Sessions orders "zero tolerance" policy on illegal border crossings

Crossings are up 200% from last year, these yahoos find themselves in jail, they might reconsider doing it again.
Phony lying fuck! The March 2018 unlawful crossings were up by that amount compared to March 2017, not the whole bloody year as you falsely claim, fucking liar! Spring came early without the usual "monsoons" here in the SW desert is one reason along with other pressures.

Just ~ 4 weeks ago you idiot tHrump-bots were touting the 46 year record low border crossings for 2017. How did the Orange One fuck up so bad in such a short time?

The Clown-in-Chief takes an isolated stat and blows it completely out of proportion with the full backstory held at a remove and his tribe of gullible piss drinkers turn their collective heads every damn time that fat Orange fuck screams SQUIRREL! Do you take your piss warm and neat or with ice and stirred.

~~ Southwest Border Migration FY2018 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection ~~

Whatever, I don't take welshers too seriously. So I failed to include the words "this time", sue me.
Whatever, I don't take welshers too seriously. So I failed to include the words "this time", sue me.
There you go again with your pathological lying. Your after thoughts seeking cover are just more of your lying bullshit!

Now that you're mentioning that last in you signature line again, I'll point out that it's just another bold face lie. You wanted me to do something only an IDIOT would do and post my DD214 right on line, you bloody IDIOT.

I never agreed to that and but you claimed I did, BUT YOUR DUMB ASS CAN'T FIND ANY POST THAT I WAS SO DAMN STUPID TO DO THAT AFTER I'VE CHALLENGED YOU TWICE. JUST TO GET BACK AT ME FOR NOT BEING AS BLOODY SHIT-STACK STUPID AS YOU, AND YOUR INSIPIDLY DUMB LYING WASTE OF AIR ASS ADDED THAT LIE TO DISPLAY YOUR PERFIDY AND STUPIDITY FOR EVERYONE TO SEE THESE LAST FEW MONTHS.

Hey, just keep it up Tex and look like the village idiot and "consummate" LIAR you've proven yourself to be! Now go piss up that rope again...but no hands for LIARS!

No more civil patty cake, they are going to be criminally prosecuted and jailed.

They can't be criminally prosecuted as there is no criminal violation. Under Title 8 of the US Code "Improper Entry" is cause for civil penalties, including up to 6 months imprisonment. This is problematic as statutorily defining de facto criminal prosecutions as civil procedures tends to involve abuses of government power.

That's where you're wrong, first offense carries a 6 month jail term. There are penalties, both civil and criminal.

misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

(b)Improper time or place; civil penalties

Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

You really mean to tell me that you're quoting the actual statute, and yet you don't see what is right in front of your face?

Where does it say anything about criminal penalties? Oh, did you think that the prescription of 6 months imprisonment magically makes it a criminal statute? You would be wrong.

Pay attention and actually read what you're quoting. The statute specifically says it's a CIVIL liability. Which explains why it's found where it is. Crimes and criminal procedures are found in Title 18.

If you noted the civil penalties were listed separately, the first paragraph is criminal penalties. Also note the last part of the civil section: from the link
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

They can be found guilty criminally and receive civil fines also, here's a link to the memo, note it mentions criminal prosecutions under title 8.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1049751/download?
utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery

Crossings are up 200% from last year, these yahoos find themselves in jail, they might reconsider doing it again.
Phony lying fuck! The March 2018 unlawful crossings were up by that amount compared to March 2017, not the whole bloody year as you falsely claim, fucking liar! Spring came early without the usual "monsoons" here in the SW desert is one reason along with other pressures.

Just ~ 4 weeks ago you idiot tHrump-bots were touting the 46 year record low border crossings for 2017. How did the Orange One fuck up so bad in such a short time?

The Clown-in-Chief takes an isolated stat and blows it completely out of proportion with the full backstory held at a remove and his tribe of gullible piss drinkers turn their collective heads every damn time that fat Orange fuck screams SQUIRREL! Do you take your piss warm and neat or with ice and stirred.

~~ Southwest Border Migration FY2018 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection ~~

There you go again with your pathological lying. Your after thoughts seeking cover are just more of your lying bullshit!

