECUTION
Date of Issuance:
Monday, October 16, 2000

Headnotes:
The indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would unconstitutionally undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions.

A Sitting President’s Amenability to Indictment and Criminal Prosecution
funny-hillary-clinton-scandal-memes-entity.jpg

f Mueller had had anything approaching clear-cut evidence of obstruction, he would have recommended an indictment.

What the fuck is the matter with you DENSE Trump cult sycophants............Tell me HOW Mueller, working UNDERS the DOJ oversights, could have neglected the following governing policy............GO ON, tell us.....

A SITTING PRESIDENT’S AMENABILITY TO INDICTMENT AND CRIMINAL PROSECUTION
Date of Issuance:
Monday, October 16, 2000

Headnotes:
The indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would unconstitutionally undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions.

A Sitting President’s Amenability to Indictment and Criminal Prosecution
funny-hillary-clinton-scandal-memes-entity.jpg

The usual moronic .."....let me divert to Hillary....I can't defend my cult leader..".....bullshit meme.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Okay then, what evidence was presented in the Mueller report that shows trump colluded with Russia to steal the election?

Mueller left it up to either the DOJ or Congress to determine if "collusion" .....which is not technically a crime.......is enough of an IMMORAL......UNETHICAL and UNPATRIOTIC offense.

NO ONE can deny that Trump called for Russian help to win

NO ONE can deny that his son, son in law and campaign chair met with Russian on dirt against Hillary

NO ONE can deny Trump's "love" for WIKILEAKS' stealings

NO ONE can deny that Kushner wanted a back-door channel with Russia

NO ONE can deny that Trump lied about his on-going business dealings with the Moscow Tower.

etc...

Really? Because Mueller denied it

No he did not.

Okay then, what evidence was presented in the Mueller report that shows trump colluded with Russia to steal the election?

Mueller left it up to either the DOJ or Congress to determine if "collusion" .....which is not technically a crime.......is enough of an IMMORAL......UNETHICAL and UNPATRIOTIC offense.

NO ONE can deny that his son, son in law and campaign chair met with Russian on dirt against Hillary

NO ONE can deny that Trump lied about his on-going business dealings with the Moscow Tower.

etc...
No one can deny that Obama is a Kenyan.

etc...
No one can deny that Obama is a Kenyan.
So Trump's a German? He think his dad was.

As I once stated.........Trump acolytes and sycophants CAN foolishly believe that

Barr "fully exonerated" Trump

Trump "fully exonerated" Trump

Conway "fully exonerated" Trump

Putin and the Russian so-called media "fully exonerated" Trump

BUT........if your read the damn report, ANYONE with an education above 3rd grade would HAVE TO conclude that Mueller's report did NOT exonerate Trump.

Mueller......working under the CLEAR DOJ policy that a sitting president CANNOT be indicted........did the next best thing....

Mueller laid out clear evidence that TWO options are offered to the American public based on his findings:

1. Congress can undertale impeachment hearings.........and

2. Trump CAN be rightfully indicted AFTER he vacates the oval office....

Really.......simple as that IF one reads the entire report and not stooge Barr's mornic "summary."
/——/ I thought Trump was Putin’s puppet. Explain this: Putin calls U.S. treatment of admitted agent Butina an outrage - Reuters

As I once stated.........Trump acolytes and sycophants CAN foolishly believe that

BUT........if your read the damn report, ANYONE with an education above 3rd grade would HAVE TO conclude that Mueller's report did NOT exonerate Trump.

Mueller......working under the CLEAR DOJ policy that a sitting president CANNOT be indicted........did the next best thing....

Mueller laid out clear evidence that TWO options are offered to the American public based on his findings:

Really.......simple as that IF one reads the entire report and not stooge Barr's mornic "summary."
/——/ Here’s a Dem who thinks so: Democrat Sen. Kyrsten Sinema says she is a ‘no’ on Trump impeachment

/——/ I thought Trump was Putin’s puppet. Explain this: Putin calls U.S. treatment of admitted agent Butina an outrage - Reuters
Did Trump personally order her arrest?

