seven stats on climate change

I'll take NASA over a dumbass poster on this board.
I'll take the majority of Climatologists over a dumbass who twists & makes up shit on other's statistics.
So Mr Expert, what makes you an expert?

NASA has never claimed 40 billion tons emissions ... or do you have a cite? ...
I took a class is all ... but that's more expertise than you ...

You & Rainman are two peas in a pod. Ignorant people trying to call the real scientists liars with your mumbo jumbo bullshit.

I've offered to discuss these 7 statistics with you ... I think Arctic icemelt is a net benefit to humans and 40 billion tons emissions is grossly exaggerated ... you're answer was fuck off ... let the real scientists speak from themselves ... they don't need you making them into liars ...

Wow, yet another dumbass denier.

As long as you keep your eyes closed, you can claim you've never been shown anything ...
My eyes are trained on reliable sources.

I'll believe NASA every fucking day of the week than a dumbass posting crap on USMB.

Reallty? So far you you have only provided option pieces which, by the way, did not refer to or link any reliable science. Clearly you have no idea what a reliable source might look like...

And why would you believe a NASA public relations piece which is nothing more than an unreviewed opinion over peer reviewed science? That is prima facie evidence that you really aren't able to discern between reliable sources and unreliable sources. None of your NASA opinions referred or referenced actual science to support their opinion...they were nothing more than opinions presented by the public relations departments...that isn't science...

I'll take the majority of Climatologists over a dumbass who twists & makes up shit on other's statistics.

so you will take the word of a government agencies which can not, and doesn’t even make an attempt to provide any empirical evidence at all to support the proclamations they expect you to believe....but you won’t accept peer reviewed, published science which provides empirical evidence that contradicts those proclamations.

I suppose that might make sense in a politically motivated mind...but not to someone who is actually interested in the science.

And I never claimed to be an expert....but I do go to the experts who are doing the actual research and can provide empirical evidence to support the papers they are publishing.....and I don’t simply take the word of the public relations department of a government agency...and dismiss out of hand all empirical evidence that calls what those public relations departments are claiming.

Anyone who does just that is light years ahead of you in actual knowledge and the ability to distinguish science from propaganda.

I see the environment. Rising temperatures caused by emissions.

No you don't...you imagine seeing an increase in a meaningless temperature metric...there is no such thing as a global average temperature. If you look in various regions around the world, you don't see "global" anything happening. In some regions you see a bit of warming...in a few more regions, you see some cooling...in most regions, you don't see much of a trend happening either towards warm or cool. The earth hasn't even warmed out of the little ice age yet. You have been hoodwinked into actually believing a bit of statistical sleight of hand and are so heavily invested in it that you can't even bring yourself to admit to the possibility.

I read & listen to the scientists who have spoken up to ward us of this growing problem.

That is a lie...You don't go to scientists...you read and listen to the opinion pieces put out by the public relations departments of government agencies...you can't point to any actual science, or published literature based on empirical evidence which supports those opinions and you reject out of hand any published literature based on empirical evidence which calls those opinions into question.

So no..you don't go to the science...that is a bald faced lie. You reject science every time it is presented to you.

The solution is obvious.

The problem isn't even obvious...the problem isn't even existent...and you believe the solution is obvious...sorry dave...but you have been tricked.

Yet nothing is done because of those who put corporate profits over the future. Fossil fuel industry are fighting action. Dumbass deniers lie.

Look around dave...you are the denier here...you are the one denying actual peer reviewed, published sceince based on empirical evidence in favor of the proclamations of the public relations departments of government agencies...You are the one denying science in favor of pseudoscience., and there is no way around it

How can you deny the problem & the cause?

What problem? You claim that warming partially out of the little ice age is a problem..and that warming completely out of it would be a catastrophe? Tell me dave, what is the ideal temperature for life on planet earth? Do you know? Of course you don't...so how can you claim a temperature problem when you have no idea what the ideal temperature is?

Are you claiming there is no climate change? Are you claiming man made emissions are not the primary cause?

The climate is always changing...at present, the climate is cooler than it has been for most of the past 10,000 years...at present, the earth has not yet warmed completely out of the little ice age...And no...man made emissions have nothing to do with it...and you have proven that you can't even provide a single shred of empirical evidence that says otherwise...

How, How can you be this fucking stupid?