Now that you're mentioning that last in you signature line again, I'll point out that it's just another bold face lie. You wanted me to do something only an IDIOT would do and post my DD214 right on line, you bloody IDIOT.

I never agreed to that and but you claimed I did, BUT YOUR DUMB ASS CAN'T FIND ANY POST THAT I WAS SO DAMN STUPID TO DO THAT AFTER I'VE CHALLENGED YOU TWICE. JUST TO GET BACK AT ME FOR NOT BEING AS BLOODY SHIT-STACK STUPID AS YOU, AND YOUR INSIPIDLY DUMB LYING WASTE OF AIR ASS ADDED THAT LIE TO DISPLAY YOUR PERFIDY AND STUPIDITY FOR EVERYONE TO SEE THESE LAST FEW MONTHS.

Hey, just keep it up Tex and look like the village idiot and "consummate" LIAR you've proven yourself to be! Now go piss up that rope again...but no hands for LIARS!

:no_text11: :offtopic:

Good we don't have nearly enough people in jail as we should
From The Independent:
President Donald Trump has ordered government agencies to stop the “catch and release” policy, which allowed immigrants who entered the US illegally are released from detention while awaiting a court hearing on their status.

Ending the policy was one of the president’s key promises during his 2016 campaign. However, immigration authorities have reported a shortage of space to house detained migrants so Mr Trump’s memo has directed the Departments of Defence and Homeland Security to find military installations capable of housing people.
Trump is a total reactionary rather than proactive problem solver. He could resolve the problem by moving for legislation that removes the impediments that prevent ICE officials from simply catching illegal border crossers and immediately marching them right back across the border. But Trump's not pushing for changes such as that is he? No, he's advocating for an approach that necessitates a boost in incarceration facilities.

Hey dumbass! What would prevent them from being marched back to the border and coming back across tomorrow, or next week, or next month?

God, some of you libs are so stupid you need to be detained yourself!

Order border agents to "shoot to kill". Problem solved.
Goddamn this is embarrassingly stupid. You people embarrass our entire country.
You’re inability to articulate what is wrong with his comment speaks volumes. After all, if Russians were invading our country like this, you would proudly wave the American flag every time we shot one.

I guess you’re a racist, uh? You love Latinos but hate Russians.

Trump is a total reactionary rather than proactive problem solver. He could resolve the problem by moving for legislation that removes the impediments that prevent ICE officials from simply catching illegal border crossers and immediately marching them right back across the border.
Yeah...um....how can President Trump do that when you progressives support and build sanctuary cities that egregiously violate any and all laws that are put into place?

Actually if this administration had any nuts at all they would order border jumpers to be shot on sight. Men, women, and children. Shoot them and blow them up. Show them you mean business. None of this "law" bullshit.

No more civil patty cake, they are going to be criminally prosecuted and jailed.

They can't be criminally prosecuted as there is no criminal violation. Under Title 8 of the US Code "Improper Entry" is cause for civil penalties, including up to 6 months imprisonment. This is problematic as statutorily defining de facto criminal prosecutions as civil procedures tends to involve abuses of government power.

That's where you're wrong, first offense carries a 6 month jail term. There are penalties, both civil and criminal.

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—

You really mean to tell me that you're quoting the actual statute, and yet you don't see what is right in front of your face?

Where does it say anything about criminal penalties? Oh, did you think that the prescription of 6 months imprisonment magically makes it a criminal statute? You would be wrong.

Pay attention and actually read what you're quoting. The statute specifically says it's a CIVIL liability. Which explains why it's found where it is. Crimes and criminal procedures are found in Title 18.

If you noted the civil penalties were listed separately, the first paragraph is criminal penalties. Also note the last part of the civil section: from the link

They can be found guilty criminally and receive civil fines also, here's a link to the memo, note it mentions criminal prosecutions under title 8.

The statute does not say anything about a criminal offense or criminal punishments. What part of that do you not understand? A person cannot be criminally prosecuted for something that is not statutorily defined as a criminal offense.

Good we don't have nearly enough people in jail as we should
LOL..

Your an IDIOT...

