Seven buses of American women were turned back at the Kabul Airport Gate

How long do you think that stuff will run without skilled maintenance or parts, Comrade?

That's OK Moon Bat. They have newer American made stuff thanks to President Potatohead.

1630351328365.png

How long will most of that equipment con-tinue to work without skilled maintenance or parts, Comrade?

Long enough for the Taliban to intimidate most of the Middle East and to get the support to attack America again like they did on 911. They are riding a wave of victory over the US now.

Thank your buddy Potatohead.

Long enough for the Taliban to intimidate most of the Middle East and to get the support to attack America again like they did on 911. They are riding a wave of victory over the US now.

Thank your buddy Potatohead.
You are daft. The Taliban didn't attack the US, you ninny.

So your take on the situation is that Americans should be angry because the boys can finally go home. Asshole.
I assure you asshole the troops are pissed...going home???? we were out of Afghanistan with only 2500 troops in country to provide air support and logistics for the Afghan ground forces...without both they would not be able to hold off the Taliban but your boy wanted a big show on 9-11-21...don't bother washing the blood off punk...leave it there so everyone will know you voted for a senile old careless immoral fuck....Biden is gone punk...did you listen to the gold start families he met with...wake up.....

What are you worrying about? The Taliban kicked the Americans out of Afghanistan without any of that stuff.

You are kinda confused about this so let me educate you.

The US decided to stop doing the nation building in Afghanistan. Trump made that decision. It was the right decision.

The Taliban getting all the equipment was the result of President Potatohead fucking up the withdrawal and doing all the wrong things. The sonofabitch didn't even remove critical equipment.

He wanted to be out of Afghanistan by September 11 so he could have a photo op and he was too incompetent to do it the right way.

Now the Taliban have all the equipment and what looks like to the world like a victory over the US. Our allies are pissed at us for fucking it up.

It didn't have to be that way. If the filthy Democrats hadn't stolen the election from Trump then Trump would be President and the withdrawal would have been done right.

All these Moon Bats that voted for Potatohead and then ignored the fact he stole the election really fucked up, didn't they? How could anybody be so stupid as to think Potatohead would be a good President? Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

I assure you asshole the troops are pissed...going home???? we were out of Afghanistan with only 2500 troops in country to provide air support and logistics for the Afghan ground forces...without both they would not be able to hold off the Taliban but your boy wanted a big show on 9-11-21...don't bother washing the blood off punk...leave it there so everyone will know you voted for a senile old careless immoral fuck....Biden is gone punk...did you listen to the gold start families he met with...wake up.....
Why are so many people like you so absurd? Who do you think you are talking to?

Helicopters need a tremendous amount of maintenance to keep them running....there's a saying that a helicopter is a million moving parts flying in close formation.
They've been making IED's from nothing so I am sure they'll find a good use for those helicopters. I do not think you realize that many Afghanis have studied abroad.

Your brain must have been inserted backwards.
Did you vote for Joe?....give me a break dummy...you are as at fault as Joe is.....you were duped by a greedy mega corporate media with bachelor of art degrees....

Forum List

Back