Sorry dave...but you are the one playing the part of the fool here...and the sad thing is that you don't have to..

You & Rainman are two peas in a pod. Ignorant people trying to call the real scientists liars with your mumbo jumbo bullshit.

Let's see some real science, published by real scientists supported by empirical evidence which agrees with the opinion pieces you offer up as evidence to support your claims. You claim to be reading real science by real scientists....lets see it...provide some actual peer reviewed published papers supporting your beliefs...some papers that are supported by actual empirical evidence...

No you don't...you imagine seeing an increase in a meaningless temperature metric...there is no such thing as a global average temperature. If you look in various regions around the world, you don't see "global" anything happening. In some regions you see a bit of warming...in a few more regions, you see some cooling...in most regions, you don't see much of a trend happening either towards warm or cool. The earth hasn't even warmed out of the little ice age yet. You have been hoodwinked into actually believing a bit of statistical sleight of hand and are so heavily invested in it that you can't even bring yourself to admit to the possibility.

I read & listen to the scientists who have spoken up to ward us of this growing problem.

That is a lie...You don't go to scientists...you read and listen to the opinion pieces put out by the public relations departments of government agencies...you can't point to any actual science, or published literature based on empirical evidence which supports those opinions and you reject out of hand any published literature based on empirical evidence which calls those opinions into question.

So no..you don't go to the science...that is a bald faced lie. You reject science every time it is presented to you.

The solution is obvious.

The problem isn't even obvious...the problem isn't even existent...and you believe the solution is obvious...sorry dave...but you have been tricked.

Yet nothing is done because of those who put corporate profits over the future. Fossil fuel industry are fighting action. Dumbass deniers lie.

Look around dave...you are the denier here...you are the one denying actual peer reviewed, published sceince based on empirical evidence in favor of the proclamations of the public relations departments of government agencies...You are the one denying science in favor of pseudoscience., and there is no way around it

What problem? You claim that warming partially out of the little ice age is a problem..and that warming completely out of it would be a catastrophe? Tell me dave, what is the ideal temperature for life on planet earth? Do you know? Of course you don't...so how can you claim a temperature problem when you have no idea what the ideal temperature is?

Are you claiming there is no climate change? Are you claiming man made emissions are not the primary cause?

The climate is always changing...at present, the climate is cooler than it has been for most of the past 10,000 years...at present, the earth has not yet warmed completely out of the little ice age...And no...man made emissions have nothing to do with it...and you have proven that you can't even provide a single shred of empirical evidence that says otherwise...

Sorry dave...but you are the one playing the part of the fool here...and the sad thing is that you don't have to..

Let's see some real science, published by real scientists supported by empirical evidence which agrees with the opinion pieces you offer up as evidence to support your claims. You claim to be reading real science by real scientists....lets see it...provide some actual peer reviewed published papers supporting your beliefs...some papers that are supported by actual empirical evidence...
Q.E.D. you are a total fool.

I'll take NASA. You can take your fake crap & shove it up your ass.

" The climate is always changing therefore man can not possibly be at fault" Excuse is just plain dumber than shit.

As long as you keep your eyes closed, you can claim you've never been shown anything ...

I'll believe NASA every fucking day of the week than a dumbass posting crap on USMB.

Reallty? So far you you have only provided option pieces which, by the way, did not refer to or link any reliable science. Clearly you have no idea what a reliable source might look like...

And why would you believe a NASA public relations piece which is nothing more than an unreviewed opinion over peer reviewed science? That is prima facie evidence that you really aren't able to discern between reliable sources and unreliable sources. None of your NASA opinions referred or referenced actual science to support their opinion...they were nothing more than opinions presented by the public relations departments...that isn't science...

so you will take the word of a government agencies which can not, and doesn’t even make an attempt to provide any empirical evidence at all to support the proclamations they expect you to believe....but you won’t accept peer reviewed, published science which provides empirical evidence that contradicts those proclamations.

I suppose that might make sense in a politically motivated mind...but not to someone who is actually interested in the science.

And I never claimed to be an expert....but I do go to the experts who are doing the actual research and can provide empirical evidence to support the papers they are publishing.....and I don’t simply take the word of the public relations department of a government agency...and dismiss out of hand all empirical evidence that calls what those public relations departments are claiming.

Anyone who does just that is light years ahead of you in actual knowledge and the ability to distinguish science from propaganda.
YES. I'll take NASA, I'll take reputable climatologists.

