Sessions Spoke Twice With Russian Ambassador During Trump’s Presidential Campaign

He did meet with Russian ambassador during campaign. He KNEW he met with him and there was exactly ZERO good reason to not disclose that when asked about it in confirmation.
In what context did they meet, snowflake? Sessions says they did not meet in any way in regards to Trump or as a member of Trump's team. it's really simple - provide the evidence to prove differently.

The fact is snowflakes CAN'T prove it or any of the other BS they have been throwing up. They tried to make Flynn's actions seem like criminal treason, and it turns out nothing he did was illegal / wrong...except not sharing the info with Pence. Just more desperation.

Why did Clinton and Monica meet?

What did Flynn discuss with Russians?

IT DOES NOT MATTER AS TO THE CHARGE OF LYING UNDER OATH.

As to the matter of what was discussed - we will probably find out if and when we have investigation and de-classify their conversations.

He did meet with Russian ambassador during campaign. He KNEW he met with him and there was exactly ZERO good reason to not disclose that when asked about it in confirmation.
In what context did they meet, snowflake? Sessions says they did not meet in any way in regards to Trump or as a member of Trump's team. it's really simple - provide the evidence to prove differently.

The fact is snowflakes CAN'T prove it or any of the other BS they have been throwing up. They tried to make Flynn's actions seem like criminal treason, and it turns out nothing he did was illegal / wrong...except not sharing the info with Pence. Just more desperation.

Why did Clinton and Monica meet?

What did Flynn discuss with Russians?

IT DOES NOT MATTER AS TO THE CHARGE OF LYING UNDER OATH.
That's really the only sticking point here, and even that is open to interpretation based on the questions asked and their context.

IT DOES NOT MATTER AS TO THE CHARGE OF LYING UNDER OATH..
1. Slick Willy Lied / Deceived, was found GUILTY of Contempt of Court, and was punished by having his license to practice law stripped and impeached.

2. Flynn never broke the law. No indictments, no charges, no crime.

3. Sessions never broke the law. It's a snowflake 'he-said-she-said' BS battle of opinions...No indictments, no charges, no crime.

Think differently? Present the undisputed, undeniable evidence. (HINT: There is none.)

The problem you left wing loons have is this...NO EVIDENCE of wrong doing.

The Justice Department confirmed Wednesday that Sessions twice had conversations last year with Ambassador Sergey Kislyak but said they were related to his role as a senator and member of the Armed Services Committee. "

:lol:

Trump Says Sessions Has His Full Confidence as Questions Mount

Why is it such a problem when American politicians talk to Russian politicians?

Is there already a war between the USA and RF?

Or is this just wishful thinking of crazy warmongers?

Trump and Putin have to join efforts to make their countries great, and this cooperation will be good for all white Christians all over the world.

IT DOES NOT MATTER AS TO THE CHARGE OF LYING UNDER OATH..
1. Slick Willy Lied / Deceived, was found GUILTY of Contempt of Court, and was punished by having his license to practice law stripped and impeached.

2. Flynn never broke the law. No indictments, no charges, no crime.

3. Sessions never broke the law. It's a snowflake 'he-said-she-said' BS battle of opinions...No indictments, no charges, no crime.

Think differently? Present the undisputed, undeniable evidence. (HINT: There is none.)

1. yes dumbass, all of which had nothing to with actual act of sexual relations, just as Flynn and Session's problems are about the cover up not the actual conversations.

2. Flynn was FIRED FOR LYING about conversations with Russians, just as Sessions lied about conversation with Russians, only he did it not in private to VP, but to fucking congress, under oath.

3. Lying under oath to congress is a blatant breach of the law last I checked.

Just curious...

How far are the Obama/Snowflakes going to carry out this McCarthy-istic 'Witch Hunt'?

Leaking personal racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic DNC e-mails was blown into 'Hacking the election'....