Did Trump personally order her arrest?
/—-/ Yes- he tweeted it—- you moron

He knew the emails were coming from Russia, "Russia if your listening?
“I was going to fire Comey knowing, there was no good time to do it. And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won,” Trump told Holt.
Trump says he didn't fire Comey 'because of Russia,' contradicting past statements
Donald Tramp Jr, "I love it".

And obstruction is so obvious in the report and he is still doing it.

Tramp said he loved wiki leaks so much and so often he probably wet his pants just saying it.

TRUMP was talking about Hillary's 30,000 lost emails, not the DNC "hacked" emails. At the time many people were questioning if Hillary's use of a non-secure server and other forms of communication were a security risk.
Doesn't matter, he wanted dirt on his opponent and was asking Russia for it.
He was mocking Hillary for having her government emails on a insecure and unauthorized server.

I'm sure that's all it was.
Russians tried to hack Clinton server on day Trump urged email search

It fully exonerates him on the crucial issue of Russian collusion.

And you are missing the forest for the trees on obstruction. If Mueller had had anything approaching clear-cut evidence of obstruction, he would have recommended an indictment. Such a recommendation alone would have been devastating, even if Barr had rejected it. The simple fact of the matter is that Mueller's examples of "potential obstruction" range between weak and absurd, and Mueller knew it, and that's why he declined to even claim obstruction, much less recommend an indictment over it.
If Mueller had had anything approaching clear-cut evidence of obstruction, he would have recommended an indictment.

No, dope.

The report explains very clearly why they could not indict.

And you are missing the forest for the trees on obstruction. If Mueller had had anything approaching clear-cut evidence of obstruction, he would have recommended an indictment. Such a recommendation alone would have been devastating, even if Barr had rejected it. The simple fact of the matter is that Mueller's examples of "potential obstruction" range between weak and absurd, and Mueller knew it, and that's why he declined to even claim obstruction, much less recommend an indictment over it.
If Mueller had had anything approaching clear-cut evidence of obstruction, he would have recommended an indictment.

No, dope.

Wrong again, as usual. Mueller had 2 choices. Charge or not. He could not charge because there was nothing there. As in NO evidence. Venting about Mueller and his illegal activities in a private setting is not obstruction, no matter how much little Bobby's feelings got hurt.

How is the economy ?

Just a bit better than 2016..........Under Trump, unemployment went down by 1/2 of a percent ....Large companies and CEOs got 86% of the $2 Trillion that Trump borrowed on YOUR behalf.......And Trump has figured out how to keep inflation down by threatening the Feds.

Wages are still low.......health insurance still costs too much.....and the promise to rebuild the infrastructure of this nation turned out to be a big fat LIE..........

“I was going to fire Comey knowing, there was no good time to do it. And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won,” Trump told Holt.
Trump says he didn't fire Comey 'because of Russia,' contradicting past statements

Tramp said he loved wiki leaks so much and so often he probably wet his pants just saying it.

TRUMP was talking about Hillary's 30,000 lost emails, not the DNC "hacked" emails. At the time many people were questioning if Hillary's use of a non-secure server and other forms of communication were a security risk.
He was mocking Hillary for having her government emails on a insecure and unauthorized server.

Wait didn't the FBI have Hillary's server? TRUMP made the comment long after the investigation into Hillary's emails, surely Hillary would have turned over ever device and informed the FBI of anyone who had access to her emails...

No, dope.

Wrong again, as usual. Mueller had 2 choices. Charge or not. He could not charge because there was nothing there. As in NO evidence. Venting about Mueller and his illegal activities in a private setting is not obstruction, no matter how much little Bobby's feelings got hurt.
^Another dope who didn't read the report.
A sitting president cannot be indicted.

Wait didn't the FBI have Hillary's server? TRUMP made the comment long after the investigation into Hillary's emails, surely Hillary would have turned over ever device and informed the FBI of anyone who had access to her emails...

Read the link, dope.

No, dope.

^Another dope who didn't read the report.
A sitting president cannot be indicted.

Your forfeit is noted. I did read the report. So why was there no sealed indictment if there was " all this evidence"? Mueller could not prosecute, he could get a sealed indictment, which he did not. Due to NO EVIDENCE. Another loss for you, try agan.

Forum List

Back