I'll take Punsutawney Phil over you who has yet to claim any reason why anyone would believe your crap.

I'll take NASA

YES. I'll take NASA,

My eyes are open

NASA called ... they want you to quit speaking for them ...

Lord almighty ... we can all go to NASA's website and read ... do YOU have anything to add ... or is it all just copy/paste for you ... without understanding ... the plain truth is that NASA never claimed CO2 emissions in 2019 was 40 billion tons ... never ... so how many of the other 6 claims you made in the OP are bullshit? ...

You got two good eyes but still don't see ...

It's a shame you have to hide in the Middle School library during lunch hour ... it's sad even the cheerleaders like beating you up ... it's your personality ... if marijuana is lawful where you live, and your parents are agreeable, may I suggest smoking large amounts all the time ... it just got to be an improvement ...

YES. I'll take NASA, I'll take reputable climatologists.

I'll take Punsutawney Phil over you who has yet to claim any reason why anyone would believe your crap.

great....let’s see some peer reviewed, published literature supported by empirical evidence which supports your beliefs...one or two papers should be a good place to start and I wager that you won’t even be able to produce that much actual science that supports what you believe.

The solution is obvious.

" The climate is always changing therefore man can not possibly be at fault" Excuse is just plain dumber than shit.

let’s see a single piece of empirical evidence which supports the man made climate change hypothesis over natural variability. If you are going to claim that man is to blame, such evidence is the bare minimum requirement and you can’t even manage a single piece.

My eyes are open.

They can identify crazy assed morons who think they are climate experts.

how...you clearly don’t read the science...you can’t provide any peer reviewed, published science which supports what you believe...you apparently have no idea what experts are publishing and reject anything that doesn’t conform to your belief.

My eyes are open.

The beaches were supposed to be gone decades ago. Florida was supposed to be half the size or less. Lie after lie after lie. Its like the oil crisis. Fifty years ago....We have only a few years of oil left. Experts I tell you. Experts.

My eyes are open.

The beaches were supposed to be gone decades ago. Florida was supposed to be half the size or less. Lie after lie after lie. Its like the oil crisis. Fifty years ago....We have only a few years of oil left. Experts I tell you. Experts.

If only you had any concept of how modeling works.............

If only you knew shit about oil........

My eyes are open.

how...you clearly don’t read the science...you can’t provide any peer reviewed, published science which supports what you believe...you apparently have no idea what experts are publishing and reject anything that doesn’t conform to your belief.
I read NASA & other reliable sources. So go fuck yourself & your phony posts.

The solution is obvious.

let’s see a single piece of empirical evidence which supports the man made climate change hypothesis over natural variability. If you are going to claim that man is to blame, such evidence is the bare minimum requirement and you can’t even manage a single piece.

So, since you claim man is not a factor, what is causing the current increase in the amount of CO2 in our atmosphere. Be specific. List each source and the amount of increase in its CO2 emissions complete with empirical data verified by multiple sources.

I'll take NASA

YES. I'll take NASA,

My eyes are open

Lord almighty ... we can all go to NASA's website and read ... do YOU have anything to add ... or is it all just copy/paste for you ... without understanding ... the plain truth is that NASA never claimed CO2 emissions in 2019 was 40 billion tons ... never ... so how many of the other 6 claims you made in the OP are bullshit? ...

It's a shame you have to hide in the Middle School library during lunch hour ... it's sad even the cheerleaders like beating you up ... it's your personality ... if marijuana is lawful where you live, and your parents are agreeable, may I suggest smoking large amounts all the time ... it just got to be an improvement ...
NASA called. They want you to come down & teach them about climatology since you say they are liars.

So what is your education on this? PHD in climatology?

My eyes are open.

We can't drill our way to lower prices, eh?

My eyes are open.

Have we???? Did we do it???

I'll take NASA

YES. I'll take NASA,

My eyes are open

NASA called. They want you to come down & teach them about climatology since you say they are liars.

So what is your education on this? PHD in climatology?
Hey, Davey, one MORE time - Climate Change = WEATHER. Thank you.

My eyes are open.

Have we????

Obama chuckled when he said it was impossible......was he lying?

My eyes are open.

Have we????

Obama chuckled when he said it was impossible......was he lying?

You inferred he did. Backtracking much?

Forum List

Back