Obama, as CNN reportedly admitted, broke the law (Privacy laws) to begin setting up this Fake News pre-/post-election 'Russian Election Armageddon' story...

His loyal miscreants have carried out, with the help of the media, the 'inquisitions' and accusations that have not resulted in any criminal activity on behalf of the Trump administration but HAS resulted / consisted of criminal leaking of Intel by Obama loyalists...

One Trump Cabinet member has been 'politically assassinated', yet from no crime, and they are targeting Sessions for the same type of demise - ousting for no crime.

Whose next? How far are the Obama-McCarthy-ites willing to go to undermine this administration / govt, thus 'undermining the pillars on which our democracy rests'?

Why do I have the feeling that if Trump offered the Presidency all the sedition would stop...because that is all the Democrats want - power, and to hell with the country?!

Just curious...

How far are the Obama/Snowflakes going to carry out this McCarthy-istic 'Witch Hunt'?

Those poor members of Trump administration just can't resist lying about their Russian connections. I mean come-on, who can?

Why can't those heartless liberhuls just LEAVE THEM ALONE!

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

You are the fucking snowflake.

Why is it such a problem when American politicians talk to Russian politicians?

upload_2017-3-2_15-36-47.jpeg

The American Inquisition PART II,
2016 - 2017

GRANDPA:
It all started when the Russians 'hacked the election, Tommy.

TOMMY:
What does that mean, Grandpa?

GRANDPA:
It means the Russians hacked some Democrat Party E-mails, exposed them as racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites, and to try to get people to forget about that the Democrats declared themselves to be the 'victims' and began to demonize and label anyone and everyone associated with Donald Trump and the GOP who beat the Democrats in the 2016 election as 'Commies', Tommy.

:p

Those poor members of Trump administration just can't help them self from lying about their Russian connections.
Funny, you still can't prove any lies has been told, despite being asked several times to do so.

Snowflakes can NOT prove what Sessions said is false / a lie. they can only speculate and accuse.

So let's watch the testimony, shall we? Tell us when Franken ever asked if anyone talked to Russians as agents of the campaign.

Franken read the report that there was "...an exchange of information between surrogates and the Russians". At no time did he say what the nature of that information was - only that there was contact - and then asked what Sessions would do if contact between Russians, and anyone affiliated with the campaign was discovered.

Sessions, then acknowledged that he was affiliated by the campaign, by admitting that he had been called, several times, a "surrogate", and claimed that he knew nothing of any contact with people affiliated with the campaign, with the Russians, and that he, himself, had had no such contact.

Except he did. And, unless he is senile, he knew he did.

So let's watch the testimony, shall we?
Thank you for demonstrating you have one translation of what happened, what was said ,and the way it was interpreted, and Sessions has another. No crime, No laws broken, only opinion and accusation.

Senator Sessions ... did you have any contact with Russia during the campaign.

Yes I did, I have contact with several foreign countries its my job.

END of story !

but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the little bastard took the low road lied his ass off because he had something to hide, just like his Daddy Don.

Actually the question was:

“ Have you or anyone in the Trump campaign been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day.” Sessions answered “no.”

Unless you have proof he discussed the campaign, I'd say that is an honest answer.

So let's watch the testimony, shall we?
Thank you for demonstrating you have one translation of what happened, what was said ,and the way it was interpreted, and Sessions has another. No crime, No laws broken, only opinion and accusation.
Trying to convince everyone that you didn't say what you said is not an "interpretation". it is putting forth a false narrative when there is a clear record of the events.

Senator Sessions ... did you have any contact with Russia during the campaign.

Yes I did, I have contact with several foreign countries its my job.

END of story !

but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the little bastard took the low road lied his ass off because he had something to hide, just like his Daddy Don.

Actually the question was:

“ Have you or anyone in the Trump campaign been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day.” Sessions answered “no.”

Unless you have proof he discussed the campaign, I'd say that is an honest answer.
So, the exchange that I just played the video of didn't happen?

Forum List

Back