Seven buses of American women were turned back at the Kabul Airport Gate

You mean the trumpanzees who have: 1) denigrated our troops, accusing them of running away, 2) cried about the ISIS bomb planner being killed in an American drone strike, 3) cheered on ISIS as long as they make the U.S. President (and military) look bad.
The Troglocrats defend islamic terrorism because they are part of their cult

The Commander would not allow them access..but he's sure putting unknowns on those flights to the US. I hear there were children on that bus also. Minutes later the women were taken captive by the TOLLYBON. It is feared that they are now dead.

THESE are our feckless commanders and president.
Not to worry...I am sure some were forced to marry the goat smelling Talibanis and be raped instead of murdered so quickly.

GEESH I HATE BIDEN, and any who voted or cheated are just as morally bankrupt.

It is disgusting that people like you start to blather on about something unrelated and think it means something.
I take it that you don't like being called out for supporting an inept corrupt president like BIDEN who has already cost the murder and rapes of thousands....

I take it that you don't like being called out for supporting an inept corrupt president like BIDEN who has already cost the murder and rapes of thousands....
You are stupid. You don't know what you are saying or who you are talking to but it doesn't stop you from flapping your lips.

I am deeply heartened by the fact that the truth of my posts gets so deeply under your scales that you can no longer limit your posts to emoticons.

Perhaps we may see the day when your sort gains the courage and the knowledge to actually confront what I post.

Until that distant day, let me point out that, effectively, you have inadvertently admitted the truth of what I post.

With gratitude.....

Your humble mentor.

The Troglocrat Cult is a coalition of hate.
ISIS
Al Qaeda
Taliban
Klan
Nation of Islam
BLM
Antifa
Black Panthers
Muslim Brotherhood

And here is another report that our military and embassy staff are NOT assisting US citizens (WITH VALID PASSPORTS) in entering the airport where they can be evacuated...

Biden is leaving Americans behind...

Heard on the news in the wee hours this morning that the airport was closed to any civilians trying to leave and the remaining moments would be to evacuate all the military.

Joe Dufus use to be the laughing stock of the world. Now he is just considered to be a weak idiot.

1630348931037.png

Not to worry...I am sure some were forced to marry the goat smelling Talibanis and be raped instead of murdered so quickly.

GEESH I HATE BIDEN, and any who voted or cheated are just as morally bankrupt.
You certainly posted that with a gleam in your eye, didn't you? Maybe you can help the OP find some verification that this really happened.

From Henry V

Substitute President Potatohead for King. The dishonorable and hasty incompetent withdrawal from Afghanistan is indeed a Black matter.

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath
a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and
arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join
together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at
such a place;' some swearing, some crying for a
surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind
them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their
children rawly left. I am afeard there are few die
well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably dispose of any thing, when blood is their
argument? Now, if these men do not die well, it
will be a black matter for the king that led them to
it;
whom to disobey were against all proportion of
subjection.

Surprise surprise...

Al Qaeda IS already back in Afghanistan: Bin Laden security chief and arms supplier Amin ul-Haq RETURNS to his hometown after 20 years, just hours before final US troops leave

1630350317103.png

Heard on the news in the wee hours this morning that the airport was closed to any civilians trying to leave and the remaining moments would be to evacuate all the military.
Meaning Biden told the military to leave the remaining Americans and haul ass... AHEAD OF SCHEDULE!!!

Right???

Forum List

Back