The plan is real simple.
1. Every one is charged with illegal entry.
2. They are Jailed for as little as one day.
3. They are then deported with a conviction in tact.
4. Should they re-enter illegally they are charged with a felony an serve hard time, just like mexico does to those who violate their sovereignty.

Trump has pulled the military to the border to include whole JAG units, who are federal judges and can adjudicate immigration laws, with their attorney staff.

Overflow of Immigration detention units will be held in FEMA prison camps and the JAG will be satiationed at these camps to fast track immigration cases and deportation.

I am laughing at the left wing stupidity thinking that this cant be done. Trump doesn't understand the word NO... and he shouldn't have to..

Last edited:
No more civil patty cake, they are going to be criminally prosecuted and jailed. MAGA

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has ordered a "zero tolerance" policy aimed at people entering the United States illegally for the first time on the Mexican border.

His directive Friday tells federal prosecutors in border states to put more emphasis on charging people with illegal entry, which has historically been treated as a misdemeanor offense for those with few or no previous encounters with border authorities. Smugglers and repeat offenders are usually charged with more serious crimes.

Sessions tells prosecutors to ask for additional resources if needed to prosecute cases. As a model, he points to a Border Patrol effort launched in 2005 that typically resulted in a conviction and short time in jail.

Sessions orders "zero tolerance" policy on illegal border crossings - CBS News

Tell that to my local legislators turned my home city into a sanctuary for illegal aliens without our consent , they just did it. BOOM, no votes, no popular consensus. I want to know WHY and HOW this happens. Because I am a real live American born in America, I am like that.

No more civil patty cake, they are going to be criminally prosecuted and jailed. MAGA

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has ordered a "zero tolerance" policy aimed at people entering the United States illegally for the first time on the Mexican border.

His directive Friday tells federal prosecutors in border states to put more emphasis on charging people with illegal entry, which has historically been treated as a misdemeanor offense for those with few or no previous encounters with border authorities. Smugglers and repeat offenders are usually charged with more serious crimes.

Sessions tells prosecutors to ask for additional resources if needed to prosecute cases. As a model, he points to a Border Patrol effort launched in 2005 that typically resulted in a conviction and short time in jail.

It’s about damned time.

Tell that to my local legislators turned my home city into a sanctuary for illegal aliens without our consent , they just did it. BOOM, no votes, no popular consensus. I want to know WHY and HOW this happens. Because I am a real live American born in America, I am like that.
They violate the supremacy clause and therefore are in violation of the US Constitution in doing so. We need to start jailing these individuals as tratiors.

Great. Something else we get to pay for. How about limiting the necessary resources for a change.

When an illegal is caught, simply tattoo "DEPORTEE" across their forehead (permanent) and kick their ass back over the border.

Why do regressives always justify criminal behavior with the cost of jailing criminals?

Regressives do not believe in the rule of law, unless of course it’s jailing their political opposition. Then they fully support millions in tax dollars for witch hunts.

The statute does not say anything about a criminal offense or criminal punishments. What part of that do you not understand? A person cannot be criminally prosecuted for something that is not statutorily defined as a criminal offense.
Improper Entry Is a Crime

To be clear, the most common crime associated with illegal immigration is likely improper entry. Under federal criminal law, it is misdemeanor for an alien (i.e., a non-citizen) to:

• Enter or attempt to enter the United States at any time or place other than designated by immigration officers;
  • Elude examination or inspection by immigration officers; or
  • Attempt to enter or obtain entry to the United States by willfully concealing, falsifying, or misrepresenting material facts.
The punishment under this federal law is no more than six months of incarceration and up to $250 in civil penalties for each illegal entry. These acts of improper entry -- including the mythic "border jumping" -- are criminal acts associated with illegally immigrating to the United States.

Like all other criminal charges in the United States, improper entry must be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in order to convict.

source

Hopefully the infrastructure has been set up over the past year to permit the policy. We had Catch-and-Release under GW Bush, then Catch-and-Release 2.0 under Obama. If the immigration courts get backed up certainly some judge will rule these suspects can't be held too long in detention centers while awaiting trial.

Forum List

Back