Severodonetsk coming under Russian control

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Most of the city is already captured by the Russian forces - only the industrial zone still remains under Ukrainian control. That is reported by the region´s governor.
According to a 2001 census, over 38 % of the city´s inhabitants are Russians.

Can't wait to see Putin claiming his victory while his orcs dance in the ruins... evil scum...

The Ukrainian military will possibly be depleted in one or two months. The earlier Zelensky will give in the lower the price he will have to pay will be.
There are various thoughts about it. Only the time will show.

There are various thoughts about it. Only the time will show.
You cannot rely on media that suddenly come up with Ukrainian counter-offensives. A counter-offensive, by term, requires a prior hostile offensive, which these media didn´t cover.
So you can forget all thoughts that come from this direction. Fact is, all that massive arms deliveries have no decisive impact on the battlefields in the end.
Russia does not depend on taking any territory. When resistance is too strong they simply pull back. Then an Ukrainian counter-offensive takes place, which is very costly for the UAF. At one point the military will no longer be able to seriously defend positions or even launch an offensive. At this point the Russians will be able to advance quickly.
We can doubt the numbers reported by the Ukrainians and assume that the Russian losses are very low compared to the Ukrainian.

You cannot rely on media that suddenly come up with Ukrainian counter-offensives. A counter-offensive, by term, requires a prior hostile offensive, which these media didn´t cover.
So you can forget all thoughts that come from this direction. Fact is, all that massive arms deliveries have no decisive impact on the battlefields in the end.
Russia does not depend on taking any territory. When resistance is too strong they simply pull back. Then an Ukrainian counter-offensive takes place, which is very costly for the UAF. At one point the military will no longer be able to seriously defend positions or even launch an offensive. At this point the Russians will be able to advance quickly.
We can doubt the numbers reported by the Ukrainians and assume that the Russian losses are very low compared to the Ukrainian.
The media is one of the last thing I rely on. Ukrainian media are also lying, as do the Russian ones. Informational campaign is one of the components of a war. And claims of the media and officials should be taken with a grain of salt.

And believe me, the last thing I need is rationalisation and explanations from a person who has fallen to propaganda. Spare your time, I already come up with too many informational garbage.

The media is one of the last thing I rely on. Ukrainian media are also lying, as do the Russian ones. Informational campaign is one of the components of a war. And claims of the media and officials should be taken with a grain of salt.

And believe me, the last thing I need is rationalisation and explanations from a person who has fallen to propaganda. Spare your time, I already come up with too many informational garbage.
The problem is that if you want to stay up to date on the conflict, you need a reliable source. You reject all sources, and you will stay uninformed. You can check the southfront.org, which is not totally unbiased, and it is a Russian source. Their news are accurate and the maps also and up to date. So if the Ukrainian military has a success, it will be reported there, too. Whether you like it or not, southfront is the place where you are informed best on the conflict.
That person you can´t trust and that "has fallen to propaganda" is you. Free yourself from painful russophobia and realize that what is happening now has been triggered by Kiev and the puppet masters behind it.

The problem is that if you want to stay up to date on the conflict, you need a reliable source. You reject all sources, and you will stay uninformed. You can check the southfront.org, which is not totally unbiased, and it is a Russian source. Their news are accurate and the maps also and up to date. So if the Ukrainian military has a success, it will be reported there, too. Whether you like it or not, southfront is the place where you are informed best on the conflict.
That person you can´t trust and that "has fallen to propaganda" is you. Free yourself from painful russophobia and realize that what is happening now has been triggered by Kiev and the puppet masters behind it.
You can't read? I said I don't trust the mass media and officials. That doesn't mean I don't read or hear various sources.

Yeah, now that you see that the entire western arsenal cannot defeat the Russians.
Dude, are you trying to provoke me on name calling or you really that ignorant and brainwashed?

This war has been fighting by mostly Soviet style hardware, with the exception of some number of portable anti-aircraft and anti-tank systems and some artillery system delivered a couple of weeks ago in quite modest numbers.

Not 'the entire western arsensl' Russian propaganda wants you to believe. It seems that the news source you offered is another sewage.

SDonetsk is a kill box for as long as the UA holds Lysychansk. It's where Russian infantry will go to die.

The Ombudsman of the DPR published casualty numbers.

The pre-invasion DPR militia was 20,000 strong.

1,999 KIA and 8,249 WIA as of 2 June. I don't know how many conscripts they've thrown into the meat grinder, but 10K is 50% of the pre-invasion militia.

Last edited:
Dude, are you trying to provoke me on name calling or you really that ignorant and brainwashed?

This war has been fighting by mostly Soviet style hardware, with the exception of some number of portable anti-aircraft and anti-tank systems and some artillery system delivered a couple of weeks ago in quite modest numbers.

Not 'the entire western arsensl' Russian propaganda wants you to believe. It seems that the news source you offered is another sewage.
You can see here, reported by bloomberg, what has been delivered. And there is coming more, as you know. The Ukrainians get no training on the advanced arms and many end up on the black market, or get destroyed by Russia in advance but the sheer number of arms is astonishing.

I urge you to not to blame me for the failure of your sources to be informed in future debates.

SDonetsk is a kill box for as long as the UA holds Lysychansk. It's where Russian infantry will to die.

The Ombudsman of the DPR published casualty numbers.

The pre-invasion DPR militia was 20,000 strong.

1,999 KIA and 8,249 WIA as of 2 June. I don't know how many conscripts they've thrown into the meat grinder, but 10K is a 50% casualty rate.

You cannot draw a conclusion without knowledge of the Ukrainian losses. Also, the pre-invasion size was 44.000.

You can see here, reported by bloomberg, what has been delivered. And there is coming more, as you know. The Ukrainians get no training on the advanced arms and many end up on the black market, or get destroyed by Russia in advance but the sheer number of arms is astonishing.

I urge you to not to blame me for the failure of your sources to be informed in future debates.
What are you babbling about? You think that portable anti-aircraft and anti-tank systems support your claim about the 'entire western arsenal'?

Forum List

Back